Dustdevil

Re: Dustdevil

brick - you are a liar. i have never pm'ed you. one thing i don't do is lie. i am sorry you have chosen to. now i know you cannot be trusted because you are blatantly lying here. everyone here knows i have credibility.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

brick - you are a liar. i have never pm'ed you. one thing i don't do is lie. i am sorry you have chosen to. now i know you cannot be trusted because you are blatantly lying here. everyone here knows i have credibility.

ID, you speak the truth. Don't let Brick bother you. I have to think he's jealous because you pm all the rest of your friends and leave him out.

dust and i are all good now. brick is a pathalogical liar. king, no thank you and i am sorry for being mean on pm.

Integrity

EOG Master

idens being mean?

she's the NICEST person around

u guys should feel ashamed of urself if u got her to be mean

Now you are lying about me being a pathological liar ID, this is the first time ive talked to you so how would i know im a pathological liar? Buckle up dyke if you wanna take this road.

mofome

Banned

dust called me out on a +340, i won easily, no one was surprised, the sun came up the next day, beer is good, naked women are better.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I can't believe this Brick guy has gotten away with this shit for so long. Thank you so much for pointing this out to us. That scum would have ran around here with his head held high for some time.

mo - i shouldnt have started this thread....no need to pile on dust anymore. he and i are good now.

mofome

Banned

I never gave a rats ass about your relationship with dd.

that hasnt changed. he talks too much. i try to make things cool, but he cant help himself. ego problems.