BetHorizon. Are they trying to scam me?

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated
Re: BetHorizon. Are they trying to scam me?

OK JAM I am here to work with you not against you...

1. The fee is high and I am looking into this....

2. no 60 day hold for you..because you have a balance of $350 and you send $200 thats now $450 and if you leave the funds I will add 20% cash 6X rollover no hold, so that brings your balance to $490 now just get it to $1000 and do the 6X rollover and I will see to it that you get a free bank wire withdrawal for the $1000...
3. The link in the withdrawal page is customerservice@bethorizon.com and you can always call for a withdrawal or come on the live chat
4. The person that called you might have neglected to tell you that, then it was a human error, but the sales people that called to offer this promotion had a pitch that they had to follow.

Lets not make this a big issue out of this..we are a solid book and you can count on being paid when you win here..that's on my word! I can also guarantee that I will personally take care of your account when you need any assistance. 12io4j2w90

Carl, you seem like a good guy. I wouldn't waste my time dealing with this imbecile.

Carl

EOG Senior Member

There was a mistake on the address and is now corrected...so it was an error, By the way we will be putting up a new web site in two weeks and I can guarantee that these types of mistakes will not be there.

Blondie

EOG Master

Carl, you have handled this issue very well and very professionally.

That is the best you can do in a thread like this... :cheers

The only way I get a free payout is with me giving you my bank account. These were the exact words from Alex. I will never give out my bank account to get a free withdrawl. I would rather play it safe with MG or the WU.

I was roasted in here for telling the truth. I explained the situation. Of course the haters came to attack my credibility. Then I posted the truth. This was garbage.

I dont want any bonus or any rollover. I dont even want the money.

Here is what I accomplished.

People see a $71.00 withdrawl for $250.00. Thats nuts. And for you to not know about these ridiculous fees? Common guy.

Nothing is ever free. If you win, you still lose. Bethorizon proved this.

60 day hold? 60 day hold? You said for me you would waive it? What about other people that dont have a forum to go to for help?

This whole story was about me jumping through fire to get recognized that I had valid issues.

And still I am wrong. I was never told I had to deposit, and thats my stance. When a customer comes to me, and I see all these mistakes, I then do the right thing and help the customer.

Here, you have seen all the mistakes. Yet you still are not honoring my payout.

Best wishes,
Mike

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Yeah, but you're a known liar and shot taker so this is just another one of those; and all for 250$, jesus christ.

The only way I get a free payout is with me giving you my bank account. These were the exact words from Alex. I will never give out my bank account to get a free withdrawl. I would rather play it safe with MG or the WU.

I was roasted in here for telling the truth. I explained the situation. Of course the haters came to attack my credibility. Then I posted the truth. This was garbage.

People see a $71.00 withdrawl for $250.00. Thats nuts. And for you to not know about these ridiculous fees? Common guy.

60 day hold? 60 day hold? You said for me you would waive it? What about other people that dont have a forum to go to for help?

This whole story was about me jumping through fire to get recognized that I had valid issues.

And still I am wrong. I was never told I had to deposit, and thats my stance. When a customer comes to me, and I see all these mistakes, I then do the right thing and help the customer.

Best wishes,
Mike

Not a chance nap posted this. Words spelled correctly, no punctuation errors, used plenty of commas correctly.... 0% chance.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

This whole thread he's been pretty good. This can't be JAM. Something fishy is going on here. Getting a book recognition before signing them maybe? JAM would jump at the opportunity to "help" Shrink out in any way.

Carl

EOG Senior Member

Best wishes,
Mike

The bonus that I am offering is 20% cash 6X rollover on the $200 deposit and it comes with no hold for anyone JAM, to not take it is your decision and I can respect that, I will say that I tried to make it right and I respect you for standing up for what you believe to be right, we have that in common. My best regards to you sir and the best of luck in all you do!12io4j2w90

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

this guy is just a brand new level of stupid...worst case scenario, he can send $200 and get his $250....even if BH blatantly steals his $200 deposit(which they wont do), he still profits $50. His delusional thoughts that he is getting ripped off has clouded his brain

this guy is just a brand new level of stupid...worst case scenario, he can send $200 and get his $250....even if BH blatantly steals his $200 deposit(which they wont do), he still profits $50. His delusional thoughts that he is getting ripped off has clouded his brain

I think there is a $71 dollar withdrawal fee or something. So he would be getting $179 or something. But he would still be getting $200 in his account for a whopping $21 dollars. But the real issue here as we all know is that he doesn't have $200.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

I think there is a $71 dollar withdrawal fee or something. So he would be getting $179 or something. But he would still be getting $200 in his account for a whopping $21 dollars. But the real issue here as we all know is that he doesn't have $200.

agreed but Carl already said he would look into lowering the fee so he's probably not going to pay a cent to deposit

you're spot on that he doesn't have 200 bones though...plus that $21 would be his family's food money for a week

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Best wishes,
Mike

Munchkin Man?:+textinb3

agreed but Carl already said he would look into lowering the fee so he's probably not going to pay a cent to deposit

you're spot on that he doesn't have 200 bones though...plus that $21 would be his family's food money for a week

Watch your step Finchem. Your over the line. Also make a decision right now about MG fees. I dont want to have to wait for his future decision. There might be some strings attached.

All I know is this. Bethorizon did everything wrong and nothing right.

I am going to deposit $200.00. I want no bonus. Then I want to withdraw the $450.00 the same day.

