Free $25 at Parlaymakers

Re: Free $25 at Parlaymakers

Thanks for the feedback it is on our list of things to modify.

I guess that is a real easy $50 for Dougy, then ? :+excited-:cheers

I tried to make five $5 bets to test this out, that was the first thing I noticed, takes way too long to make 5 bets the current way.

I'm not a fan of the WSEX/Cascade style drop down "suggested bet" menu thing, either, at least WSEX lets you opt for "other amount", I'm not seeing that here.

I got my 1st 4 bets in, had $5 left, your software refused my last $5 bet, I don't see why ?

User account does not have sufficient funds to place this order.

Bet was Anahiem (NHL) regulation at something like +106/+107

I'm betting $5 so I might last more than one bet, and really review this, to see if it fits me.

It seems one would have to bet $1 or $5 minimum, or do it three times to bet $3, I hate that Cascade style software, honestly. It also reminds people of Shitty books. Legendz/PIG uses it too, and they are decent, but I don't think most players like it, JMO !

Max009

EOG Senior Member

I guess that is a real easy $50 for Dougy, then ? :+excited-:cheers

I tried to make five $5 bets to test this out, that was the first thing I noticed, takes way too long to make 5 bets the current way.

I'm not a fan of the WSEX/Cascade style drop down "suggested bet" menu thing, either, at least WSEX lets you opt for "other amount", I'm not seeing that here.

I got my 1st 4 bets in, had $5 left, your software refused my last $5 bet, I don't see why ?

User account does not have sufficient funds to place this order.

Bet was Anahiem (NHL) regulation at something like +106/+107

You might have to check your account balance at GP as far as the insufficient funds thing...the balances fluctuate a little bit so that could be the problem. I have noted your suggestion about different betting amounts. That and the other item were actually mentioned earlier but maybe once we get it implemented I can see about splitting a little bonus between you and the other poster. Thanks again for the feedback.

Max009

EOG Senior Member

I'm betting $5 so I might last more than one bet, and really review this, to see if it fits me.

It seems one would have to bet $1 or $5 minimum, or do it three times to bet $3, I hate that Cascade style software, honestly. It also reminds people of Shitty books. Legendz/PIG uses it too, and they are decent, but I don't think most players like it, JMO !

I will get that fixed next week, so you can at least bet in increments of $1.

You might have to check your account balance at GP as far as the insufficient funds thing...the balances fluctuate a little bit so that could be the problem. I have noted your suggestion about different betting amounts. That and the other item were actually mentioned earlier but maybe once we get it implemented I can see about splitting a little bonus between you and the other poster. Thanks again for the feedback.

So my $5 still fluctuating ? Obviously I can't bet $4.98.

Do the already made bets still fluctuate ?

This stuff might not go over too well with dumbass Americans ?

I'm saying MANY avoid MB, as too complicated ( when it isn't) this way isn't really easier, harder if anything.

Max: also ....you can't "unclick" a selection, once made

Another question is who is grading this.

I presume Maxwell is the grader, and not Goldpay, right ?

So it could be a false sense of security as to funds being held in escrow at GP ?

Unless, Max has an explanation for that ?

Max009

EOG Senior Member

So my $5 still fluctuating ? Obviously I can't bet $4.98.

Do the already made bets still fluctuate ?

This stuff might not go over too well with dumbass Americans ?

I'm saying MANY avoid MB, as too complicated ( when it isn't) this way isn't really easier, harder if anything.

Max: also ....you can't "unclick" a selection, once made

To unselect options you have to click the "Reset All" button.

Once wagers are placed there is no fluctuation.

Max009

EOG Senior Member

Another question is who is grading this.

I presume Maxwell is the grader, and not Goldpay, right ?

So it could be a false sense of security as to funds being held in escrow at GP ?

Unless, Max has an explanation for that ?

Like any other book, we grade the wagers. I don't think that is much of an issue since we would have to intentionally misgrade the wager which we list publicly on the site.

To unselect options you have to click the "Reset All" button.

Once wagers are placed there is no fluctuation.

I figured that out, but is still less efficient than most software I've seen, IMO....kind of some extra clicks

Like any other book, we grade the wagers. I don't think that is much of an issue since we would have to intentionally misgrade the wager which we list publicly on the site.

Well, MAX ....the held in escrow bit is BS then, isn't it ?

Same problem with MB's X-bets.

If you go bad, you can grade to your favor, and steal every clients' money, right ?

If not please explain why !

If I'm wrong, tell me why this escrow thing protects me, because I'm still at your mercy, just like if you were Lenny at Cascade, for example !

I'm not seeing the protection factor, when you ( essentially the book), grade the bet, and what you say goes, as Goldpay isn't a book.

That's my honest opinion.

Mammon

EOG Master

Max of 5 teams in a parlay... lame

And I don't like that you can't put in the amount yourself. Its 20$ or 25$ and Gold went down so I had to do 20$.

Have you guys worked in a book or bet with one?

Anyway, this is the best way to improve.

And I don't like that you can't put in the amount yourself. Its 20$ or 25$ and Gold went down so I had to do 20$.

Well I don't think Max is positioned to pay off some 200k ten team parlay, Mammon.

I give him props to limiting his exposure, to what he thinks he can pay, and a 200k parlay hit seems to be way too much, so at least he isn't booking stuff that will break him.

Mammon

EOG Master

Well I don't think Max is positioned to pay off some 200k ten team parlay, Mammon.

