The Two best teams in college football...

pvcpipe

EOG Master
Re: The Two best teams in college football...

Arkansas is going to expose Alabama this weekend.

bumpy

EOG Veteran

Alabama has issues at qb and Stanford lacks elite skill players outside of andrew luck. My picks are flawed too but I will take lsu and ok st.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Alabama was impressive...I still think it will be Alabama vs Boise....12io4j2w90

Storm

EOG Enthusiast

SEC is head and shoulders above everybody else. Boise St? Give me a break! They woulden't even be bowl eligible if they played in the SEC. 'Bama and LSU and there is no one close to their level.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

SEC is head and shoulders above everybody else. Boise St? Give me a break! They woulden't even be bowl eligible if they played in the SEC. 'Bama and LSU and there is no one close to their level.

Boise would be favored over VTech and their easy schedule...If VT was in the SEC. they would be under .500....

pvcpipe

EOG Master

What do you make BSU/LSU on a neutral?

LSU -3, tops.

Storm

EOG Enthusiast

Boise can beat anybody on any given day but they don't have the depth nor the talent to do it week in and week out. In SEC you play infront 80-100k every week and against a ton of NFL talent. Boises roadgames are infront of 20k and they never see NFL talent. Not exactly a hostile environment. If I got LSU minus three I would be all over it. If Boise had played Florida the week before and had bama on the deck, Well. We would all be rich betting against them...

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

I think it is Alabama (1a) and LSU (1b) and everyone else is outside the top 10. These two teams are the elite of the elite and it's a shame they both can't play for all the marbles.

I would take Alabama by 3 when they play in november. Wisconsin, Oklahoma, Stanford, Boise St, can't come close to what these two teams have in terms of defensive and offensive speed.

Storm

EOG Enthusiast

Syracuse, Wake Forest or Kentucky would win as much if they had the same schedule as Boise but no one talk about them as the best team in the country.

UNLV, Fresno St, Colorado St. Tough spots to play. For sure..

pvcpipe

EOG Master

storm are you going to rout Clemson?

don't fuck me on this. oij213490

Storm

EOG Enthusiast

I'm actually going to the game. I saw in another thread that you're leaning the minus. I hope you're right but I have my concerns. Clemson have been tested . VT haven't really played anybody. It's QB Logan Thomas first ACC game.

RB David Wilson runs every down like it was 4th & goal in the Super Bowl and he always runs out of gas in the second half. We need him to move the football. If Clemson score in the 20's Tech needs to put up 30 on the board to cover and I don't know if we have that much scoring in us..I don't know where we stand as a team right now. A lot of question marks about this years team..

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Still sticking with Alabama and Boise...For the Tide to go into Gator country and dominate speaks volumes...Oaklahoma should also be respected....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Then we should see them in the SEC final....

Still taking long shot Boise to play Alabama...

you asked who the best 2 teams in CFB were. The national championship game will have one of those two. The other may be boise. They have an excellent qb.

Storm

EOG Enthusiast

Don't forget Clemson. They are this years sleeper. The toughest games are behind them. They can win out. 13-0 with the ACC championship should put them ahead of Boise.

Storm

EOG Enthusiast

'Bama and LSU are 1-2 right now and can someone pls tell Craig Sager to come out of the closet. As gay as it gets...

don't get me wrong here, i can't stand LSU,but i can't believe no one is giving LSU any credit here so far

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

OU
Bama

LSU a close third, but they will get beat at bama

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Again...it is Alabama and LSU and everyone else is 5 steps behind them. I would give Wisconsin the closest chance of staying within 10 points of either of these teams. Oklahoma is too soft in the offensive and defensive lines to compete with Bama or the Les Miles.

My Top 5

1a. Alabama
1b. LSU
(it is a shame that these guys have to play in November and not for all the marbles in January)
3. Wisconsin
4. Stanford
5. Oklahoma/Oklahoma St

The answer is obvious. Oklahoma is the best team, followed by Alabama. LSU is 3rd, but will fall to Alabama and possibly Arkansas, if they lose interest after their loss to 'Bama. Stanford, wisconsin, and Boise State rank right behind those three, and will pass any of them should they lose. Don't forget Okie State. We will see what they are really made of when they go to Texas this week.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

The best team is still Alabama...hope Boise shoves it up the BCS brass and gets to play for the National Championship...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

It's going to happen....when Alabama defeats LSU, it will bring about a National Championship game of Alabama and Boise....Stanford will be left alone in 3rd....

It's going to happen....when Alabama defeats LSU, it will bring about a National Championship game of Alabama and Boise....Stanford will be left alone in 3rd....

bless you sir,im glad to see you know that alabama will beat ls:pop:u

pvcpipe

EOG Master

In honor of VD, who is slipping....I give you the BUMP.