Free $25 at Parlaymakers

gottabet

EOG Veteran
Re: Free $25 at Parlaymakers

i don't feel like going through all 4 pages to see if it has been mentioned and i think it has... but after you submit a wager a link to create another wager rather than going back 'home' and starting over would be nice.

Yep,grading is slow today, over an hour isn't really good.

I think the bigger problem will be getting people to use Goldpay, I'm not very impressed with operation.

People say Matchbook is difficult to use/learn....I don't see that, but this Goldpay is difficult. I think I'd just send a straight moneygram to 5Dimes, then transfer to Matchbook after rolling it over, to get me the two books I want to use.

No halves at PM kind of blows, unless I'm not seeing them ?

I also think escrowing every bet by Max is not feasible. In particular booking parlays. Take Superbowl sides ( people betting more), Max will run out of money to match, even though he has money on both sides, and can't lose with even remotely equal action, at least not lose everything he matched up and escrowed with GP.

In theory you can book unlimited bets on the SB, as long as there exists a bet on the other side, but you're sure limited if funds are tied up with every bet.

Max might have 500k in this, that might match really fast, then he has to refuse more bets ?

No book operates that way.

I suspect he is a one man shop, you can't grade if some personal business pops up, sick relative or something.

Clients need bets graded, though.....an assistant type employee may be needed ?

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

I personally don't really have a problem with grading taking a little while, but eventually if they want to be bigger shop they'll need to automate that.

T.Eastwood

EOG Senior Member

My last wager has been graded a win but my balance still shows 0. I do like the place just some minor things need to be worked out.

I've noticed this too Eastwood.

Go to Gold-Pay and you'll see the accurate balance. Even if Parlaymakers shows zero, if Gold Pay has a balance you can push a bet through parlaymakers with a zero balance showing.

jfhst18

EOG Veteran

I second those who say that having 2H's would be a big deal. Really appreciate that you have 1Q's though.

This is nitpicking, but the "Get Bet Lines" button looks like it was worded by a nonbettor. "Get Lines," or "Continue," or "Submit" are the more standard interfaces. Also, I would place that button at the top of the page (or top and bottom) because it's not intuitive that you might have to go scrolling for it.

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

I've noticed this too Eastwood.

Go to Gold-Pay and you'll see the accurate balance. Even if Parlaymakers shows zero, if Gold Pay has a balance you can push a bet through parlaymakers with a zero balance showing.

Yup, it'd be nice if they would update the "balance".

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

Free $25 from Parlaymakers: Here is how it works:

Create a Gold-Pay account if needed or if you already have one that is fine too.

PM with your Gold-Pay account number and I will send $25 to your Gold-Pay account to try out Parlaymakers.

We have a gentleman's agreement that you agree to play and give us a try until you have won at least a net of $150 or bust out whichever comes first.

Also, I will create a Parlaymakers review thread tomorrow and you agree to post your experiences using the site.

Any suggestions you give us to improve the site that we implement we will pay you an additional $50 to your Gold-Pay account.

We have great low juice lines (think Pinnacle), guaranteed instant payouts, and great betting variety. A great out for the recreational player.

Offer valid for first 20 PM's I receive.

Thanks and Good Luck

Let me know when you create that review thread. i did not see it today.

minet123

EOG Addicted

Come on Max ! 2348ji23e
Last night early totals are up for NBA action
I wager one game UNDER
I look this morning and see the line has moved up
I want to wager again with this new line that's in my favor
It will not let me wager,it says i already have action on this game
Gezz I should be able to wager the same game and every line movement all day if I want
Its not even a middle which every book allows us to do
FIX THIS ASAP

Max009

EOG Senior Member

I second those who say that having 2H's would be a big deal. Really appreciate that you have 1Q's though.

This is nitpicking, but the "Get Bet Lines" button looks like it was worded by a nonbettor. "Get Lines," or "Continue," or "Submit" are the more standard interfaces. Also, I would place that button at the top of the page (or top and bottom) because it's not intuitive that you might have to go scrolling for it.

Noted. Thanks for the feedback.

Max009

EOG Senior Member

Let me know when you create that review thread. i did not see it today.

I thought I would create a new thread but the feedback seems to be working ok here so you can post any feedback here. Thanks.

Max009

EOG Senior Member

another suggestion....

we need rotation numbers, esp. for college basketball. Its hard to find a particular game when there are like 100 games being played on a saturday.

Noted. Thanks for the feedback.

Max009

EOG Senior Member

Come on Max ! 2348ji23e
Last night early totals are up for NBA action
I wager one game UNDER
I look this morning and see the line has moved up
I want to wager again with this new line that's in my favor
It will not let me wager,it says i already have action on this game
Gezz I should be able to wager the same game and every line movement all day if I want
Its not even a middle which every book allows us to do
FIX THIS ASAP

Noted. We have added this to the list of things to implement. It won't happen right away but we will fix that. Thanks for the feedback.

Max: Do you plan to ever have H2 lines ?

for example on....

early NBA games

superbowl

March CBB games

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

:cheers
I thought I would create a new thread but the feedback seems to be working ok here so you can post any feedback here. Thanks.

I like the 1st qtr lines and totals that you can parlay.
Grading is a little slow but I am sure that will improve with time.
I sent you a PM about a wager I had that won but I was refunded the wager amount and not the winnings.
Rotation numbers would help speed up wagering.
There are improvements to be made but I think you will do just fine Max.:cheers

Another suggestion....

IF bets would be Cool.

I mean in the style of 5Dimes, where you can go back and bet something later, conditional to the source bet winning/pushing.

I don't like the IF bets where you must make the 2nd play at the time of the 1st bet.

History limited to 5 days is kind of low, more would be better.