Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I cant make trades as it takes me 3 hours to catch up on what team has Aramis and all the rips. No more movie nights with the wife once the season starts I guess. especially if movies are as bad as the one tonight. Met the Bradshaws or something. I want my dollar back.

biggamer3

EOG Master

yeah but i think liriano is closer to being awesome than he is being not awesome.

borbon and bourn are the same guys. im ok at of. my team is littered with mid level guys. i could stand to improve at 2b, i think cab is a nice 2b since he can run and has pop. i could stand to improve at 3b. i like my of and my rotation for the most part. i like butler at 1b.

if im dealing for someone i need a guy thats either a top 4 at his position inf, a top 15 of, or a top 10 sp because i only have 1 sure thing. i have a ton of guys who are going to be either 30 or 2 each start.

upton
carlos
cuddy
bourn
heyward
dunn

they give me a good enough OF. Span/Borbon dont compliment what i have right now too well. id have to take one of the guys i have out to put one of them in and lose liriano which im not eager to do.
I hear that.

Ur biggest trading asset Hanley doesnt do much for me since i have a top 3 SS in Jroll. U can probably get a top 5 2b, 3b and top 20 OF all for Hanley in one trade if u wanted.

shoot me an offer if u want to deal Liriano since i have had a mancrush on him since his 14-2 pre injury season

mofome

Banned

I cant make trades as it takes me 3 hours to catch up on what team has Aramis and all the rips. No more movie nights with the wife once the season starts I guess. especially if movies are as bad as the one tonight. Met the Bradshaws or something. I want my dollar back.

you see sherlock holmes yet? its on demand, looks pretty cool.

:cheers

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

And I get pissed at guys sending me trades when the guys they are offering have blue boxes next to their name...

biggamer3

EOG Master

Hadnt read your responses when I made mine.

Think gamer will be my PR person this year. He is good at rips and I just get people mad.:thumbsup
na,TN stopped getting people mad for a year now. I miss the TN of old who would piss people off and storm away with his bride TTP and come back after a short honeymoon 2 weeks later as if he never left :finger004

mofome

Banned

I hear that.

Ur biggest trading asset Hanley doesnt do much for me since i have a top 3 SS in Jroll. U can probably get a top 5 2b, 3b and top 20 OF all for Hanley in one trade if u wanted.

shoot me an offer if u want to deal Liriano since i have had a mancrush on him since his 14-2 pre injury season

yeah liriano has been nasty this spring, he'll get the ks, but he'll have his days when he struggles to find the plate. he could move back into a keeper type status for someone.

i hate the yanks, but really hated that i kept waiting on cano. maybe i can land a 2b you like more and we can do something.

you took cano b/w my picks of liriano and romero. i was going cano, but went with option #2.

mofome

Banned

And I get pissed at guys sending me trades when the guys they are offering have blue boxes next to their name...

not much of an indicator. cabrera, my 2b, is batting about .390 with 3 SBs. He has had the orange, but that doesnt mean hes a stud.

:nono

biggamer3

EOG Master

gotta say, VD bringing the high heat to this thread is always a welcoming addition.

when VD harnesses his 86 years of forum experience and brings the ruckus to this thread, Gamer gets an E-boner

biggamer3

EOG Master

yeah liriano has been nasty this spring, he'll get the ks, but he'll have his days when he struggles to find the plate. he could move back into a keeper type status for someone.

i hate the yanks, but really hated that i kept waiting on cano. maybe i can land a 2b you like more and we can do something.

you took cano b/w my picks of liriano and romero. i was going cano, but went with option #2.
damn, if thats true, that just shows u a honest motha fucka since u had my picks from Scherzer till Mclouth :cheers

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Mo...You know I love your boy Zimmerman...going to keep him....

Tripp...got enough WW trash on my team, don't need yours...

mofome

Banned

Mo...You know I love your boy Zimmerman...going to keep him....

Tripp...got enough WW trash on my team, don't need yours...

ok no problem. i like who i was giving, but i have more guys similar to him and washington man can rake.

:cheers

gotta say, VD bringing the high heat to this thread is always a welcoming addition.

when VD harnesses his 86 years of forum experience and brings the ruckus to this thread, Gamer gets an E-boner

Gamer...any chance of getting Kendry away from you with a package of Lee and others...

That all I need before going to bed. E-boner and package talk.

:+puking-

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

TN...what are your needs? See anything that interests you on my team such as Lee, Werth, Blanks, or Ludwick?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Always good to wake up and read 15 pages!

