Who has the best EOG team?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

You got one left Tuck, but yeah I'm about to get him. It's a good pick here and it'll piss off Gaymer; Can't really beat that.

I have the best pitching staff.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mc goes from all pitching last year to hitting this year. It's weird
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

wish i could trade TN outta my division for Tripp.

Nice to see timely with no pitching or hitting. Maybe he took joeys gameplan from last season

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mc goes from all pitching last year to hitting this year. It's weird
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

loved pitching last yr (Doc, Verly, Felix, etc)...I even took CC and DOC with my first 2 picks in 2009, but I realized thats what got me in trouble too. There were weeks when my pitchers were huge and I put up huge scores. I think I scored over 300 like 9 times. But some weeks they didnt come thru and I lost because my bats werent good enough to carry me on the weeks my stud pitchers, A. only went 1 time each, and B. didnt dominate. And that happens every so often. Hence the record not reflecting my points.

That is why I changed it up this year. Took a stud - Verlander - first....then went big time bats the next 5 or 6 rounds. Gonna use 2 steps a lot this year. <!-- / message -->
<!-- controls -->

tripp

EOG Master

tn got a real strong team. that div should be between tn and yoyo. the sausage donuts could be a surprise team if all their chicago/sf players go as planned

rjt721

EOG Master

Danks takes a step forward this year, and Shields does not. I know where Danks was last year, but I clearly didn't draft him where I did because I thought he'd be as good as last year. 91023i2ndw;l

Can you debate any of the other comparisons? Let's break it down by player.

Victor > Bengie
Prince > Berkman
Becks > Phillips
Reynolds > Ramirez
Escobar > Bartlett

Crawford, Hawpe, Kemp, Ibanez > Zobrist, Manny, Bourn and Connor

Seems like my team is slightly better.
Beckham's not better than Phillips (at least not this year)
Aramis > K machine Reynolds
Bartlett and Yunel about the same
V-mart by a mile over pantload Bengie
TTP's pitching is better than yours

loved pitching last yr (Doc, Verly, Felix, etc)...I even took CC and DOC with my first 2 picks in 2009, but I realized thats what got me in trouble too. There were weeks when my pitchers were huge and I put up huge scores. I think I scored over 300 like 9 times. But some weeks they didnt come thru and I lost because my bats werent good enough to carry me on the weeks my stud pitchers, A. only went 1 time each, and B. didnt dominate. And that happens every so often. Hence the record not reflecting my points.

That is why I changed it up this year. Took a stud - Verlander - first....then went big time bats the next 5 or 6 rounds. Gonna use 2 steps a lot this year. <!-- / message -->
<!-- controls -->

true, but tough to change stuff when u top points man. Hard to argue with that
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You hate Reynolds, but he was good even with the K's; especially better than a guy who can't stay healthy.

I'll take Yunell.

TTP's pitching staff has already been compared; not really close.

Timely will sound like most fans in Chicago. Is battle cry will be that he didnt know the rules and

WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR !!

Good luck trading, you are going to need it. Your team is bottom 3 at best.

Enjoy the season

rjt721

EOG Master

Suzuki > Bengie
Votto < Prince
Kendrick = O-Dog
Youk > Beckham
Scutaro = Yunel
Chipper < Reynolds
Ells, Size, Josh, Bruce > Kemp, Craw, Ibanez, Hawpe
Greinke, Gallardo, Sheets, Price, Hudson > Lester, Danks, Jair, Big Z, Cueto
Soriano & Jenks > Hoff & Qualls

I win. Thanks for playing. :+waving-5

tripp

EOG Master

my division = 3 playoff teams from last year, including league champ, and the one team that didn't make the playoffs had the most points for the season (mc)

stacked.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Suzuki > Bengie
Votto < Prince
Kendrick = O-Dog
Youk > Beckham
Scutaro = Yunel
Chipper < Reynolds
Ells, Size, Josh, Bruce > Kemp, Craw, Ibanez, Hawpe
Greinke, Gallardo, Sheets, Price, Hudson > Lester, Danks, Jair, Big Z, Cueto
Soriano & Jenks > Hoff & Qualls

I win. Thanks for playing. :+waving-5

::LMAO::

Hudson won't start at second for me once Becks is back. Scutar stinks, Yunel is young and getting batter.

You're outfield has a depressed guy and a guy who can't stay healthy. Pitching = Close. Soon to be Greinke.

My boy Mo will abuse TH in any trade dealings...he will be picking on the rookie...

mo didley is still in the league :+clueless

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

::LMAO:: VD, the shit talking is my favorite part of fantasy. Win or lose, I'll find a way to talk shit, and that's the best part about it.

Also, no one will abuse me in trade dealings Viejo. :blink:

I have been in keeper leagues for 6+ years.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I can't blame Joey either, and he knows that. My team is built to succeed over the long haul and this year.

Beast Mode.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Guys I have thought long and hard on this and with all the problems and mistakes made I believe we should redraft.

Plenty of time to start over and scrap this goof up and do it right. At the very least we should vote on the proposition.

Thanks

Timetopay

EOG Master

Beckham's not better than Phillips (at least not this year)
Aramis > K machine Reynolds
Bartlett and Yunel about the same
V-mart by a mile over pantload Bengie
TTP's pitching is better than yours

Kid is out of his mind. I can not wait for the beatdowns

J

joeybagadonuts

Guys I have thought long and hard on this and with all the problems and mistakes made I believe we should redraft.

Plenty of time to start over and scrap this goof up and do it right. At the very least we should vote on the proposition.

Thanks

I vote for YES!
:LMAO

everyone schedule your sides with MC and gamer . Their top picks are down

mofome

Banned

My boy Mo will abuse TH in any trade dealings...he will be picking on the rookie...

:fuck::fuck::fuck:

91023i2ndw;l

then i will over trade myself out of the best team. i will have it at some point, we all know that. i will lose it, we all know that. cee has seen me do that 10 years.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I will get the best of all my trades. It will be a display of perfection; you guys should take notes.

mofome

Banned

::LMAO:: VD, the shit talking is my favorite part of fantasy. Win or lose, I'll find a way to talk shit, and that's the best part about it.

Also, no one will abuse me in trade dealings Viejo. :blink:

I have been in keeper leagues for 6+ years.

you wouldnt notice from the draft.

:LMAO

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i think we will see less trades this year compared to last...

might drop down to a 100 or so...