Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

You were the one who was all gaga over him. Thats why I'm shocked you dealt him.
yeah i love his possible upside because he has maybe the best stuff in baseball, but i love JJ to be maybe a cy candidate this year, and he's young also.

if i didn't do that deal for Johnson i probably would have ended up accepting timely's deal of Danks/Morneau for Hanson and that would have made my pitching even worse instead of better (although putting in morneau for snider would give me one hell of an offense)

i love my top three, and offense now, but we'll see how it goes playing WW trash as my 4 and 5 guys. im sure i'll have some neg pts early on out of bums like kennedy

tripp

EOG Master

Timely now has the shittiest pitching the league has ever seen...to go a long with 3 very good bats (and Beckham).

If you are gonna have shitty pitching like that...you need much better bats and closers.

he really needs his chicago guys to pan out like he thinks they will. zambo/danks need big years for him unless he makes some deals

like you said very strong top bats, and some nice pieces in the lineup around them, but still some very weak starting options and the closers are not exactly guys id rely on, but who knows. hoff was somehow top 10 last year i think

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Johnson and Hanson is a nice combo. Hopefully you dont get screwed if they face eachother this year. Burnett is a very solid #3. Harrang and Ian will hurt you more than help you IMO.

Your offense is very strong...so you'll be getting plenty of points from there anyway.

Solid team.

tripp

EOG Master

i think i'll eventually need to trade one of my top bats for a good pitcher, or at least one of my secondary bats like Granderson. playing 1 2 step isn't bad throughout the year but having to find 2 every week will not be fun. had no one i could start really until i made the harang/kennedy deal for week 1. needed harang's 2 step and kennedy's matchup vs SD

i think i have more of a shot vs you now that AJ is a 2 step and JJ is a 2 step for me, but to have a legit shot of beating you week 1 i NEED johnson to beat johan on opening day

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

i think i'll eventually need to trade one of my top bats for a good pitcher, or at least one of my secondary bats like Granderson. playing 1 2 step isn't bad throughout the year but having to find 2 every week will not be fun. had no one i could start really until i made the harang/kennedy deal for week 1. needed harang's 2 step and kennedy's matchup vs SD

i think i have more of a shot vs you now that AJ is a 2 step and JJ is a 2 step for me, but to have a legit shot of beating you week 1 i NEED johnson to beat johan on opening day

The truth is anything can happen week 1 with these pitchers. Also there will be many rain/snow outs. Hell.. I would rather have one of my huge 1st week 2 steps pushed off to become a 2nd week 2 step.

I like Granderson. I liked him more when I drafted him and thought he'd be batting 2nd...not 7th. Still a solid guy if he doesnt K.

If JJ beats Johan...which he has the ability to do...that would be HUGE for you.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripp how the fuck u still awake?

2nd - Mc it was just the 2nd time I have got Weaver :finger004

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

The path is clear for Sean Rodriquez to start for Tampa Bay...monster stats in the spring...anybody need a 2B/OF

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp how the fuck u still awake?

2nd - Mc it was just the 2nd time I have got Weaver :finger004
had a nice 4 hour nap but got some stuff i gotta do so im back up early2348ji23e

i need some ubaldo in my life ttp

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Maybe we can work from there....Gamer and I might have something just as big...

I saw....Morales/Beckett

imo Peavy/Miggy is better than Morales/Beckett.

And my potential offer was giving you a legit closer on a team built on pitching and defense.

But I just couldnt get myself to "offer" it.

If you see something to make it happen...send it my way.

tripp

EOG Master

damn mc going for the huge rotation again. felix/verly/haren/johan would be insane

as said im not huge on johan for this year since hes still a risk, but as a #4 that is silly

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

U kidding?

for the best pitcher in a keeper league thats heavily pitcher oriented?!

one of the worst offers i have seen here, the fact that u seem serious proves how delusional you are about Danks:doh1
So a 500 point 1'st baseman and a top 30 SP isn't worth 1 pitcher? You're an idiot.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I had offered VD something better just a few days ago for Felix and got the old refuse button

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Timely now has the shittiest pitching the league has ever seen...to go a long with 3 very good bats (and Beckham).

