Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I said Buch will be decent this year. Greinke's a little better than decent.

Fuck Morneau. Votto > Morneau.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Obviously the guy i am about to talk about has zero value and is a bum right now, but Bud Norris on the Stros will have a real nice year and will be good in the second half of season.

Calling it before the season. Gamer has Scherzer, Norris on all his keeper leagues!

mofome

Banned

buchh is scary because of his head. his stuff is ace, his head is rere. they have him and wake fighting for the 5th spot once rice-k is back.

i love buchh, i think he should be a cy young contender at some point, but hes a whack job it seems. he came in to camp 25lbs overweight. wtf

Cool, the two guys that don't trade anyone agree on declining trades. :thumbsup

TN will deal once the season starts. Some guys like to wait and evaluate their draft before they deal everyone away.

I'll give ya some free advice young grasshopper. Last year Johan was a top pick and garbage. No one knows how their players will do until games are actually played.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

Obviously the guy i am about to talk about has zero value and is a bum right now, but Bud Norris on the Stros will have a real nice year and will be good in the second half of season.

Calling it before the season. Gamer has Scherzer, Norris on all his keeper leagues!

i like norris' talent. i think he'll score more than max

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Yeah, but Cee wouldn't deal Doc for Prince and Danks so it's not really the players that matter. I was just trying to figure out if he was unattainable, and Cee has a horrible 1st baseman and I have two very good ones so thought there was a chance.

biggamer3

EOG Master

RJT we done with deals talk? even though CC has been dog turd this spring, i need Yankee and u need sox boy

rjt721

EOG Master

gamer, why the fuck would I want Capps? I wouldn't use him if we needed to start 8 relievers.

mofome

Banned

last year i had hambo and reyes play a combined 18 games and score a combined 11 points.

oij213490

yeah i know what you mean, its just when you get 3, that means you have to drop 2. no real 3 for one deals, you always have to find a way to make room.

cee wouldnt play hawpe over mccutch/lind/bay/victorino/ethier

jones at 1b is awesome though.

:pop:
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
everyone loves jones at 1b.

Got laporta coming in at 1b after 5 games also. So if jones stinks i can sub in laporta or deal
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I said Buch will be decent this year. Greinke's a little better than decent.

Fuck Morneau. Votto > Morneau.

Morneau >>>> Hafner

And you told me he'd be the second best pitcher in Boston by the end of April. :finger004:finger004:finger004

biggamer3

EOG Master

i like norris' talent. i think he'll score more than max
no way in fuck, Max will be sick this year. Dude has it all.

But i was shocked to see Norris on the WW in our league especially since we got such deep rosters, could not believe he wasnt claimed.

Forgot to add that Latos will have a nice year as well, i like that kid too

mofome

Banned

danks/fielder for doc is much more interesting. but you think thats lopsided, i think thats about even. if i was starting my team with one of the two, im going danks/fielder though.

its about team needs too. i have a deal up there but its hard to deal an ace when you only have one.

buchh is scary because of his head. his stuff is ace, his head is rere. they have him and wake fighting for the 5th spot once rice-k is back.

i love buchh, i think he should be a cy young contender at some point, but hes a whack job it seems. he came in to camp 25lbs overweight. wtf

maybe he was iceys and couch all winter also?

mofome

Banned

no way in fuck, Max will be sick this year. Dude has it all.

But i was shocked to see Norris on the WW in our league especially since we got such deep rosters, could not believe he wasnt claimed.

Forgot to add that Latos will have a nice year as well, i like that kid too

I disagree completely. I think max is the most overrated player in baseball and i dont think there is a close 2nd.

i think latos is a turd.

Yeah, but Cee wouldn't deal Doc for Prince and Danks so it's not really the players that matter. I was just trying to figure out if he was unattainable, and Cee has a horrible 1st baseman and I have two very good ones so thought there was a chance.

u never offered that so how u know? Just throwing new guys in there so u can win your e argument? How did the cee is silly and won't deal hall for 3 decent players go? So far 4 guys or so all said they wouldn't deal hall either for those guys. who knew :+clueless

danks/fielder for doc is much more interesting. but you think thats lopsided, i think thats about even. if i was starting my team with one of the two, im going danks/fielder though.

its about team needs too. i have a deal up there but its hard to deal an ace when you only have one.

he never offered those guys. And that deal is actually pretty fair , i agree.

biggamer3

EOG Master

I disagree completely. I think max is the most overrated player in baseball and i dont think there is a close 2nd.

i think latos is a turd.
I have sides with Max vs half of MLB pitchers here so obviously i disagree.

He will start off shaky a bit but once he gets his groove on for Tigers, WATCH OUT. Dude is Sickness personified. When i watched him pitch as a rook two years ago i was amazed at his stuff

biggamer3

EOG Master

RJT lets do deals, what else can we add? I cant lose Borbon as i have no replacement for him on OF

I offered CC/Hudson for Doc awhile back and got turned down.

yeah , i don't wanna be pantload this season.

Too tough pitching in the AL east and he pitched a ton last year in the playoffs. Kinda worried about his arm as well.

Hudson hasn't been bases in awhile so i have no idea how he will even be.

mofome

Banned

yeah when i watched him as a rookie i was more impressed. watching him last year was not impressive.

his BF velocity was down a bit last year. thats not a great thing when you're not big on location and you throw a fb 72% of the time.

last year i had hambo and reyes play a combined 18 games and score a combined 11 points.

oij213490

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

can't believe reyes career is over when he's so young. Without legs how will he even be elite again in fantasy? 50-60 steals in 100+ points tough to drop most of those.

guess all that drug abuse by hamilton broke down his body forever. don't think the guy will ever play a full season

biggamer3

EOG Master

Max throws hard, that's it. No idea how to pitch. Could learn a lot from Porcello.
240 K's in 220 MLB innings with a 3.86 era and 1.3 Whip aint to bad for a youngster. He will only get better

U guys will never hear the end of it when Max is great this year. U think Ubaldo was bad to hear about, wait until the Max is unleashed

rjt721

EOG Master

240 K's in 220 MLB innings with a 3.86 era and 1.3 Whip aint to bad for a youngster. He will only get better

U guys will never hear the end of it when Max is great this year. U think Ubaldo was bad to hear about, wait until the Max is unleashed
* NL West

RJT lets do deals, what else can we add? I cant lose Borbon as i have no replacement for him on OF

wolf available on a 2 for 1 :+clueless