319 Cleveland ov 37

330 Carolina +10

308 Tennessee -3

Best Bet:

332 Washington +3

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated
Re: Adam Meyers plays vs Fezzik in the Leroys Contest

They have two common plays in 306 Pitt and 319 Cleveland ov 37. With that said this comes down to 5 games. Obviously the most important one will be 201/202 Fresno/Wyoming. The winner of that play will be a huge favorite to get the money.

The talking is over. Plays are in and the money is put up. Should be fun.

Meyer

EOG Addicted

washington is the biggest sucker game on board. Afew weeks ago there was value, now everyone is playing them. Giants win by 14

BADCO

EOG Dedicated

Fezzik's plays

201 Wyoming +11

205 Southern Mississippi ov 57

306 Pitt -2

319 Cleveland ov 37

330 Carolina +10

308 Tennessee -3

Best Bet:

332 Washington +3

309 New England -7

303 Dallas +7

320 Kansas City

319 Cleveland ov 37

306 Pitt -2

206 Southern Mississippi -3.5

Best Bet:

202 Fresno St -11

Who the hell knows who will win this.

Looks like a bookies sheet to me,I'll take the books side.

tripp

EOG Master

washington is the biggest sucker game on board. Afew weeks ago there was value, now everyone is playing them. Giants win by 14
agree. think giants -3 is a strong play

Meyer

EOG Addicted

Dolphins are 6-0 under Tony Sparano in the month of December. They may lose but i assure you i live 10 minutes from their facility and they are the most conditioned team in the nfl. They are getting stronger not physically drained like some teams. I loved tenn until Young got hurt. I know how bad he is hurt and now don't like the game. Miami is vulnerable against a mobile qb... Young hurt changes the dynamics of the game. If tenn wins it won't be because of young. It will be johnson running well. Better games to play.

Dolphins are 6-0 under Tony Sparano in the month of December. They may lose but i assure you i live 10 minutes from their facility and they are the most conditioned team in the nfl. They are getting stronger not physically drained like some teams. I loved tenn until Young got hurt. I know how bad he is hurt and now don't like the game. Miami is vulnerable against a mobile qb... Young hurt changes the dynamics of the game. If tenn wins it won't be because of young. It will be johnson running well. Better games to play.
Miami is a team nobody wants to play right now Adam. I hope to be down there for the next home game and would love to see them get a wild card and a shot in the playoffs. Anyway, good luck to all of you in this contest. Ballin' out and puttin' up, rollin' boys91023i2ndw;l

Captain Obvious says epic fade.

Thank you for the free Tennessee money.

Please return your square hat at coat check. Others need to wear it throughout the week.

Good God there are some dumbasses on here.

Captain Obvious says epic fade.

Thank you for the free Tennessee money.

Please return your square hat at coat check. Others need to wear it throughout the week.

Good God there are some dumbasses on here.
Check the ClydeCoins at the front desk before leaving please sir, thanks for your business:devil:

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

The single most important game to this match-up starts in 20 minutes.

Hopefully having a full point the best of it works this time.

Wyoming +11 is 2.5% ahead of where the market currently prices the game.

Let's hope the percentages fall in our favor this time.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

Based on Mr. Meyer's picks the last 2 weeks, I've already received 4-5 choice emails/vmails reprimanding me for saying anything about Adam being a good handicapper.

It's possible he is playing some total garbage plays this week, (and posting nonsense like Mia is a good bet vs. Ten) in order to convince all of us he is a total donkey.

THEN he is going to want to wager 100k and bring his A game instead of this laughably bad crap he has thrown against the wall.

Last week NE -13.5, and NO -10

This week Fresno -11 BEST BET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I lost to this guy in 2005??? I am embarrassed for the team, the organization, LVA, AND EOG. What a joke.2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

BigDaddy

EOG Master

you don't have much class do you fezz?

odd to see you come in after the game is over

where was this post when the score was 28-17?

just saying...

you 2 are both good IMHO but these silly games are just silly.:cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i've also played a ton of those back up the truck plays

and lets just say i've never once bashed a guy that i know is sharp like yourself for posting a losing pick.

but those were not the best memories

and i wont.

i actually wished you would post more of those plays here at EOG:cheers

bigd - lots of adam meyer customers here i think....jeff jones just became the newest...

