Royal - Maybe we all have got it wrong...

peteep

EOG Addicted
BM/David/Royalbasher - you also lied about Richard calling you at 8 in the morning.

What you have to realize it that makes no sense for royalbasher/david1/bm to continually bash royal. Posters know you tried to scam them, got caught and now are bitter. Can't take you seriously after that. In reality you are just giving them more publicity and not accomplishing your goal.

Now I myself wouldn't be comfortable telling someone with 30k to play at Royal. For the big players obviously there are much better options and I don't think Royal caters to the big players so much. For the smaller to average size player who uses neteller they seem to be fine. I don't see complaints from them on forums or other sites.

peteep

EOG Addicted
AK - when did you stop playing at Royal? You were one of their fans before. Just curious if something happened in particular.

Caliente

Banned
Was that post directed at me? Are you still confusing me with someone else Peteeep? That was already discredited. I was a big player and Royal welcomed me with open arms.therefore you cant excuse Royals behavior Peteep. They knew I was big and then to pretend Royal doesnt cater to the big when they dont want to pay the big is bullshit. There goes your cred pal.

peteep

EOG Addicted
Read what I wrote chief. I am not excusing any of the slowpays Royal has had. That is why I would not advise a player with 30k to play there. It is the big players that seem to have an occasional problem.

Shrink- Why was that such a great post? Royal is no different today then when you had them as an advertiser.

So Black Majic refuses to let anyone look into his account because he is either David1 the scammer or is trying to pull another David1.

You went to bat for David1 and tried to scam Royal for $20k. Why do you believe this guy when he refuses to let me look into his case or were the tapes altered again?

Caliente

Banned
Peteep, no problem pal. Just disagree. I enjoyed my Royal time but was extremely mistreated. Im ready to move on but I cant help but to chime in when I read these false reports on Royal. I thought I was the first to be mistreated by them but apparently thats not true. Take care.
Peteep, I was really upfront with Royal about being a big player. I didnt force them to take my plays. Royal cant say go ahead and take your shots and then when you win say we only want recreational players. Thats my biggest complaint.

AK

peteep said:
AK - when did you stop playing at Royal? You were one of their fans before. Just curious if something happened in particular.

I still use them on a semi basis to arb ect but after several legendary people in the industry provided me 2 separate warnings about the royal group I decided to go ahead and not take a chance over there. I requested a small $260.00 withdraw via western union but took them 3 business days to get me my money transfer control number.

Im going to avoid this organization at the moment but wish Richard over there the best of luck. :+cool-1+

Cheers

Ak

Caliente

Banned
Smart move AK. Life is about making smart decisions. We all make bad ones but if we can stop right now and say "Im going to do all I can to make sure I make smart decisions", your life will change for the better. It sounds like you are on the right track. Dont worry about all the bad things people say about you. If they are credible, just make good moves and people will see that you are trying to change. Good Luck AK.

Black Magic- Your story holds no weight with me until you show some facts. You just happened to fall upon the forums for the first time 2/8 and most of your posts are about Royal.

You won't give your account number to anyone so that your story can be verified. Do you post at any other forums or is the the first time you've ever posted at a forum? Why won't you let me veriify your story?

Many times when a guy comes in with his first post bragging about being a big time gambler you have question whether he's legit or not. It's been my experience that first time bragging is a bad sign.

Caliente

Banned
All forums Raider. Why are you so conerned about a shit book like Royal? I was advised to not give out any info about my Royal acct. Royal is known for screwing with you and your info. Leave it Raider. you cant win with shitty books.

All forums but recently is the first time that you heard anything bad about Royal. LOL Royal is the favorite whipping boy of most forums.

Here's another interesting one. You post on all forums but don't know about CRIS and Pinny. Your first post.

