WVU wants to beat up joey? Come to vegas and do it, we'll fly you out

Re: WVU wants to beat up joey? Come to vegas and do it, we'll fly you out

mo - wvu is taking you up on your offer to pay wvu's way to vegas to meet joey. are you gonna back up what you said? lol it wasn't about wvu meeting you, mo. obviously he is scared of you (which is understandable). but it appears he has taken you up on your offer to meet joey.

mofome

Banned

And it is not the truth so whoever has your ear is a liar. I know what Ken tried to do. I don't want his money. His offer was tongue in cheek and I think you know that also. I have no interest in meeting you as you are not exactly the type of guy I hang out with. My friends are educated and live normal, decent lives. Even still, send that ticket like you claimed you are ready to do. I will repost your thread title here in case you forgot:

WVU wants to beat up joey? Come to vegas and do it, we'll fly you out

Im both brighter than you and have more opportunity than you. The fact is, and I heard your scared voice, is you punked out.

You hang out with what crowd? Give me a break, I know a lot more about you than you have any idea. You didnt want to get your ass kicked, its as simple as that.

mofome

Banned

mo - wvu is taking you up on your offer to pay wvu's way to vegas to meet joey. are you gonna back up what you said? lol it wasn't about wvu meeting you, mo. obviously he is scared of you (which is understandable). but it appears he has taken you up on your offer to meet joey.

joey said he would fly him out to meet joey. if wvu claims that he would say anything even slightly rude to me in vegas, I will pay for his trip out. Joey will take care of wvu if they want to talk. I have no interest in seeing a fake dude like wvu come out and be nice to me and, possibly, say something negative to joey.

wvu is a fruad.

He wouldnt even claim to be my intellectual superior in person, much less would he say anything half way as harsh as much of the bullshit he has published online. The guy is a fake. I was in his neck of the woods and he shit himself. Nothing about kens offer lacked sincerity. WVU is just a coward.

I will tell him that, and a few other things, the second I see him if he cares to show up somewhere.

Blondie

EOG Master

Mo,

Can I say something slightly rude to you in Vegas, or do I have to be nice? :pop:

mofome

Banned

you can lay the hammer down and I hope you do.

you make the rules in that relationship. with wvu, in person at least, I call the shots.

mofome

Banned

Milk and cookies for everyone!

I think im a little different than most of the people who talk online and then are buddy buddy in person. Things are what they are.

My best two friends at home each bring home well over 150K a year, but WVU even tries to take a shot at my company? My circles? WVU is nothing more than a jerkoff that talks too much. No shot he ever comes anywhere that I am. None.

Blondie walked straight into a bronze horse in Vegas.

Throw a football over the fountains at Caesar's Palace while you're there.

mofome

Banned

Most definitely. Zero chance you're coming?

mo - why would wvu go anywhere when you are saying you would smash him? doesn't make sense to me...

mofome

Banned

Just talked with Joey.

100%. He will pay for WVU to come out to Vegas the weekend we are there. Thats it. No excuses WVU. We know you're broke, well joey will fly you out to vegas. He said bring it.

What now? Why wont you show?

mofome

Banned

mo - why would wvu go anywhere when you are saying you would smash him? doesn't make sense to me...

Why would he talk down to me online when he wouldn't in person. All I said is that I would pay to have WVU come talk in person, but not to change his tune.

WVU is scared. He should be. Thats fine.

WVU said he would come and deal with joey if his trip was paid. Thats a done deal. Now what. Its on WVU.

We all know he'll back out. Paid trip to vegas, that he asked for, that he said he would accept. 100% he doesn't show anyway.

mo - if he went to vegas, would he be at risk of you smashing him if he says nothing bad to your face in vegas?i think the point is he will face joey and tell him how he feels but won't with you...

mofome

Banned

mo - if he went to vegas, would he be at risk of you smashing him if he says nothing bad to your face in vegas?i think the point is he will face joey and tell him how he feels but won't with you...

Did he just not say he would come to vegas if his trip was paid for? Thats it. He's taken care of. VIP man, WVU.

but you have to promise not to knock him out when you see him, even if he says nothing. i think he will come to meet up with joey, but not with you, mo.

mofome

Banned

Why are you so interested. He just said, to me, in a post where he insulted me, that he was ready to come out.

