WVU wants to beat up joey? Come to vegas and do it, we'll fly you out

mofome

Banned
Re: WVU wants to beat up joey? Come to vegas and do it, we'll fly you out

One party that doesn't is the one that is going to smack you upside the head when out there :cocktail

Neither party is backing down on that one. We just know who's going to be on the losing end. I'll take my lumps like a man.

:finger004

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I dont look over there much but heard his site was down for a while

so figured I would see how he doin. Some thread about most hated posters.

Think he is getting close to losing it. Talking about Eddie Murray and who his top 2 posters at his site has to be wearing thin

Personally, he was b-o-r-i-n-g at the RX too - he wasn't amusing until he went off the deep end - J's gonna be 50 soon and talkin about whoopin azz?

Blondie

EOG Master

Neither party is backing down on that one. We just know who's going to be on the losing end. I'll take my lumps like a man.

:finger004

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Don't worry I will make sure you make it back to a room...

I heard there is gonna be a group promoting gay rights in town, I am sure they would love your company 91023i2ndw;l

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo its obvious WVU doesnt want any part of you ever.

He is a grown man( I think) and cant really come out and say that. Dont think he backing down. Think he just avoiding the situation.

He wants Baggs. He thinks that more his class.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Personally, he was b-o-r-i-n-g at the RX too - he wasn't amusing until he went off the deep end - J's gonna be 50 soon and talkin about whoopin azz?

yeah snooze fest at RX and when he got on payroll and had to kiss mo's and shrinks ass daily. (man was that painful to watch)

At 50 he thinks hes Balboa and has something in the basement. He dont realize hes done

WVU

EOG Master

He is a grown man( I think) and cant really come out and say that. Dont think he backing down. Think he just avoiding the situation.

you got it. I can take Joey. I really doubt I could take Mo. Both of them, no chance.

I am not avoiding anything TTP. I get my ticket and I am there.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

WVU is a gutter rat but he ain't dumb - he knows Mo is a little loco and there is a legit chance that he would show up at his front door - hence, he don't like to pull Mo's arm too much

biggamer3

EOG Master

Just got the word, 5 Star is WVU's partner vs Joey, Mo

Godspeed to all partys

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

White trash fronm Davie ain't going anywhere under any circumstances

Is this guy still calling Ken crying? still begging Ken for a paying gig?

Timetopay

EOG Master

you got it. I can take Joey. I really doubt I could take Mo. Both of them, no chance.

I am not avoiding anything TTP. I get my ticket and I am there.

meant avoiding ever talking about fighting or meeting Mo since way back when.

I wish I could meet ya all cause trust me there would be no drama. I am the ultimate unifier and peacemaker

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Just got the word, 5 Star is WVU's partner vs Joey, Mo

Godspeed to all partys

I doubt it - there's a reason why certain posters absolutely refuse to ever meet anyone - point in case below

Timetopay

EOG Master

WVU - by far there are more people in forum land who want to whoop your ass.

How did it get to this point?

I really believe 8-10 of these guys really want to knock you around.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Oh man - that pic never gets old

mofome

Banned

This is all obvious. He is scared of me in person. Thats fine. No reason to be, im a peaceful fellow.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

WVU - by far there are more people in forum land who want to whoop your ass.

How did it get to this point?

I really believe 8-10 of these guys really want to knock you around.

Same as J - just one mistake led to everything - neither were complete donkeys prior - then they just went nutz trying to cover up what they did and everything kept spriraling out of control - guarantee if both could go back in time they would have worked out some kind of settlement - completely destroyed their entire reputation over a few k? and both need these forums for income

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

If I was in Vegas with Mo and the gutter rat showed I would without a question get on a plane and head home - I just would not want to be around for what would happen

Timetopay

EOG Master

Same as J - just one mistake led to everything - neither were complete donkeys prior - then they just went nutz trying to cover up what they did and everything kept spriraling out of control - guarantee if both could go back in time they would have worked out some kind of settlement - completely destroyed their entire reputation over a few k? and both need these forums for income

yeah but lets look at history. J was always a squid. The flyer scam,the gay picture, all the women stories. Then he completely melted down with owing the 6k.

But I really dont think J has that many guys who want to beat him down. They like to torture him but think most of its just for fun except for Mo and maybe one or two others.

WVU went from seemingly normal to flying of the handle.

He by far has 10 times the amount of guys who really want to pummel him.

J

joeybagadonuts

yeah but lets look at history. J was always a squid. The flyer scam,the gay picture, all the women stories. Then he completely melted down with owing the 6k.

But I really dont think J has that many guys who want to beat him down. They like to torture him but think most of its just for fun except for Mo and maybe one or two others.

WVU went from seemingly normal to flying of the handle.

He by far has 10 times the amount of guys who really want to pummel him.