Any word on Cris or Pinnacle?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Im a new forum user. Im a pretty big player and recently had a nightmare experience with Bet Royal. It took about 8 weeks to get paid but thankfully I did get paid. Im now getting a lot of calls from Cris and a friend is trying to steer me towards Pinnacle. Whats your advice? in case your wondering, my average bet is 3 dimes. What happened at Royal is that I won over 30 ,000 and they wanted me to leave my money in there . they even offered me a 50% bonus if I would sign a contract promising I wouldnt get a payout for 30 days and I would rollover my money 2 more times. Since I refused this arrangement, they said I would have to get paid over an 8 week period. Although I was glad to get my money, I was really upset with this approach. A guy named Kevin promised me that Royal was a top notch book. I guess not. Like I said, Im just glad I got my money and would like to put this in the past. I am ready to get going with a better book. Thanks for any tips you have

Shrink- Why do you tell this guy great post when it's obvious that he's a liar? I've been posting on these forums 1/3 of the years that you have and it was clear as day to me.

Caliente

Banned
What are you a fuckin cop? I signed up at all three forums last week. I dont have to answer any of your questions Raider. Im not interested wasting my time with a shit book but when I see guys try and lie about saying Royal is solid, I just cant let that go. I am now with Cris Raider. Is that ok daddy? Before Royal I was at Bodog. Before Bodog I played with a bookie. Please dont hit me daddy. Ive played with bookies most of my young life so it shouldnt surprise you that im new to off-shore wagering. If Raider would like me to stop posting about how Royal treated me then I suggest you stop posting lies about Royal being a good book. Its not. Not for big or small players. They are very dishonest. I know this Raider. And I have posted about many other things liar. You are just like Royal, the truth is irrelevent. The only thing that is obvious is that royal is paying you to try and stop the avalanche of truth coming out about them. The more you lie, the more I share my terrible experience i had with royal Sports.

I said that Royal slow pays but they do pay. You're an outright liar which is why you won't let anyone know the details of your account.

Caliente

Banned
What a loser you are raider. Its Friday night my friend. Raider just went to Major Wager and posted" Another guy claiming to be slow paid 30 Grand at Royal but lots of holes in his story". They must be paying your sorry ass real good. what 5 bucks per post. What kind of place needs to pay people to say good things about them? Do you not see how pathetic and desperate that is? Are they going under or what. Get your money out quick guys. I went back and read some of your posts and noticed that two weeks ago you were saying bad things about Royal Sports. That makes sense Raider. It is so obvious that Royal is paying you. You arent even trying to hide it. another good business move by Royal Sprts. How does someone like Raider sleep at night when they lie to the public about a place like this?

Black Magic- Shrink said run don't walk . I took that serious for one day and then found out other information. Show me the bad posts about Royal in the last two weeks. Is that another lie?

------
BM: I went back and read some of your posts and noticed that two weeks ago you were saying bad things about Royal Sports.
-------

Show me the posts.

Caliente

Banned
Schills, pimps, same thing. I wont give you my personal info because I wasnt born yesterday. What good can come from that? And no Raider, i dont give a shit what you think. Royal is a fuckin terrible business and I will stop posting that only when you stop lying to the public. Deal?

So you can't show me the post that you are talking about and won't tell me your account number so that I can verify your story.

Do you phone your bets in or use the Internet? I'm sure you'll avoid this question too.

I wont give you my personal info because I wasnt born yesterday. What good can come from that
I don't want your personal information. I want you to allow me permission to ask Royal about your account and claims. SO far you have no proof of anything that you have posted.

Caliente

Banned
On 1/21 at 3:03 you posted that Tej, the owner of Royal is a crook. Are you now saying he isnt? What a fool you just made of yourself. Did you think I wouldnt go look? How can you refer people to a place where the owner is a crook? There were many bad things that you said about Royal but I picked the worst one. On 1/10 and 1/21 there are others. Go sleep it off Raider. You called the owner a crook Raider. What are you thinking. Everyone knows Tej is the owner. Dont bother trying to rationalize that comment Raider. Nobody's gonna buy it. Busted Raider. You also said they are known for slow paying winners. Thats not ok Raider. No excuses for that Raider. Now tell us and maybe we'll understand. How much they payin:doh1 you?

Yes, Tej is a crook. He shut down some businesses and ran with the money. It's well documented and I've posted about it.

