Boston Celtics Moneyline +300

Tim Donaghy

EOG Member
Re: Boston Celtics Moneyline +300

Why would an official under the basket call a travel on top of the circle??? Especially when he got the call wrong... Stick to your zone dumb ass.

Garretson is only following instructions. They call those "make up" calls so the officiating doesn't look one sided.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Well the officials have done there job here. I'd just like to watch one NBA game in which the officials don't do everything they can to get a team back into the game hahahaha. 5 straight possessions where a foul was called on the Celtics, and 3 of them were horrible, to draw them close. :LMAO

This shit is just fucking laughable at this point. I hate both teams, and I can't even watch.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Miami advances...

38 FTA's :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO Double their opponents again. I can only imagine how angry I'm going to be getting when the NBA is sucking off those two in the ECF too. Rose went a game with out a FT attempt 3 games ago and he drives more than any player in the NBA. :LMAO

The Heat have shot almost twice as many free throws as Boston with 40 seconds left.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Well the officials have done there job here. I'd just like to watch one NBA game in which the officials don't do everything they can to get a team back into the game hahahaha. 5 straight possessions where a foul was called on the Celtics, and 3 of them were horrible, to draw them close. :LMAO

This shit is just fucking laughable at this point. I hate both teams, and I can't even watch.

Quit while you are behind. The far superior team won this series and tonight's game. The refs were no factor.

railbird

EOG Master

refs handed mia game 4, Lebron took 9 steps and no travel with game tied less than a minute

rainbow

EOG Master

Two games in this series Boston couldn't close it out in the 4th qtr. I think a lot had to do with Miami having the two best closers in the game made a big difference in this series, if its not Lebron, its Wade... either one can take over a game late...

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Nice job on the radio Tim, told you these guys aren't bad around here once you get to know them. Later.

biggamer3

EOG Master

haha I was right, no reason to try to kick away someone who was once an NBA ref. So he tried fixing a few points here and there, no different then some wall street big shot cooking the books or a politician like Romney making tax changes which benefit people in his economic class