Well put and completely true. Let's just say there have been a number of people who have stepped up and offered to pay for his plane ticket if I don't want to. He snitched on a fellow poster and damaged someone's real life. He has taken this forum shit way too far already. I have no interest in fighting anyone to tell you the truth, I'm 6'0' 170 with zero muscle. I don't like people making up stories about me and would gladly take a punch from him so he can gets what is coming. None of this matters however as there is ZERO chance the gutter rat, scammer, free roller shows up ANYWHERE myself, Mo, or any of his other enemies will be. As Sey said, he may act tough, but he has enough brains to know better than to tempt fate in this case.

:hangt

mofome

Banned

If I was in Vegas with Mo and the gutter rat showed I would without a question get on a plane and head home - I just would not want to be around for what would happen

I was in shit shape when I met seymour, i let the big guy down

2348ji23e

WVU

EOG Master

Well put and completely true. Let's just say there have been a number of people who have stepped up and offered to pay for his plane ticket if I don't want to. He snitched on a fellow poster and damaged someone's real life. He has taken this forum shit way too far already. I have no interest in fighting anyone to tell you the truth, I'm 6'0' 170 with zero muscle. I don't like people making up stories about me and would gladly take a punch from him so he can gets what is coming. None of this matters however as there is ZERO chance the gutter rat, scammer, free roller shows up ANYWHERE myself, Mo, or any of his other enemies will be. As Sey said, he may act tough, but he has enough brains to know better than to tempt fate in this case.

:hangt

If you are not going to fight then no sense in flying me out. Who did I snitch on? You? Well, you are a stiff and a fraud so exposing you was the right thing to do.

I am glad I could be the entertainment for you guys around here. TTP is right. I have no less than 10 people that want to kick my ass. And some say I take this shit too seriously? That makes me :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Joey will only meet me in Vegas, with all his buddies around to protect him. Hey Joeydork, I am giving you an open invitation for tea and crumpets at my house. Fly yourself down and meet the guy who exposed you. 91023i2ndw;l

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Make it 11 lol. j/k

But you are being a pussy. Why dont you just go knock him out, buy him a beer, and go win some money together?

If you are not going to fight then no sense in flying me out. Who did I snitch on? You? Well, you are a stiff and a fraud so exposing you was the right thing to do.

I am glad I could be the entertainment for you guys around here. TTP is right. I have no less than 10 people that want to kick my ass. And some say I take this shit too seriously? That makes me :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Joey will only meet me in Vegas, with all his buddies around to protect him. Hey Joeydork, I am giving you an open invitation for tea and crumpets at my house. Fly yourself down and meet the guy who exposed you. 91023i2ndw;l

WVU

EOG Master

Make it 11 lol. j/k

But you are being a pussy. Why dont you just go knock him out, buy him a beer, and go win some money together?

I don't trust the others haters not to jump in. If it was a fair fight it would not end well for Joey. Bad back, bleeding ulcers and that zero muscle mass would be his undoing. :LMAO

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Nobody is going to jump in. 12io4j2w90

ATX

f you benny

we are going to kick your ass too

ATX

im gonna kick your ass...you cant hate a man from oregon

who said anything about hate?

kick my ass? well, you are going to have to wait.

there are some other cards in the works first.

Mo is going to kick Jman's ass

Mo is going to kick Raider's ass

Mo is going to kick 5star's ass

Mo is going to kick Enfuego's ass

Mo is going to kick Ego's ass

Mo is going to kick 5teamer's ass

Mo is going to kick Mamon's ass

Mo is going to kick WVU's ass

Mo is going to kick ATX's ass

since Mo doesn't have a chance in hell against me, I guess me and Quebb is on. maybe around 2013.

Mo backed down from Whalewager fwiw so early 2013.

ATX

Bring it! :LMAO

ok. I take it you are over 6' and over 220 otherwise it would be a felony.

kick my ass? well, you are going to have to wait.

there are some other cards in the works first.

Mo is going to kick Jman's ass

Mo is going to kick Raider's ass

Mo is going to kick 5star's ass

Mo is going to kick Enfuego's ass

Mo is going to kick Ego's ass

Mo is going to kick 5teamer's ass

Mo is going to kick Mamon's ass

Mo is going to kick WVU's ass

ATX over Mo

then ATX over Quebb

then ATX vs Benny.

probably looking at Holidays 2013 if you make weight (eat enough)

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Just show up. It will be a lot better with you there.

mofome

Banned

wvu backed out. odd. online is a safe place to talk shit. I'll give you that. Stick to it.

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Horrible ending. Wasted way too many minutes that I will never get back.

ATX

you guys cry way too much

mofome

Banned

Horrible ending. Wasted way too many minutes that I will never get back.

Predictable, however. WVU, the only one making threats, backs out because he is, in fact, the one who is scared. WVU, the one who asked for the ticket, backed out, because he is scared. I've seen episodes of threes company that were less predictable.

WVU

EOG Master

What did I back out of? Hey Mo, find someone else to obsess over, tough guy

mofome

Banned

Obsess over? You matter zero. You talk too much and I shut you up. You said you'd come to vegas but you were scared. You're a pussy.

we knew that

gl this weekend