1. Carl, is this going to happen? Will I get paid the same day?

2. How much will the moneygram of $450.00 cost me?

I will send a deposit. Are there any other rules? I do not want any bonus and rollover.

All I know is this. Bethorizon did everything wrong and nothing right.

I am going to deposit $200.00. I want no bonus. Then I want to withdraw the $450.00 the same day.

1. Carl, is this going to happen? Will I get paid the same day?

2. How much will the moneygram of $450.00 cost me?

I will send a deposit. Are there any other rules? I do not want any bonus and rollover.

OK Carl. Here is the offer. I am sending the $200.00 under these terms. Is this good?

For those remedial folks the cliff notes,

BetHorizon will be advertising here in the short run.

Cheap ploy for hits and use of the straw man "Just a Man" to utilize classic red herring approach.

Bet 911 probably will come down and BetHorizon will probably go up.

My 9th grade Psychology teacher should be thanked, as should the peach schnapps distributor.

Damn right, buddy. :cheers

They are nothing but shoemakers at that joint. Common Carl, man up. I will never lay down. I have 200$ waiting for you, and I dont even want a cash bonus! Sounds good Carl? I will send the $200.00. I will pay the fees, then I will pay the fees for the $450.00 withdraw. This should cover any hidden rule you have.

You think you are doing me a favor giving me a 20% cash bonus? LOL, the offer stinks. I will deposit the $200.00 as long as we have no more strings attached. I have never seen anything like this. But what the hell. I am right, and Bethorizon is wrong.

Right Kingrevolver? I will never lay down. Pay up Bethorizon. Damn Shoemakers.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Hey Carl, if he sends in the $200 but doesnt want any bonus or freeplay, can he withdraw the whole shebang right away, or not?

Hey Carl, if he sends in the $200 but doesnt want any bonus or freeplay, can he withdraw the whole shebang right away, or not?

Exactly Merlin. I will wait for the Shoemakers to respond.

I am waiting for some other horse shit excuse from ScamHorizon.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

They are nothing but shoemakers at that joint. Common Carl, man up. I will never lay down. I have 200$ waiting for you, and I dont even want a cash bonus! Sounds good Carl? I will send the $200.00. I will pay the fees, then I will pay the fees for the $450.00 withdraw. This should cover any hidden rule you have.

You think you are doing me a favor giving me a 20% cash bonus? LOL, the offer stinks. I will deposit the $200.00 as long as we have no more strings attached. I have never seen anything like this. But what the hell. I am right, and Bethorizon is wrong.

Right Kingrevolver? I will never lay down. Pay up Bethorizon. Damn Shoemakers.
:LMAO

Bury them, pal. :cheers

Its getting a little hot in here. :devil:
Originally Posted by Just a Man

Right Kingrevolver? I will never lay down. Pay up Bethorizon. Damn Shoemakers

Pay up Horizon. You lost. Now man up and pay.

I have also said I will send the $200.00. I want a guarantee that I get withdrawl the same day. I dont want any bonus. I will deposit the $200.00 and pay the fees, I will withdraw the same day and pay the fees. This should meet all bonus your bonus rules.

Best wishes,
Mike

Carl

EOG Senior Member

I just got in guys and to answer your question YES we will do that for you JAM...I will see what I can do about the fees going out..Fair?

Carl

EOG Senior Member

Also JAM I have treated you with respect and even tried to get the other guys to give you some slack...so there's no need to get offensive with me or the people that I work with...we are not any kind of scammers and deal with our players in a professional manner always!12io4j2w90

this guy is a fucking clown

Carl has done everything he can and fat ass mcgee is demanding shit and cursing non stop who the fuck is he

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Also JAM I have treated you with respect and even tried to get the other guys to give you some slack...so there's no need to get offensive with me or the people that I work with...we are not any kind of scammers and deal with our players in a professional manner always!12io4j2w90
:cheers

Carl

EOG Senior Member

They can never give a straight forward answer. Always some kinda crap.

:pop:

The 200$ will be on its way. Ok Bethorizon, where are you? I just cannot lay down. Its not in my blood.

I went home for the day although I love being here to go back and forth on this issue (not) but I just can't stay all the time, my wife won't let me :whip:but I answered your question, so lets see the money pal. :smoking2:

Ok Carl, we have a deal. I appreciate your concern in the matter. I am going to lay this fact down, "I was never told of any deposit". This is why I was so persistant. You believe in your worker and that is fine with me as long as you make things right. You have agreed to my no bonus deposit, and this is the route we will go.

Once this matter is resolved, I will be more than happy to write a conclusion to this story. I thank you for your time.12io4j2w90

Mike

BigDaddy

EOG Master

are you allowed to deposit and withdraw without putting anything into action i have never heard of one book that allows that?

this guy is a fucking clown

Carl has done everything he can and fat ass mcgee is demanding shit and cursing non stop who the fuck is he

OK Adam Jones, enough from your drunk amateur ass. Are you off the floor yet from getting drunk yesterday? I read your idiotic thread about getting drunk last night and passing out. I would be ashamed to post crap like that. Slamming 5 energy drinks? Oh wow.

Your a little kid. Grow up. Somehow you and your idiotic friend got to the bar last night. You cannot even remember how you got home? Your clown ass friend probably drove. Two losers.:devil:

are you allowed to deposit and withdraw without putting anything into action i have never heard of one book that allows that?

This is what he agreed to. I never seen anything like this myself. This is exactly what Carl agreed to.