I give him props to limiting his exposure, to what he thinks he can pay, and a 200k parlay hit seems to be way too much, so at least he isn't booking stuff that will break him.

Yes, but with nice ml's on favorites it could be useful without crushing Max at 8 teams.

He sounds like he can't afford big hits, so don't try to hit the guy for 50k....I kind of get it.

If he allows 8 teams, they could be all dogs, and crush the guy.

I could even see Max limiting payoffs to 20k or something, something he can pay, if players get hot.

Is this guy booking with 50k,100k,500k ? We don't really know, do we ?

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Just placed my first parlay bet. Great lines/reduced juice as advertised, but I'd agree with the previous posters re: shuffling the sports and have the most popular near the top. Will report back after a little more playing around with it.

hit a 3 teamer NBA ML ( a little chalky ) $25 to win 48 or something.

this site has potential

I use a good deal of moneyline parlays in cbb and mlb.

FWIW

I know I saw grading took awhile for someone but my NBA 3 teamer was graded a win within 5 minutes of the last game ending
:cheers

impressed so far.

Max009

EOG Senior Member

Well, MAX ....the held in escrow bit is BS then, isn't it ?

Same problem with MB's X-bets.

If you go bad, you can grade to your favor, and steal every clients' money, right ?

If not please explain why !

If I'm wrong, tell me why this escrow thing protects me, because I'm still at your mercy, just like if you were Lenny at Cascade, for example !

I'm not seeing the protection factor, when you ( essentially the book), grade the bet, and what you say goes, as Goldpay isn't a book.

That's my honest opinion.

Doug, the escrow protects you because the only thing you ever risk is what you actually have in play at a given moment and that is assuming we would intentionally misgrade the bet. How long do you think intentionally misgrading bets everyday would last? This is one of the reasons we send an email with every bet so you have a copy for your records and we post every bet on the site so every one can see exactly what is placed so there is no confusion. If every book had every bet in escrow this industry would be a lot better off.

With Parlaymakers we are not sitting on your bank roll everyday. Your money if it is not in action with us then it is in Gold-Pay and you can transfer instantly to like 10 other places including many big names.

The escrow also protects you because we have to put up the money just like you do, If we dont have the funds to put in escrow we can't even take your bet.

With Parlaymakers you don't have to ask for payouts and your money as soon as the wager is graded is instantly available to either cash out from Gold-Pay or transfer to another book, no waiting, no rollovers, no permission slips, and no fees.

I think you are underestimating how big of a difference it really is.

Max009

EOG Senior Member

We will fix it next week so you can bet in dollar increments. As far as taking huge parlays, because we have to put up the other side of the bet in escrow it just does not make a lot of sense to have huge sums tied up for small huge payout wagers. For what most people are parlaying we offer great value. I do understand your point though.

Max009

EOG Senior Member

We have reached our limit for this particular offer. Thank you to all of those who are trying our site. For those of you that missed out on this offer we still offer great betting value and instant guaranteed payouts. Our bonus lines and perpetual bonuses will be coming out within 2 weeks so you will be able to take part in that. Best of luck to all of you with the free money and please keep providing your feedback. We are listening and always seeking to improve the product. Thank again.

T.Eastwood

EOG Senior Member

Place seems really cool. Tons of options, I like the 1st half money lines in basketball.

You have to wager from a pull down menu kind of like wsex has but thats not really a big deal.

I just placed my 1st wager so if i win i will let you know how the grading goes, but so far i like the place.

Blondie

EOG Master

We have reached our limit for this particular offer. Thank you to all of those who are trying our site. For those of you that missed out on this offer we still offer great betting value and instant guaranteed payouts. Our bonus lines and perpetual bonuses will be coming out within 2 weeks so you will be able to take part in that. Best of luck to all of you with the free money and please keep providing your feedback. We are listening and always seeking to improve the product. Thank again.

This was a great offer Max thanks for having it for our posters 91023i2ndw;l

BSims

EOG Addicted

I've used ParlayMakers in the past and will start again. Yes it is a little slow and a bit cumbersome. Presumably these will be addresses.

The bottom line is good odds. I use a system to identify potential NHL parlays and have multiple books to get the best odds. Today for instance, 9 parlays were selected and 8 of them the best return was at ParlayMakers.

I like the idea of using Gold-Pay for holding the funds. Would be great if others also used this approach.

nok1122

EOG Addicted

It's been adressed allready but again, you have so many betting lines, but no easy way to find them, maybe a list of games that are going off the board in the next 2 hours will narrow the search, and time diference is still throwing me off, I see the betting board is in alpabetical order, but by the time we get to NBA and NHL in this maze we might miss on the props you offer for the games also,

thanks again Max nice offer.

Max009

EOG Senior Member

It's been adressed allready but again, you have so many betting lines, but no easy way to find them, maybe a list of games that are going off the board in the next 2 hours will narrow the search, and time diference is still throwing me off, I see the betting board is in alpabetical order, but by the time we get to NBA and NHL in this maze we might miss on the props you offer for the games also,

thanks again Max nice offer.

Noted. Good feedback. We will be making some of these changes in the coming weeks after we get the bonuses up and going.

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Site does seem to be moving faster. Would like to see more than 5 game parlays but the site is pretty cool. Will report more, later.

minet123

EOG Addicted

Site is moving faster but hate that i can't bet 3.30 per game or 7.70 per game with out a big hassle
fix this
Thanks Max looks great so far

another suggestion....

we need rotation numbers, esp. for college basketball. Its hard to find a particular game when there are like 100 games being played on a saturday.