Timely has become MC.....trading players he hasnt even had for 5 minutes. I think he made a few good deals though. But I see he's sending out tons of Morneau/SP packages for top 5 pitchers...wont happen.

And whats with asking the league for advice on a league trade? No confidence in yourself anymore?

Gamer finally makes a deal...and what a blockbuster it was. Has Julio "Rickey Henderson" Borbon and Max "Tom Seaver" Scherzer anyway, so hes the favorite this year.

Tripp finally finds a suitor for stud Bailey. Finally got the ww trash he was looking for. Snell and Harrang? Really? Did he really trade Kershaw for Josh Johnson?

TTP keeps tweaking his team....I think hes traded for and traded away Weaver 12 times. I'm not sure if his team got better or worse with his deals yesterday.

Cee still ignoring the urge to deal. Gotta give him credit.

Tuck still working his ass off at a job he cant stand....He will most likely come back with a few one line rips on MC, Gamer, or TH.

Viejo and TN fending off offers for Timmy and Felix. Viejo probably sending some classic offers and getting rejected.

Chute still playing "The Show" and not dealing me Stud Baker.

RJT still content with Scutaro, Chipper, and Papi in his starting lineup...looks like MC's now. Only I have some young guys who will be fun to watch. You have the golden oldies.

And yomama getting Kershaw for Johnson. I thought he reached, taking JJ too early. He got Kershaw...a Mofo player. Now he has officially locked up the money for 2013.

And thank fucking god we dont have to hear Hanson/Kershaw keepers anymore.

Fun shit.....cant wait for today!

tripp

EOG Master

Always good to wake up and read 15 pages!

Timely has become MC.....trading players he hasnt even had for 5 minutes. I think he made a few good deals though. But I see he's sending out tons of Morneau/SP packages for top 5 pitchers...wont happen.

And whats with asking the league for advice on a league trade? No confidence in yourself anymore?

Gamer finally makes a deal...and what a blockbuster it was. Has Julio "Rickey Henderson" Borbon and Max "Tom Seaver" Scherzer anyway, so hes the favorite this year.

Tripp finally finds a suitor for stud Bailey. Finally got the ww trash he was looking for. Snell and Harrang? Really? Did he really trade Kershaw for Josh Johnson?

TTP keeps tweaking his team....I think hes traded for and traded away Weaver 12 times. I'm not sure if his team got better or worse with his deals yesterday.

Cee still ignoring the urge to deal. Gotta give him credit.

Tuck still working his ass off at a job he cant stand....He will most likely come back with a few one line rips on MC, Gamer, or TH.

Viejo and TN fending off offers for Timmy and Felix. Viejo probably sending some classic offers and getting rejected.

Chute still playing "The Show" and not dealing me Stud Baker.

RJT still content with Scutaro, Chipper, and Papi in his starting lineup...looks like MC's now. Only I have some young guys who will be fun to watch. You have the golden oldies.

And yomama getting Kershaw for Johnson. I thought he reached, taking JJ too early. He got Kershaw...a Mofo player. Now he has officially locked up the money for 2013.

And thank fucking god we dont have to hear Hanson/Kershaw keepers anymore.

Fun shit.....cant wait for today!

first kershaw is overrated and now he is better than josh johnson:doh1

Johnson is better than some pitchers drafted in rd 1 FWIW. Cy young candidate easily this year and if i wanted I'd have traded him for Sabathia by now, but chose not to

tripp

EOG Master

viejo- not a bad offer, but like others here im not a big d lee fan for this year. used to love the guy, but imo is now a declining player on a declining team. Werth also a great power hitter but the K's scare me a bit because he'll have weeks where he is 4 or 5 pts only (but he'll have his weeks over 30-35)

In the end can't really trade AJ without getting a pitcher in return unless i really love the bats im getting back and they allow me to deal for another pitcher. not sure this deal fits the mold but probably will end the year as a fair deal

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Timely now has the shittiest pitching the league has ever seen...to go a long with 3 very good bats (and Beckham).

If you are gonna have shitty pitching like that...you need much better bats and closers.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

first kershaw is overrated and now he is better than josh johnson:doh1

Johnson is better than some pitchers drafted in rd 1 FWIW. Cy young candidate easily this year and if i wanted I'd have traded him for Sabathia by now, but chose not to

You were the one who was all gaga over him. Thats why I'm shocked you dealt him.