Adam Meyers plays vs Fezzik in the Leroys Contest

Re: Adam Meyers plays vs Fezzik in the Leroys Contest

<TABLE id=post2613637 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid" class=thead> 12-20-09, 11:32 AM </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=thead align=right> #177 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=alt2 width=175>THE SHRINK******** type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2613637", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Founder

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" id=td_post_2613637 class=alt1> Re: Adam Meyers plays vs Fezzik in the Leroys Contest
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by BrickShitHouse

Shrink you would quiver too, dont lie:LMAO

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Just the visual of this image makes me want to
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makes me wanna stand in front of him.....

can this get better?

Shrink it isn't a lie. If u had what u KNOW i have on you , then you would have posted it already. So stfu before i expose you once and for all.

oh hell no....

it got way better.

dude is full of himself.

oh.... to be young and dumb again. :pop:

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Meyer is 2-2-1 with a best bet loss. Fezz is 2-0-1 with a best bet push.

Meyer only has one play left that is not a common play with Fezz, S. Miss -3.5.

Meyer must win and hope Fezz loses S. Miss ov 57, Carolina +10, and Redskins +3 to get the money.

Essentially, he must hit a 4 team parlay at this point. :pop:

Meyer must win and hope Fezz loses S. Miss ov 57, Carolina +10, and Redskins +3 to get the money.

Haha, and Meyer gave him 2-1...it doesnt get any better than that.

ComptrBob

EOG Master

This is incorrect.

Fezzik's best bet is the Redskins + 3, his 2nd best bet is a push. Meyer needs So Miss -3.5 which would give him 3-2-1 and Fezzik to lose the Redskins which would give Fez 2-1-1 with the 2nd tiebreaker to Meyer. Then all he needs is for Fezzik not to win or tie both Car +10 and So Miss OV 57 to win.

Thus for Fez to shut out Meyer, either Meyer loses So Miss -3.5 or Fez must win or tie both Car +10 and So Miss OV 57.

Meyer

EOG Addicted

computer bob,

we didn't do a second best bet. If we tie and both lose our bb we just push.
isu can u call my cell 954-557-9878

BigDaddy

EOG Master

thanks bob:cheers

that 2 point conversion was huge for fezzik

backdoor push for NE wasn't any good for Meyer and a QB throwing for 66yds with 2 ints and scoring 41 points:blink:

that stuff happens though.

the OV37 they both liked was a great pick and hopefully the pitt play turns out the same way a great pick.

so no matter how you look at it getting them on the same side this week was a good thing.

ComptrBob

EOG Master

computer bob,

we didn't do a second best bet. If we tie and both lose our bb we just push.
isu can u call my cell 954-557-9878

I was under the impression that the Leroy's rules were to be used determine the winner. The Leroy's rules provide for the 2nd best bet tiebreaker.

Anyway, the above scenario of Fez going 1-2 and only pushing the matchup still holds.

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

This is incorrect.

Fezzik's best bet is the Redskins + 3, his 2nd best bet is a push. Meyer needs So Miss -3.5 which would give him 3-2-1 and Fezzik to lose the Redskins which would give Fez 2-1-1 with the 2nd tiebreaker to Meyer. Then all he needs is for Fezzik not to win or tie both Car +10 and So Miss OV 57 to win.

Thus for Fez to shut out Meyer, either Meyer loses So Miss -3.5 or Fez must win or tie both Car +10 and So Miss OV 57.

Correct. For some reason I forgot Wash was his best bet.

Thanks for clearing it up. I apologize for the error.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

We didn't like the LeRoy's late match rules, and decided to have 1 best bet only, if we still tied AND we both lose or win our bbet, all funds are refunded. John Salerno witnessed this also.

Best win percentage DOES apply, so 3-2-2 beats 4-3.......

mofome

Banned

fezz > the competition.

Finish this thing Fezzman.

geator

EOG Member

To the Shrink,

Your post #207 is dead on; all this asshole wants is publicity ;good or bad boiler room touts love the publicity(FEIST,ROOT,and now Adam MYER)

ComptrBob

EOG Master

Fezzik has now won the contest with Adam Meyer.

Mid Tenn St is ahead 35-26 with only 3:14 left so its an official game. Meyer will most likely finish 2-4-1, Fezzik is 4-1-1 with the Redskins +3 pending.

mofome

Banned

Mid Tenn St is ahead 35-26 with only 3:14 left so its an official game. Meyer will most likely finish 2-4-1, Fezzik is 4-1-1 with the Redskins +3 pending.

shocking.

so meyer lost to LB again and Fezz crushed him.

Now Adam Meyer, i want to give you a piece of advice. When you hand in your picks and tell them you think the line will move against you on most of your plays, you should not be playing those games. And if you must play them, play the other side. I know you have been doing this for a while, but you can teach an old dog new tricks every once in a while. :cheers

Congrats FEZZ....:cheers

BADCO

EOG Dedicated

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td id="username_box" valign="top" width="100%"> Meyer

EOG Addicted

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> Last Activity: 12-20-09 05:07 PM

Have we seen the last of this tout now?

Never ever pay for picks

Sharps move lines touts prey on young America.

funny how many show so much hate when adam is not around. when he is around, you only say nice things. how cute. :)

mofome

Banned

yes mo

that is what fezzik said

his words not mine.

Thats not the reason for the head scratch. I just think its odd that you comment was this instead of a well deserved congratulations to Fezz on a dominant performance over both cappers.

Fezz
Lance
Shrink
Meyer

The final standings.