Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Dude no way we draft this early, my fuckers are not even off DL yet, i need some spring training reports

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Definatly way to early to start the draft, i do say we do a slow draft though. No time restrictions, most people get on nightly so they pick when its thier turn, but penalizing someone because they havent made a selection in a day is rediculious

tripp

EOG Master

i thought cee and joey were kinda pals now? what happened to that?

and we still need to get divisions sorted out and if we are doing TN's idea for that we have to do it before the draft imo. Cant let teams draft their divisions after entire rosters are known

rjt721

EOG Master

Dude no way we draft this early, my fuckers are not even off DL yet, i need some spring training reports
Yeah, no draft until at least March. And I'll be in Europe until mid March so don't want to be texting picks for a fucking fantasy league. :shoot:

rjt721

EOG Master

Someone explain this bottom teams picking divisions idea. Why should the shit teams have input on that?

How did we decide divisions in the past?

i thought cee and joey were kinda pals now? what happened to that?

and we still need to get divisions sorted out and if we are doing TN's idea for that we have to do it before the draft imo. Cant let teams draft their divisions after entire rosters are known

Nah, i never liked the guy. I don't respect him so I usually just ignore his points. When he says the same thing over and over again it's zzzzz and not worth responding to. Alotta those peeps place guys are like that.

Division were always just assigned. Thought to make it fair the worst three guys each get a division and then take turns picking who they want in their division. Probably the best way to make sure the divisions are balanced

tripp

EOG Master

we normally did a random thing where one guy picks numbers and one guy lists teams or some shit like that.

tn suggested the bottom 3 teams draft their divisions so theoretically you have the three weakest teams all seperated and since its a draft the divisions should be equal.

im just as happy with the top teams getting the picks since they earned it more

rjt721

EOG Master

You sure that would make the divisions balanced?

Everyone would have wanted Viejo in their division going into last year and his team ended up pretty good.

rjt721

EOG Master

we normally did a random thing where one guy picks numbers and one guy lists teams or some shit like that.

tn suggested the bottom 3 teams draft their divisions so theoretically you have the three weakest teams all seperated and since its a draft the divisions should be equal.

im just as happy with the top teams getting the picks since they earned it more
I'd pick the strong teams for my division to be honest. Would take TN and TTP since I've never been in their division. Then would go with Gamer since I love smacking around the Clowns. :houra

It would be more balanced then say you me and TTP being in the same division.

Maybe top three should draft division. It has been proven those bottom teams make some bad decisions.....

tripp

EOG Master

No way to guaranteed make them equal cause teams differe year to year, but at least there can be no bitching if the teams actually drafted the divisions.

I say top teams draft though. I wanna make sure some of these clowns are in my div this year

I'd pick the strong teams for my division to be honest. Would take TN and TTP since I've never been in their division. Then would go with Gamer since I love smacking around the Clowns. :houra

It would be more balanced then say you me and TTP being in the same division.

Maybe top three should draft division. It has been proven those bottom teams make some bad decisions.....

:blink:

gamer might be out of it by week 3. Good for his Lawyer studying though

Breaks, we gonna get a division vote? Joey is gonna pick me in his , that's winning for me

tripp

EOG Master

Already took care of TN last year so you can draft him. I'd love to hand a season-long beating to the Stallions though. Would probably draft Viejo since we always have that bases rivalry, and then go after someone that always talks smack about the trippers; which pretty much means everybody.

Rjt is putting his foot down on keepers, his way or no way

Cee saying im gonna cheat, isnt that lovely

I didn't see where i typed that. I said insider trading. Books only deals in football were with u. It's just stating facts sir

tripp

EOG Master

still have no idea who my 5th keeper even is at this point. will likely just end up saying a name when they are due and sticking with it. could be any of three diff guys at this point

J

joeybagadonuts

I love that douchebag Cee is talking shit when he stiffed Dirty for $850 and blamed Dirty for giving him too much credit. That's the real reason he claims to not care about stiffs/slowpays. Figures.

Its also nice that now Mo isn't around I don't have to get calls from him when Cee complains about me being 'mean' to him.

Hey Cee, can you do your own laundry now? :LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

I'm ready to start the slow draft and get the shit talking underway.

Bricker, part of the "charm" of this league is the dysfunction

J

joeybagadonuts

I didn't see where i typed that. I said insider trading. Books only deals in football were with u. It's just stating facts sir

What about the trades between you and < dids > when you acted like his little puppy bitch and he explained how great the trade he was doing with you was?

:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

Commish.

I may need you to allow my new fantasy consultant access to see my team on CBS.

Is that kosher with everyone?

All we need now is Timely talking about how great Thornton is and the great shape Zambo is in and it would be like the whole family sitting together at the dinner table

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Hippy is not involved in this league in anyway Joey, keep that fag out of here :shoot:

tripp

EOG Master

If we are getting the slow draft started and announcing keepers i will go with:

Roy "Doc" Halladay
Jered "The California Dream" Weaver
CC Sabathia
Dustin "MVP" Pedroia

and for the 5th keeper......

Brian "Blind as a Bat" MCCANN!!

What about the trades between you and < dids > when you acted like his little puppy bitch and he explained how great the trade he was doing with you was?

:LMAO

I only remember the ellsbury deal which i was right on. So not sure how that's a rip on me for being right. This is why I don't respond to your posts. Since none of your rips are based on reality. It's all things u make up hoping to be funny. Hopefully some people in the league find these posts funny so your creativeness isn't wasted :cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

Hippy is not involved in this league in anyway Joey, keep that fag out of here :shoot:

Hippy = fantasy bases sharp according to professional fantasy player Royalfan, so I hired him to help me draft.

:btj:

J

joeybagadonuts

I only remember the ellsbury deal which i was right on. So not sure how that's a rip on me for being right. This is why I don't respond to your posts. Since none of your rips are based on reality. It's all things u make up hoping to be funny. Hopefully some people in the league find these posts funny so your creativeness isn't wasted :cheers

Oh really?

I wasn't trying to be funny, just pointing out youre a scumbag stiff and a hypocrite.

:cheers

Only one i remember was Pacman for Arod :cheers

rjt721

EOG Master

I don't even know if my best player will be suspended 50 games or not. fffffffffffffff the draft.

What is Tegs' email?