Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

TTP...your deal was good but at that time my mindset was keeping Felix....I like Peavy better than Weaver...

Can't believe I traded both Felix and Kershaw before the season started...anyway, I know I have the best infield in the league...

wieters/pujols/pedroia/arod/jeter would disagree oij213490

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I have the worst staff in the league?

VD has Slowey, Niemann, and Homer Bailey starting for him.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

All part of the game, son!

I didnt make the playoffs last year because the most points were scored against me! That was shit luck. I scored 400 more points than ANYONE in my division but I gave up 200 more points than everyone in my division too.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Team</TD><TD>W</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>T</TD><TD>PCT</TD><TD>GB</TD><TD>Strk</TD><TD>Div</TD><TD>Wks</TD><TD>PF</TD><TD>Back</TD><TD>PA</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>Chutes and Batters</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0.625</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>W3</TD><TD>6-3-0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6798.5</TD><TD>416.0</TD><TD>6511.3</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>Timetopay's Stallions</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0.604</TD><TD>0.5</TD><TD>L2</TD><TD>5-4-0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>6861.0</TD><TD>353.5</TD><TD>6410.3</TD></TR><TR class=bgFan height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left> MadCapper</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0.583</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>W1</TD><TD>6-3-0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>7214.5</TD><TD>0.0</TD><TD>6869.7</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>Joey</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0.292</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>L1</TD><TD>1-8-0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6350.0</TD><TD>864.5</TD><TD>6663.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

What game? You weren't tricking anybody. I'm confused as to what game you were playing. You told us you were going hitting and now have all pitching. I told you it was just bad luck and you told me I was wrong. What's the point of even pretending? It gained you no advantage in trades ::LMAO::.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I was listening to Gamer's offer of Becks/Morales, but Becks pitching in the AL East was a little less desirable than Peavy pitching in his division...and Lee is having his problems so far this spring...I do think Morales is going to have a huge year...

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

What game? You weren't tricking anybody. I'm confused as to what game you were playing. You told us you were going hitting and now have all pitching. I told you it was just bad luck and you told me I was wrong. What's the point of even pretending? It gained you no advantage in trades ::LMAO::.

You were the one to make me realize I didnt make the playoffs because of bad luck.

The second you told me that I started trading my bats.

TH = The Wise One. Obi Won!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You were the one to make me realize I didnt make the playoffs because of bad luck.

The second you told me that I started trading my bats.

TH = The Wise One. Obi Won!

:+textinb312io4j2w90

It was just really odd to see you change your strategy. Ever since I told you that I had Moss and Brady the year they set every record known to man and didn't make the playoffs, you changed your strategy and realized it was all luck. :LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

i would start figgins over beckham first week. i love beck and not a big figgins guy, but figgins has 7 games instead of 6, and faces two teams with below average pitching.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

i would start figgins over beckham first week. i love beck and not a big figgins guy, but figgins has 7 games instead of 6, and faces two teams with below average pitching.
:nono

Becks will not be resting for team Donuts.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Cmon Tripp...let the rookie figure it out by himself....:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

VD - I know you want another starter but werth/lee/etc type guy arent going to land you a shields.

Instead of the crud you took you should have let me know Felix in play and I could have done a lilly/shields/bat type of deal.

Now you want to give my scraps for good pitching. I couldnt even play Werth.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

VD - I know you want another starter but werth/lee/etc type guy arent going to land you a shields.

Instead of the crud you took you should have let me know Felix in play and I could have done a lilly/shields/bat type of deal.

I was just emulating the master...You got Shields for nothing....:+textinb3
Believe me, Werth would be in your line-up on opening day....cmon, you have Adam LaRoche starting and we all know his Apil/May stats over the years...

Timetopay

EOG Master

He played on Pittsburg and was depressed. He in Arizona now and happy.

Berkman will be back in a week and werth cant play 1b :finger004

I guess I just dont understand how guys get valued

Weaver and Peavy almost same points in 08 in same amount of innings

Weaver crushes Peavy in 09 and Peavy injured.

2010 Peavy leaving a pitcher friendly park,going to AL,and hasnt pitched a full season in forever with injury concerns

Weaver is healthy and gets to pitch to the mariners and a's

I know Peavy has the name but reality is reality:shoot:

rjt721

EOG Master

You lunatics still making deals?

King Felix out of my division. Now I have a bye all the way to the playoffs. :houra

rjt721

EOG Master

I got Werth/Lee for Sabathia. :shoot:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

He played on Pittsburg and was depressed. He in Arizona now and happy.

Berkman will be back in a week and werth cant play 1b :finger004

I guess I just dont understand how guys get valued

Weaver and Peavy almost same points in 08 in same amount of innings

Weaver crushes Peavy in 09 and Peavy injured.

2010 Peavy leaving a pitcher friendly park,going to AL,and hasnt pitched a full season in forever with injury concerns

Weaver is healthy and gets to pitch to the mariners and a's

I know Peavy has the name but reality is reality:shoot:

Peavy will be a stud. He is playing for a contender for the first time in his career, really, and he's excited about it. The guy's fastball is back in the mid 90's for the first time in two years. Everyone is expecting a huge year from Peavy.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Yeah trust me RJT - I still pissed about these crap divisions.

I get pick 12 and hardest division.

Weird part is Tuck says CBS didnt do it random and we picked them here in the thread.

Is that right?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

He trades Felix for the worst deal too. It's like how MC traded Beltran and Reyes for the worst offer. :shoot:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Yeah trust me RJT - I still pissed about these crap divisions.

I get pick 12 and hardest division.

Weird part is Tuck says CBS didnt do it random and we picked them here in the thread.

Is that right?

Yes, Tuck posted all 12 teams in a random order, and I posted 1-3 4 times, in a random order, and we matched them up like that.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Peavy will be a stud. He is playing for a contender for the first time in his career, really, and he's excited about it. The guy's fastball is back in the mid 90's for the first time in two years. Everyone is expecting a huge year from Peavy.

He may be TH but the fact remains he aint finished a year in two seasons and moving to AL.

We will see but I can see 14-8 3.8 era type of year which will pretty much be Weaver:thumbsup

Just think Fielder/Soria is so much better than Cab/Aardsma but forget even that he needed a couple of starters instead of Cab. He has Lee:hangt

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

He may be TH but the fact remains he aint finished a year in two seasons and moving to AL.

We will see but I can see 14-8 3.8 era type of year which will pretty much be Weaver:thumbsup

Just think Fielder/Soria is so much better than Cab/Aardsma but forget even that he needed a couple of starters instead of Cab. He has Lee:hangt
I'd predict around 200k's for Peavy and an ERA below 3.5, W/L's are a lucky stat so it's hard to predict.