NCAA Hoops Totals thread (Feb 2nd-28th)

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated
These must be played at the number I list or you must pass. Some will move quickly, others will be available for hours. Dont chase a bad number, there will be plenty of plays over the next month.

Will post em all in here for easy documentation purposes. What you can expect is to have a favorable close in 80% of the games you play, IF you play the line I get. I expect to hit 55-56% over the next 4 weeks in this thread.

YTD 0-0 (0.00)

Play(s) coming a little later. I would recommend checking this thread regularly as to not miss the number.

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: NCAA Hoops Totals thread (Feb 2nd-28th)

Nice to see you Mr. Didnt know you where into the totals trav.

J

joeybagadonuts

I hope you do hit 60+%.

I'll play every play you post and see how I do.

In on all 4.

521- 166.5 -103 (1 unit)
525- 127.5 +100 (1 unit)
535- 119.5 -105 (1 unit)
544- 126.5 -103 (1 unit)
:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Sounds good to me, thanks and GL, Travis!:cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Can get same line or better at matchbook. First and third one you can get an extra half as market likes the other sides of OSU plays at this time.

Finance

EOG Veteran

Good luck man - hope you start off at least 3-1 or the bashers will take over the thread.....you know how the site works - if you start off slow, or after only 10-15 plays you are under .500 you will get ripped to shreds....hope you start off hot, but if you don't please don't give up on the thread - let's see it to it's month-long fruition!!

People - let's give this thread a chance to make it!!!

ouch

EOG Dedicated

Good luck man - hope you start off at least 3-1 or the bashers will take over the thread.....you know how the site works - if you start off slow, or after only 10-15 plays you are under .500 you will get ripped to shreds....hope you start off hot, but if you don't please don't give up on the thread - let's see it to it's month-long fruition!!

People - let's give this thread a chance to make it!!!

I firmly agree. A great chance for followers like me to go along with somebody who knows his stuff.

Good luck, Trav!

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Good to see you around, OSU. Is there something special about Feb 2-28th? Would be interested to know what kind of things you're doing to decide which games to play.

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Good to see you around, OSU. Is there something special about Feb 2-28th? Would be interested to know what kind of things you're doing to decide which games to play.

Going to the Thunder game with my son. Will PM you tomorrow.

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Obliterated 3 closers. Got one lagging (Nova), but I think that one will still close break even.

GL to those on the boat.

munson15

I want winners...

You lost me Travis, :+textinb3but enjoy the game, I hope they win for you.:cheers

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Going to the Thunder game with my son. Will PM you tomorrow.

I appreciate that, Travis. Working on that bases stuff we talked about as well.

Enjoy the game. Going to games with my Dad were some of the best times of my childhood.

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

MTD Actual = 2-2 (-.2 UNITS)

MTD VS Closers = 3-1 (75%)

Nice sized card today. Should be plenty of action. Please remember to NOT play a number worse than what I list.

Back throughout the day with todays action.

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

MTD Actual = 2-2 (-.2 UNITS)

MTD VS Closers = 3-1 (75%)

Nice sized card today. Should be plenty of action. Please remember to NOT play a number worse than what I list.

Back throughout the day with todays action.

Watch, Listen, Learn.:houra

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Thanks Travis..12io4j2w90

Did u enjoy the game last night? 91023i2ndw;l

Yes, I did, for many reasons.

1. You gave me a winner on OKC. (Which I completely over bet and won)

2. The last thing my son said before his eyes closed was "Dad, your the best. Thanks for taking me to the game."

Cant beat winning a lil money and making your 7 yr old the happiest kid on the planet. :houra

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Yes, I did, for many reasons.

1. You gave me a winner on OKC. (Which I completely over bet and won)

2. The last thing my son said before his eyes closed was "Dad, your the best. Thanks for taking me to the game."

Cant beat winning a lil money and making your 7 yr old the happiest kid on the planet. :houra

Yer da man!:cheers

Hows his basketball games going?