Dustdevil

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Dustdevil

ID, can you change that avatar already? Couldn't be more annoying.

Come to think of it, I guess it's fitting for you.

tripp

EOG Master

id i never before asked you but why did you send me that strange pm? TYIA for your answer

mofome

Banned

Ive never posted a -340 play in my life. DD did call me out on +340 only hours after I hit a Texas am ml over Clemson. Not sure why, but who cares. People give people shit. DD is fine in my book.

tripp

EOG Master

tripp - when did i send you a pm? the one a month ago you are bringing up now for some reason?
it was just very odd and never got a real response from you about it. why said a weird pm saying we are friends and used to have nice chats when we have never chatted? :+clueless

lol. still bringing it up from 2-3 months ago eh tryin to make me look bad or something? uhm, ok...i said we used to chat as in on the board, not on pm's. does that clear things up?

again, thanks for breaking my confidence...i know who i can, and can't, trust on here.

ID, nice work trying to relate...remember when we used to talk on the phone all the time and eat cookies with milk? Then i would ask you if you double dipped the cookie and you would just reply with a "hehe, maybe."

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

ID- you never replied to my thread. I'm really mad at you. At least have the common decency of turning me down!

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

king - i dont respond to threads the purpose of which is just to try to make me look bad.

But you do it to DustDevil? :+clueless

And for the record, I make myself look worse. Whole thing is a joke- you have to learn to laugh at yourself. :cheers

tripp

EOG Master

ID, king is just hiding his pain right now. The thread was not a joke, he was sincerely hoping to take you out on a date and he is very upset you won't even give him a response. Is this because you are still weighing out the pros/cons of accepting or are you just playing hard to get? Either way my good friend King here would like a response so he can either can himself prepared for his dream night or cancel the dinner and hotel reservations.

TYIA for your response, sir.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

If ID turns out to be a dude- she, well he, will turn out to be the biggest fraud in online history!

ID- show us a picture.

J

joeybagadonuts

Did ID give you a shot at being her BF yet, Kinga?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Fuck no! That girl is a big-time prude! Got tired of her and kicked her to the curb before she even had a chance to get some of this Kingdom.