If you listened to WINNING WEDNESDAYS, yours truly was all over WYOMING baby....12io4j2w90

THE SHRINK

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

You bring up a good point Big Daddy, and my posted plays at EOG had a bad patch, NO DOUBT.

The final score is not really important. The key point is that Meyer keeps talking how sharp he is, how guys are betting 25k on his plays, how he has 25 guys on his payroll, etc. Despite this, the market shows little to no overall support for his plays. Some move in his favor. Some move against him. Looks like a random walk to me........and as for game theory, in highly technical terms, this guy cannot play a lick (Fresno MINUS 11 best bet.....)

I ASSURE everyone, those who are very good at this, will get key line moves on most games, and they won't get stuck with bad numbers on their best bets very often. Meyer seems uttlerly CLUELESS about this and the marketplace. He went after me saying my Ten -3 was a 'bad play". What a joke. Best bet on the board, and this guy isn't smart enough to realize it. But when you charge suckers 200k/year, why should we be surprised.

He is laughing at all of us, making 20 times what we are, just from the uneducated, the dreamers and the naive.

Contrast that to a true sharp who emailed me "Fezzik, you missed Ten -3 in the Hilton, AND you only made it your 2nd best bet not no1 ON FRIDAY. NOT you best stuff my friend. FOCUS!!!!!"

Let me put out the Meyer News Release Early:

1. If he goes 4-3 or better "I told you I was the best"

2. If he tanks "You don't think THOSE were my good plays do you???? I gave out the #%)*&%#%)&* to my Platinum Members, and they went 4-1 on my REAL top plays.

Wayne Allen Root and Co. would be proud (and jeoulous)

As for the final score, IF it had been 28-17, THAT would have been even more damning IMO..........to donk away a win on a game EVERY bettor who had the favorite won with, except for you, since you found the worst numer in the world and made it your no1 best bet.

Meyer

EOG Addicted

Boy you are setting yourself up for the biggest jackass awrad tomorrow if you lose. Then aren't you made at yourself when you posted you bet fresno state to hedge

BigDaddy

EOG Master

bigd - lots of adam meyer customers here i think....jeff jones just became the newest...

ID i also bet ND -10-5 today when called me

so it wasn't that bad of a day.

it was a close win but a win is a win:cheers

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

4 bets left that are not common. Saints win by more than 7 tonight and it is all but over.

I am a Saints fan, at least for the night.

As I said before, congrats to Adam for going 2-1 in his leroys contest matches...12io4j2w90

THE SHRINK

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Lance Blankenship

203 C. Florida +2

303 Dallas +7
303 Dallas OV53.5

313 San Francisco +8
314 SF/Phil U42 2nd Best Bet

305 Green Bay +2

Best Bet
325 Oakland +14

Daddy me and you have kicked around this board for some time now and I respect you.

That being said, In all seriousness even you would have to admit that this guy is way over the top with his 221 employees, 60 minutes appearance, book being published and reality show on Showtime.

All BSing and game picks aside, the guy comes off like a dork right?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Daddy me and you have kicked around this board for some time now and I respect you.

That being said, In all seriousness even you would have to admit that this guy is way over the top with his 221 employees, 60 minutes appearance, book being published and reality show on Showtime.

All BSing and game picks aside, the guy comes off like a dork right?

no i think he is very confident.

he puts his money where his mouth is unlike 99.9% of posters on here.

i have told him arguing with some of these posters is just plain stupid. lets be honest jimmy most of the ones that get him going don't even bet a $1

but he is passionate about winning and helping people.

i mean nothing personal against anyone here it is just a fact.

:cheers