It makes no sense to do that with Royal because he'd make much more selling the business. There still hasn't been a no pay.

Now on your 3 dime bets to BoDog do you phone in or use the Internet?

Caliente

Banned
If I were to give you my account info then Royal would give you my personal info dumb ass. How is that hard to understand? Royal is obviously not happy that I went public are they? Isnt that why they've hired you? Now why did you say that Tej, the owner of Royal is a crook? Work it raider. Think of a good one.

If you read all of my posts you would have found out that I turned down $400/month to place a banner up when I was a mod at another site because I didn't believe in Royal at that time. Now I do believe that no one will get stiffed.

Now can you answer the simple question on BoDog. How did you place your bets?

Caliente

Banned
Ok, so the owner of Royal sports is a crook and you want players to send in their money to royal? How could you do that to us? So Tej stole money from another book but we should send him our money that we work hard for because Raider says it wouldnt be a smart business move for Tej and royal to do that again. You are the biggest idiot ever. Do you think we are crazy? The schill for royal just admitted that Tej, the owner of Royal is a crook but still wants us to send in our money. Good bye raider. There goes any little cred you had.:hung
Raider, you are wasting your time trying to get me to give you any of my betting info or betting patterns. I work law enforcement and would never be so stupid.

If I were to give you my account info then Royal would give you my personal info dumb ass.
It's done all the time. Ask General, he's helped more people than anyone. I've helped some people and all I need is permission to check the account. I just did that with one person today.

1. How did you place bets? Phone or Internet?

Black Magic- If it weren't for guys like you and David1 the guys with honest complaints could be helped much easier. You don't even know how you place your bets. Do you even gamble when you don't know if you call in or bet over the Internet. If you call in they have tapes. Now which way do you do it?

Caliente

Banned
I dont have a complaint raider. I dont recall asking for help with anything Raider. Maybe if I needed help I would be more open to giving a mediator my personal info. I sure wouldnt give it to a guy who has clearly been hired by that company. If I needed help retreiving money from Royal, I wouldnt be asking a schill for help. I would go to a trustworthy mediator. Not a guy who admits that the owner of Royal is a crook and then turns around and asks me to send that crook's company my money. That just doesnt add up raider. Now what were you saying about the owner of Royal Sports? say it so everyone hears you Raider. You arent going to back out of that statement are you Raider? I dont need anyone to hear my bets Raider. Its nice to know Royal tapes my wagers. Now if they would work on paying us in a timely manner.

You still don't know how you bet? I guess you just wanted to play big shot.

I got screwed for 30 dimes. I bet $3k/game. I make these bets but I'm not sure if I bet over the Internet or by phone but I do have a great imagination.

Caliente

Banned
Raider, there hasnt been one reply to your post over at MW. Do you think its because you just admitted to all of us that Royal's owner is a crook? I dont think Royal will be paying you for that post. Or any for that matter. Oh I know. Royal will slow pay you. Are jobs really that hard to come by? I would rather work at Burger King then steer people to a known crook. Even Raider will admit that Tej, the owner of Royal, is a crook. Right Raider. Maybe I should start a thread so you can make it known right out front for all to see. Would you like that? Will Royal like that? Stop testing me Raider.

Caliente

Banned
Nice come back Raider. Solid. I would just go to sleep and hope people forget about it tomorrow. Maybe Royal will sleep right through it. For your sake right Raider? A slow pay would be good at this point hu?:+frustrat

There's nothing wrong with not betting but don't make up stories if you can't answer the simple question. I really don't care about replies or views. I want to know the truth but you won't answer how you bet because you don't bet.

It's really a simple question. Answer it and I'll stop questioning you.

Caliente

Banned
I will tell you how I bet at Bodog if you tell us how much Royal pays you. Dont expect someone that doesnt even know you to just answer your questions especially if you wont answer mine. I think you miss the important fact that Im married, have a kid, a life, and could care less what some idiot on EOG thinks or asks. Im sure you feel the same. I hope you do. You are a smart man. Now how much? Do people really come to this site who dont bet? Cmon. Im not the type to make up stuff like that.