Mammon, i am begging you...

Mammon

EOG Master
Re: Mammon, i am begging you...

Why am I the guy your begging. I gave you 100 yesterday to take a shot. It lost. I told you I would speak to the bookie to try to make your life easier.

Look for a job Monday.

OctoMan

Banned

Mammon, you gave up more than this to the forums. And i appreciate that. But i am struggling right now. I plan on paying you back to. It's a large amount of money but your the only one that can help. Everyone thinks of me as a joke. I made a video and showed my true self even crying. Sir please reconsider and help me. It's the holiday season and i just need this favor.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Why did you ban me from the chat room, you little twat?

I'm going to call the other Van (the fake) tomorrow and tell him all of this. This is going to be very interesting.

J

joeybagadonuts

Poor octo.

Octo, call the bookie and tell him what you did before the settle day. Tell him you can't afford it and will pay him back in installments. Next, get a fukkin job you pathetic sack of shit. Stop crying like a bitch and man up to what you did.

Do all of that and I'll help you make the first payment to the guy.

I doubt this pile of trash is down $16 let alone $1600 and if he is then that is GREAT and he won't learn a damn thing until you stop giving him money

PLEASE donate to a real charity or adopt an angel for Christmas

instead of helping this piece shit out

help a real person with real problems

OctoMan

Banned

Mammon, can i at least get 1 more $100 in my BJ account? Gonna try to do a parlay 1 last time. Need to hit a miracle. I will post parlay up and if it hits will give you whatevers left over of the 1695 that i need

Poor octo.

Octo, call the bookie and tell him what you did before the settle day. Tell him you can't afford it and will pay him back in installments. Next, get a fukkin job you pathetic sack of shit. Stop crying like a bitch and man up to what you did.

Do all of that and I'll help you make the first payment to the guy.

This is the best course to take. Though he should already suspect it, let your guy know ahead of time that you can't pay the nut; set up a payment plan that you can meet; and, make the payments as promised. Oh, and don't bet--you're not very good at this. . .12io4j2w90

Oh, and lose the attitude when adults call to provide a business opportunity for Papa-san. . .

Mammon

EOG Master

I looked briefly online at your show last night. What a joke you are. No one gave you any money and they just made fun of you.

Kinger is your enemy. I have lost all respect for him. It's monday. Call your brothers cousins etc and ask for family advise. Get a job today. Call the bookie tonight.

If you are a ghost, its Ghosts gone wild here.

OctoMan

Banned

i can't tell my family Mammon. i just can't. i know KR is my enemy. i just want to try 1 more parlay and hope to get lucky, never know what can happen but please give me 1 more chance

kid44

EOG Dedicated

i can't tell my family Mammon. i just can't. i know KR is my enemy. i just want to try 1 more parlay and hope to get lucky, never know what can happen but please give me 1 more chance

Listen to Joey, and this 1 more parlay shit is why you are crying the blues. you just do not get it. Work does not require handicapping dude. Its a SURE thing. Get off your ass and get a job and you will have $ to gamble if you choose.

Don't cry when the Bookie sticks his dick in your mouth after he beats the shit out of you and he will respect you

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Fuck you, Mammon. Don't start your drunken shit with me, you stiff. This kid is a moron who got himself in this mess and I'm not 100% convinced that's it's even true. Personal responsibility. You should give this kid advice, Mammon. From one stiff to the other...

Mammon

EOG Master

Fuck you, Mammon. Don't start your drunken shit with me, you stiff. This kid is a moron who got himself in this mess and I'm not 100% convinced that's it's even true. Personal responsibility. You should give this kid advice, Mammon. From one stiff to the other...

King,

You should be embarrassed by the way you have acted. Your comments last night live were disgusting. You have done all you can to enjoy Octoman at his own expense. Not just you, but you are the band leader. Say what ever you want about me but you need to do some work on yourself.

OctoMan

Banned

Mammon, please allow me one more try at BetJAM. If it doesn't work out i will man up with my bookie and tell him. I just want to give it one last shot. Thanks for all the advice you have given me Mammon.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

True that. Can't help those that can't help themselves.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

You realize that being 17 years old can get you booted from all the forums, and you also do realize we know people at BetJam and BFC, correct?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

King,

You should be embarrassed by the way you have acted. Your comments last night live were disgusting. You have done all you can to enjoy Octoman at his own expense. Not just you, but you are the band leader. Say what ever you want about me but you need to do some work on yourself.

Go fuck yourself. I'm the one who's given this kid all the ideas from the beginning. I gave him the video idea and others that made him money. Not to mention that I've given him the opportunity to make money OFF OF ME. He always tried switching the rules and was impatient with what ever deal I offered him. I'm not just going to hand him money. He has to work for it.

As far as this whole convoluted story goes- it's all bullshit. That's a fact. Why doesn't he want to give out any info on the bookie so that someone can confirm the story? Because it's fiction.

Why do you think he's begging for another $100 to play a parlay? He knows damn well that the parlay isn't going to hit. He just wants to get his gambling fix.

If he were in real trouble, he'd go to his parents like any normal person would in this situation. The kid is full of shit and his stories are all lies.

Mammon

EOG Master

Lets just forget it and move on King. Octo will face the music and we should move on. I am sorry to insult you. It's his bed not ours.

Sorry Mamon, but i have to agree 100% with kinger here. If you are on a gambling forum begging for money you deserve to be bashed to no end.