Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Yeah McCutch is a legit keeper. The rest are iffy. Baldo/Ervin are flat out brutal keepers

Timetopay

EOG Master

Only guys who have won championships should head divisions

not some shit 2nd placer going to pick shit

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah definately should be that way over Tripper and him getting crushed in the finals last year

tripp

EOG Master

ttp just scared im gonna call him out into my div.

has to be me, rjt, and timely picking divs. nobody cares who got lucky in 2003. stop living in the past and maybe you will contend this year

tripp

EOG Master

timely or brick must be around. lets quickly get these divs set so i can get to fucking bed. i have class and work tomorrow unlike you clowns

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripp if I could pay to have you in my division i would

I think I am 9-1 vs you the last 3 years:lock:

tripp

EOG Master

you are right, brick will pick instead. probably a more competent fantasy mind anyways

RJT
TRIPP
BRICK
BRICK
TRIPP
RJT
RJT
TRIP
BRICK

there's the order. lets go

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp if I could pay to have you in my division i would

I think I am 9-1 vs you the last 3 years:lock:

make an offer and ill see what i can do.

youre just lucky as you always happen to catch me on my fun week so im not really paying attention

Timetopay

EOG Master

brick picking is funnies

put my name in there and lets roll

two defending champs and the crow from ontario

Timetopay

EOG Master

tripp we both know my name would never come out of your mouth in a draft scenario.

You would be calling out Mo and Chute just so you didnt have to say my name in your division

rjt721

EOG Master

Tempting to take TTP or TN and have some competition for a change, but I gotta take dead money Tuck and the 3 easy wins. :lock:

rjt721

EOG Master

How is this going to balance divisions though? Tripp and Timely stink and they're supposed to be the strong team in their division.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

So Tuck's dad is in the league? Back to back picks is nice. Might take TTP in the 1st round with those keepers.

tripp

EOG Master

How is this going to balance divisions though? Tripp and Timely stink and they're supposed to be the strong team in their division.

2nd place, 2nd in points, and #1 in breakdown. Also keeping three SPs that finished top 6 i believe. Keep hating, pal :finger004

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Ubaldo and Ervin will lead him to the crown. He's already started the hype up for Ervin in hopes of trading him.