Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Matusz's first pro season saw him finish up in the major leagues in sometimes dominant fashion. He went 5-2 in eight starts for the Orioles and figures to be a fixture in the rotation out of spring training next year. Having thrown just 44 2/3 innings, he will be a front-runner for AL Rookie of the Year honors and a solid sleeper in all leagues on Draft Day. Long term, he is a potential top five Fantasy starter in the mold of Cole Hamels.

leading in Ks so far this spring

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Buster was a better hitter in college and the minors. Buster was a better player in college as well. Buster = God.

Zambrano will have the best year of his career, and I hate Zambrano.

mofome

Banned

Mo mentions Brandon Wood as a keeper the other day and laughs at Buster, Jair and Danks ::LMAO::

well, wood has more potential than any of those guys and he was the 11th guys i named on my list.

i mentioned him 10 minutes after i named my real guys. your list is a bunch of turds compared to mo didleys.

Hanley
Justin Upton
Longoria
Heyward
gonzalez
liriano
strasburg
josh johnson
matusz
anderson

<TABLE id=post2759554 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=alt2 width=175>mofome<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2759554", true); </SCRIPT>
Head Moderator

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" id=td_post_2759554 class=alt1> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by Timely Hero
::LMAO:: VD, the shit talking is my favorite part of fantasy. Win or lose, I'll find a way to talk shit, and that's the best part about it.

Also, no one will abuse me in trade dealings Viejo. :blink:

I have been in keeper leagues for 6+ years.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

you wouldnt notice from the draft.

:LMAO

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

and with that Mo is back.

How do they say..... Dagger?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I call a White Sox break out player correctly every year. John Danks is that guy this year. His K's will go up, his walks will go down and so will his ERA. One thing I'm not worried about is John Danks.

mofome

Banned

danks wont have a better career than matusz. guaranteed. that doesnt mean danks isnt a really good sp though. i like him.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

John Danks will be an ace. He's one of my few predictions, that I am really going out on the limb with. I watch every start, and he has great stuff. His health is my only concern because he has blood flow issues. He has the stuff of a #1 and the competitive fire as well. He said we were the team to beat in the AL before the season, and that's because he thinks he's every bit as good as I think he is.

Danks 18+ wins.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Danks is under .500 for a career and has never been better then 3 games above .500 in any of his 3 seasons, yet he is gonna win 18 games this year? 18-16 might be his record then

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

everyone loves the players they drafted.

carlos santana will hit 25 homeruns this year....and record 3 platinum albums!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

::LMAO:: That's why W/L record really don't tell the story. Two years ago he was in the top 5, I believe, in ERA.

That year he lost games, or got no decisions, when he gave up 0 in 6, 2 in 5, 2 in 7, 1 in 8, 1 in 6, 0 in 6, 2 in 5.2, 2 in 5.1, 3 in 6, 0 in 6.1, 2 in 6.1 and 1 in 6.1.

Talk about some bad luck. He needs to get deeper into games, but his record certainly doesn't indicate how he has pitched.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Danks was the 9th overall pick, and the #1 prospect in Texas' system in 2007. Certainly has #1 potential.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

when guys talked about their players last season, like TH is now...that ONLY MEANT ONE THING....

they were trying to trade them before the next period.

:)