Mammon, i am begging you...

OctoMan

Banned
From the bottom of my heart. Please I am only 17 years old and am in a deep hole. I understand that your trying to teach me a lesson but i have learned it. I cried my eyes out the last couple of days. I have no money to pay him. I can make a video for you showing my true self if it could help convince you. I am a skinny 17 year old asian kid that has lost himself in this world.

OctoMan

Banned
Re: Mammon, i am begging you...

That wasn't me you prick. That was my friend. I signed up at betting accounts under his name.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Jimmy throw that on a lockboard 15 teamer and transfer the winnings. :cheers

OK Dio,

I've never played a parlay. But if it wins I will transfer the money to that nice Mike J. Jones fellow.

Why the hell would he want to give you money for a video? 1400 to see the real you? People like seeing you do stupid shit, now make on of you dumping a bowl of noodles on your head and ill give you money.

diogee

GL Hoffa...you should win. I think Mike Jones is Octo's associate.

diogee

1 out left is all it takes to win a game at times. :+excited-

OctoMan

Banned

please help me someone. diogee mammon anyone? i am praying. i'm just a high school student. i should've never been involved in this shit. man please

Not funny getting his hopes up dio...you better fork over the $1917 now.(500 for the contest he promised if knicks covered.)

OctoMan

Banned

Mammon, if your out there, please help, please man.

I'm sorry for being a dumbass on the forums.
I'm sorry for being a pest to you and others.
I'm sorry for even betting when i am only 17 years old
I'm sorry for even getting started with a bookie.
I'm sorry Mammon.

Please, only a couple of days left to pay. I don't even have money to get my family something for Christmas, i just want to pay this bookie back. That's all i want for Christmas. please. I'm starting to tear up, come on have a heart.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Mammon, if your out there, please help, please man.

I'm sorry for being a dumbass on the forums.
I'm sorry for being a pest to you and others.
I'm sorry for even betting when i am only 17 years old
I'm sorry for even getting started with a bookie.
I'm sorry Mammon.

Please, only a couple of days left to pay. I don't even have money to get my family something for Christmas, i just want to pay this bookie back. That's all i want for Christmas. please. I'm starting to tear up, come on have a heart.

Mike J. Jones teared up.

I almost feel a little bad for you octoman, however you dug your own grave here. Just wish mammon didnt lose his ass today so he wouldve covered you. Hes drinking his pain away right now.

diogee

You are asking someone you don't really know for $1500 for Christmas...

Just own up to your mistake and work something out.

OctoMan

Banned

I know guys, i messed up big time. Seriously i don't deserve to live. I know most of you want me gone, but if you see my true side I am a nice kid, i just have a gambling problem. I feel i don't belong in this world. What have i done with myself..

Goddammit, Octo, why didn't you listen to me?

I told you to sell your anus to any one of several posters across the street who are into that kind of thing..... JJ, buzzy, shanty to name a few. They will pay premium dollar for some man anus. And, given that you are Asian, well, that's some extra tightness for them. Your price prolly just doubled. Throw in a fortune cookie and you've prolly got the whole package in JJ's eyes.

I can buy you a Greyhound bus ticket from whereever you live to Newark, NJ. One way. You sell your product w/ a fortune cookie on top... and JJ will pay you top dollar. But remember, you must have an escape plan. JJ lives in a large, barricaded house.... and from the looks of it, not many people have successfully escaped.

Do you hear me, Octo?

diogee

Octo 1 little mess up means nothing...saying you don't deserve to live is bullshit. We all make mistakes and some of us learn from them....live and learn.

I fucked up far worse when I was younger than you and ended up having to help the clean the school every night for the entire year and work all summer to pay off my mistake. Shit happens...1400 doesn't take too much time to raise if you have any work ethic.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I know guys, i messed up big time. Seriously i don't deserve to live. I know most of you want me gone, but if you see my true side I am a nice kid, i just have a gambling problem. I feel i don't belong in this world. What have i done with myself..

How can you be a nice kid? You were rude as hell to Mike J. Jones! 2938u4ji23

But I hope things work out for you, Octoman. :cheers

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Goddammit, Octo, why didn't you listen to me?

I told you to sell your anus to any one of several posters across the street who are into that kind of thing..... JJ, buzzy, shanty to name a few. They will pay premium dollar for some man anus. And, given that you are Asian, well, that's some extra tightness for them. Your price prolly just doubled. Throw in a fortune cookie and you've prolly got the whole package in JJ's eyes.

I can buy you a Greyhound bus ticket from whereever you live to Newark, NJ. One way. You sell your product w/ a fortune cookie on top... and JJ will pay you top dollar. But remember, you must have an escape plan. JJ lives in a large, barricaded house.... and from the looks of it, not many people have successfully escaped.

Do you hear me, Octo?

:LMAO

OctoMan

Banned

If you guys understand my position i'm in right now, you would cry like i am too. I have no options left. If anyone can help me out, i promise i will pay back in the future. Somehow someway you will get paid back. I will be more than happy to give interest, but i need time. Believe me, good will come out of it for you if you can help please

diogee

You do have an option...come clean with your cous/bookie, work out a payment plan, get a job, and have it paid off in a month or 2.

OctoMan

Banned

I can't let my family find out. The bookie knows my family and will probably tell them about it.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Next time Mike J. Jones asks for your father- hand your daddy the phone! Things might go well for you in the future! You not handing over the phone got you into this whole mess.

diogee

Well then it sounds like they will find out either way so ask your parents for a loan. Families forgive and if gambling is the worst thing you ever do then...Mike Jones knows.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Well then it sounds like they will find out either way so ask your parents for a loan. Families forgive and if gambling is the worst thing you ever do then...Mike Jones knows.

Not these Vietcong families! They'll disown your ass, Dio.