Thats all that matters. We all know he wont, but joey will fly him out to talk in person. Not exactly wvus strength. Not that he has one. Ive got a lot of info on wvu. Its pretty funny.

I just look forward to him stepping up and accepting the free flight to Vegas, thats all. We're just going to have a fun time.

Blondie

EOG Master

you can lay the hammer down and I hope you do.

you make the rules in that relationship. with wvu, in person at least, I call the shots.

"Well Mr. Aiport Security man I have this hammer to beat up Mofome with. I put it in my carry on just in case I needed to smack him with it before I get unpacked...."

No sir, Mofome is not his real name and no.... he is not going to be on this plane...."

Milk and cookies for everyone!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Rumor has it the milk and cookie gang are going to try to see how much I can drink :blink:

Blondie walked straight into a bronze horse in Vegas.

Throw a football over the fountains at Caesar's Palace while you're there.

I did NOT walk INTO the horse, I just thought I was going to :finger004

Blondie

EOG Master

but you have to promise not to knock him out when you see him, even if he says nothing. i think he will come to meet up with joey, but not with you, mo.

Mo will be too busy laying on the floor from where I hit him with my hammer.

ill take his free flight to vegas if he isnt going 12io4j2w90what do i have to do talk shit on someone? im down

This from a guy that wears a mask from a mexican pro wrestling circuit and gets beat up by chicks in bikinis.

Assuming that you in your avatar.....

THIS MADE ME LOL

mofome

Banned

Can the chances of WVU not showing up be increased over 100%?

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

So where are we at on this? I would love to meet WVU.

mofome

Banned

Im sure he is eager to attend.

J

joeybagadonuts

Shocking! WVU dissapeared.

He takes shots at Mo's intelligence. Anyone that has talked to Mo on the phone can tell you he is well spoken and bright.

And FTR, I would not fight WVU. He's the type that would lure me in and talk shit, I would take a swing at him and next thing I know I have a court date in Nevada and WVU tries to take my money. My back is also fucked up and if I can't even play golf, I doubt fighting would be good.

There is 0 change he will show after the low blows he took at Mo. Never realized that douche cared who's company he kept, in fact, he counts 5star and jman as friends. If he did come, as mo said, he would try to be nice, which is fake.

mofome

Banned

Shocking! WVU dissapeared.

He takes shots at Mo's intelligence. Anyone that has talked to Mo on the phone can tell you he is well spoken and bright.

And FTR, I would not fight WVU. He's the type that would lure me in and talk shit, I would take a swing at him and next thing I know I have a court date in Nevada and WVU tries to take my money. My back is also fucked up and if I can't even play golf, I doubt fighting would be good.

There is 0 change he will show after the low blows he took at Mo. Never realized that douche cared who's company he kept, in fact, he counts 5star and jman as friends. If he did come, as mo said, he would try to be nice, which is fake.

This is the exact same thing he did before miami last year. Act like a cool guy, then we're going to meet and he takes the unnecessary jab at me, then he comes up with a BS excuse to back out.

No chance he comes, even though he said he would. Who is surprised? No one.

WVU

EOG Master

I am right here. Mo, you have my address. Let me know when to expect my airline ticket. Are you and/or Joey paying for my hotel as well? If so let me know so I can make other arrangements if necessary.

WVU

EOG Master

joey that huge schnozz of yours should make an easy target. So you are or aren't fighting me when I get to Vegas? It sounds to me like you are trying to get Mo to handle your fight for you? Say it isn't so.

mofome

Banned

I am right here. Mo, you have my address. Let me know when to expect my airline ticket. Are you and/or Joey paying for my hotel as well? If so let me know so I can make other arrangements if necessary.

Joey will send your ticket. I look forward to having some beers with you.

DefenseWins

EOG Veteran

WVU is by far the biggest e-pussy there is. A grown man that lives for drama on an internet gambling forum. Sad life.

mofome

Banned

joey that huge schnozz of yours should make an easy target. So you are or aren't fighting me when I get to Vegas? It sounds to me like you are trying to get Mo to handle your fight for you? Say it isn't so.

This doesnt make sense to you does it? You have done more more to try and get me to kick the shit out of you than anyone. I dont know why. You're a bit bib-polar on the forums. If you come, which everyone knows you wont, I imagine I'll be a bit different than you anticipate. We both know you wont say anything there to piss me off, just hope the first time we meet isn't following vols loss to ucla.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

really hoep you come, would be fun for the forums.