BetHorizon. Are they trying to scam me?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: BetHorizon. Are they trying to scam me?

Did you even read the post you quoted me on? OH MY god this guy is special.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

The guy says I'm wrong, when I'm saying he's right, so was he in fact wrong?

Finchem, Timely Hitting. All yo ever do is hijack my threads or posts. You should be banned with your buddy Joey. I am 100% right. I will stick to my guns and not entertain what you think is right.

As far as Finchem, you are trying to attack my integrity. I sent the whole Vegas crew from EOG over $3000.00 worth of NFL jerseys in Vegas. Free. I gave VD and extra jersey in New Jersey for his brother.

So to tell me I dont have any money. You are clueless.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

oh and NAP, just because you go camping in your sleeping bag for 2 weeks every year in New York, doesn't mean you can claim it as residence. You live in the slums of Detroit, don't you?

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Finchem, Timely Hitting. All yo ever do is hijack my threads or posts. You should be banned with your buddy Joey. I am 100% right. I will stick to my guns and not entertain what you think is right.

As far as Finchem, you are trying to attack my integrity. I sent the whole Vegas crew from EOG over $3000.00 worth of NFL jerseys in Vegas. Free. I gave VD and extra jersey in New Jersey for his brother.

So to tell me I dont have any money. You are clueless.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

These are the rules:

The $55 in your account you can use it on Football or Basketball straight wagers on the ?spread? only, (no buying points) you can do as little as $5 online and the max wager you can do is $50.<?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
You try to get it up to $250 and once you do, you are required to send a minimum of $200, you can at this time request a payout for the $250 and if you leave the $250 in the account the $200 that you sent now qualifies for a bonus of 100% in free play (up to $500), which comes with a 6X rollover and a 60 day hold or the 50% freeplay which comes with a 7X rollover and no hold

Minus the $71.00 Moneygram Withdrawl fee. And a 60 days hold? LOL a 60 day hold.

I would never have wasted my time. This was NEVER told to me. EOG needs to know. Spellcheck your customerservice e-mail page.

Everyone needs to make an earn. However, this was bullshit from the beginning.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

The $71 for the MG is ridiculous, Carl. Not sure about all this other stuff but that's pathetic...if it's true.

Carl

EOG Senior Member

Minus the $71.00 Moneygram Withdrawl fee. And a 60 days hold? LOL a 60 day hold.

I would never have wasted my time. This was NEVER told to me. EOG needs to know. Spellcheck your customerservice e-mail page.

Everyone needs to make an earn. However, this was bullshit from the beginning.

There is no hold on the 20% cash I offered you, to keep the funds in your account until you reach the 1K that will entitle you to that free payout...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

NAP robbed a Sports Authority truck and took all their jersey. Then he was so nice, he gave them away.

NAP by state law in your state are you allowed to drive a car at your mental level?

Enough boys.

We've asked it to be moved to the asylum, what else do you want from us?

A man falsely accused a book of trying to scam him. That alone should be enough for it to be sent to the asylum should it not?

Blondie

EOG Master

Why not move a thread where somebody falsely accused a book of scamming him? Anything for views I guess...

Nah, I hate moving threads.

Especially when there isn't anything over the top in here.

Pretty sure most of the people in this thread are adults, and can behave as such.

Would love to see that happen....

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

NAP is a piece of shit. I don't mind him getting exposed in the Offshore. I'll just speak as if it were the asylum.

Hate to defend Nappy here but this is what I found on their website, cut and pasted. They may have even tried to correct it and made another spelling error:

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>All withdrawal requests, with the exception of NETeller, must be made by calling our Customer Service Department or by sending an email to custumerservice@bethorizon.com.
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
Withdrawal Policies
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hate to defend Nappy here but this is what I found on their website, cut and pasted. They may have even tried to correct it and made another spelling error:

<table cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2"><tbody><tr><td align="left">All withdrawal requests, with the exception of NETeller, must be made by calling our Customer Service Department or by sending an email to custumerservice@bethorizon.com.
</td></tr><tr><td>
Withdrawal Policies
</td></tr></tbody></table>

But before you came in a thread screaming at them would you not at least check your spelling?

Again I'm not defending Nappy in any way. Just presenting that piece of information in regards to the thread.

Then start a thread for it in the asylum

Ok lets clear this shit up about Bethorizon.

1. They want to charge $71.00 for a $250.00 money gram. This is ridiculous and it already smells like a scam.

2. a 60 day hold. Thats a joke.