If you are gonna have shitty pitching like that...you need much better bats and closers.
Yeah OK MC. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Whatever you say. Don't be mad at me because I didn't want to give up Danks.

For everyone who thinks Danks and Morneau isn't a good package, I'm not sure what else you expect for a top pitcher. If I offered Danks and Fielder, I'd be getting crushed in the deal.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I wanted to see how far VD would take the I wont trade Felix chatter so I offered this

Prince Fielder,Joakim Soria,Jered Weaver
for Jason Frasor,Felix Hernandez to Viejo has been rejected.

He said No :)

Timetopay

EOG Master

Unreal VD you did that deal over mine

Fielder > Miggy
Weaver = Peavy and is healthy
Soria > Aardsma

What did I miss???

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Unreal VD you did that deal over mine

Fielder > Miggy
Weaver = Peavy and is healthy
Soria > Aardsma

What did I miss???

Fielder slightly better than Miggy
Weaver is not equal to Peavy
Soria may be worse than Aardsma oij213490

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

So the guy says Danks and Morneau is a bad deal, but that isn't?

For the record, Peavy and Danks will be rather similar this season. 2348ji23e

How do you act like my deal isn't close and then accept that? WTF?

tripp

EOG Master

fair deal but i think mc wins it

now i gotta deal with haren/verly/johan/felix all with 2 steps week 1 :hangt

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Felix, Verlander, Haren, Johan, Floyd

If you thought Doc, Verly, Felix, Oz was bad....you wont hear the end of it this year!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Fielder slightly better than Miggy
Weaver is not equal to Peavy
Soria may be worse than Aardsma oij213490

Soria is worse than Aardsma? At what? :+clueless Certainly not pitching.

Prince >> Miggy. Prince is a step ahead of everyone in this league besides Pujols. :shoot::shoot::shoot:

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

fair deal but i think mc wins it

now i gotta deal with haren/verly/johan/felix all with 2 steps week 1 :hangt

As I told you before. I am hoping for a few rainouts so some of the 1st week 2 steps become 2nd week 2's.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Felix, Verlander, Haren, Johan, Floyd

If you thought Doc, Verly, Felix, Oz was bad....you wont hear the end of it this year!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

"Last year I scored the most points, but in weeks where my studs didn't have two steps I would lose. I want a more balanced, or offensive team, that I can rely on this year." :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Yeah, OK. :thumbsup

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I really can't believe that you reject (and call Morneau and Danks no close) and then accept that. Morneau is almost = Miggy and Danks is a little less than Peavy but I didn't ask for Derrick Lee.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

"Last year I scored the most points, but in weeks where my studs didn't have two steps I would lose. I want a more balanced, or offensive team, that I can rely on this year." :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Yeah, OK. :thumbsup

All part of the game, son!

I didnt make the playoffs last year because the most points were scored against me! That was shit luck. I scored 400 more points than ANYONE in my division but I gave up 200 more points than everyone in my division too.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

TTP...your deal was good but at that time my mindset was keeping Felix....I like Peavy better than Weaver...

Can't believe I traded both Felix and Kershaw before the season started...anyway, I know I have the best infield in the league...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

All part of the game, son!

Not really. I actually think you believed in that but you loved trading so you decided to trade away your entire offense for a pitching staff. It's not like there's a point to lying about what you're looking for. It's not like people were telling themselves that you wanted hitting and not pitching.

It really makes no sense to say you're going to do one thing and then do another, because we're going to see it happen. :+textinb3

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

TTP...your deal was good but at that time my mindset was keeping Felix....I like Peavy better than Weaver...

Can't believe I traded both Felix and Kershaw before the season started...anyway, I know I have the best infield in the league...

As I keep telling people...things change in this league on a hour to hour basis.

Shit- McCann, Miggy, Utley, Tulo, Zimmerman!