3. Bad spelling. Especially for the link to contact customer service for a payout. This is where the spelling error is. Another reason to raise your eyebrows.

4. They called me. I entertained their offer. Never was I told of any Deposit to withdraw.

These are all facts. Bethorizon cannot even defend this.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Nah, I hate moving threads.

Especially when there isn't anything over the top in here.

Pretty sure most of the people in this thread are adults, and can behave as such.

Would love to see that happen....

if there is nothing over the top in here, i see no reason not to continue the thread as-is, correct?

this lowlife deserves the treatment is he receiving

Again I'm not defending Nappy in any way. Just presenting that piece of information in regards to the thread.

It is what it is. Their spelling in the withdrawls page, raises eyebrows.

The changing of the rules. Again, more to raise the eyebrows.

60 day holds? LOL....This smells really bad. What is the purpose of a 60 day hold?

$71.00 for a moneygram of $250.00

Blondie

EOG Master

if there is nothing over the top in here, i see no reason not to continue the thread as-is, correct?

this lowlife deserves the treatment is he receiving

Probably cause I have a higher bar for what I consider over the top than some others and I know the many of the characters in this thread can be relentless on all sides.

Why not keep it below that high bar before it gets there instead of having to move it once it does?

Would someone more respected on here get the same treatment as he is getting if they posted this stuff?

I highly doubt it...

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>All withdrawal requests, with the exception of NETeller, must be made by calling our Customer Service Department or by sending an email to custumerservice@bethorizon.com.
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
Withdrawal Policies

The truth is surficing....LOL....I have nothing to hide.

Bethorizon does. Scam.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Probably cause I have a higher bar for what I consider over the top than some others and I know the many of the characters in this thread can be relentless on all sides.

Why not keep it below that high bar before it gets there instead of having to move it once it does?

Would someone more respected on here get the same treatment as he is getting if they posted this stuff?

I highly doubt it...

Anyone remotely respected around here wouldn't say and do such ridiculous and ignorant things.

Blondie

EOG Master

Anyone remotely respected around here wouldn't say and do such ridiculous and ignorant things.

Let's say they did hypothetically....

I know it is a stretch but use your imagination...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Uncle Jam has provided us with some classic threads. The man is a legend.

I hope this issue is resolved.

Carl

EOG Senior Member

Ok lets clear this shit up about Bethorizon.

1. They want to charge $71.00 for a $250.00 money gram. This is ridiculous and it already smells like a scam.

2. a 60 day hold. Thats a joke.

3. Bad spelling. Especially for the link to contact customer service for a payout. This is where the spelling error is. Another reason to raise your eyebrows.

4. They called me. I entertained their offer. Never was I told of any Deposit to withdraw.

These are all facts. Bethorizon cannot even defend this.

OK JAM I am here to work with you not against you...

1. The fee is high and I am looking into this....

2. no 60 day hold for you..because you have a balance of $350 and you send $200 thats now $450 and if you leave the funds I will add 20% cash 6X rollover no hold, so that brings your balance to $490 now just get it to $1000 and do the 6X rollover and I will see to it that you get a free bank wire withdrawal for the $1000...
3. The link in the withdrawal page is customerservice@bethorizon.com and you can always call for a withdrawal or come on the live chat
4. The person that called you might have neglected to tell you that, then it was a human error, but the sales people that called to offer this promotion had a pitch that they had to follow.

Lets not make this a big issue out of this..we are a solid book and you can count on being paid when you win here..that's on my word! I can also guarantee that I will personally take care of your account when you need any assistance. 12io4j2w90

Did anyone else notice in the beginning of the thread JAM was using correct grammar and punctuation then suddenly he went back to he down-syndrome self around page 3 or 4? Seems a little odd.

OK JAM I am here to work with you not against you...

1. The fee is high and I am looking into this....

2. no 60 day hold for you..because you have a balance of $350 and you send $200 thats now $450 and if you leave the funds I will add 20% cash 6X rollover no hold, so that brings your balance to $490 now just get it to $1000 and do the 6X rollover and I will see to it that you get a free bank wire withdrawal for the $1000...
3. The link in the withdrawal page is customerservice@bethorizon.com and you can always call for a withdrawal or come on the live chat
4. The person that called you might have neglected to tell you that, then it was a human error, but the sales people that called to offer this promotion had a pitch that they had to follow.

Lets not make this a big issue out of this..we are a solid book and you can count on being paid when you win here..that's on my word! I can also guarantee that I will personally take care of your account when you need any assistance. 12io4j2w90

Classy response...:cheers

Thanks,

THE SHRINK