This is a Colossal Failure of Government!

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Donald Trump orchestrated a domestic terror attack during his lame duck days. Is he above the law or will he be arrested or impeached?

I didn't see him do that. What did he do? Did he lead the charge in to the White House? I am just getting home from work trying to piece this mess together.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
White Privilege. If this was black people breaking into the capital building they would have been cuffed, shackled and shot in the back multiple times. The racist double standard of policing in America is massive. These white riot had zero fear of the police. In their privileged minds the police work for them.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The names of Cruz and Hawley along with Trump should be placed in the history next to Benedict Arnold. Traitors! Major players of an attempted coup.

BINGO! Next time Cruz runs for re-election a picture/video of him standing next to the AZ rep supporting the cause that caused what happened today to happen needs to be something his opponent makes sure people remember

A GREAT Hashtag on Twitter: #AmericaOrTrump

Cruz, Hawley chose (t)RUMP today. THEY CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH IT!

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
So an angry mob storms the Capitol building and gets inside the chambers and only one person is shot? No wonder our enemies think we are soft. What a joke! there should be bodies piled high. What a disgrace the Capitol security/police are.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Did Bookmaker grade all of the political wagers?

(trying to keep it to gambling)

All graded except for the Georgia runoffs. Lol. The Warnock bets should have been graded this morning, Ossoff bets this evening. But it's not my shop and I will no longer help them with grading. They're novices.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Many Trump people are resigning after today's orchestrated attempted coup. But Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz should resign immediately on top of all those that have already resign.

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
Your going to see some funny shit now. I called this last summer. This is how all these people who supported this shit and got jobs in this administration are going to try and separate from this shit rat. If he gets banned from all the social media's i think we could be looking at one of the most famous suicides. This guy's life is going to be very sad from now on.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Your going to see some funny shit now. I called this last summer. This is how all these people who supported this shit and got jobs in this administration are going to try and separate from this shit rat. If he gets banned from all the social media's i think we could be looking at one of the most famous suicides. This guy's life is going to be very sad from now on.

I was also thinking this might end in a suicide. Isn't that how Hitler went out? Adolph Trump and Adolph Hitler have so much in common.

Last edited:
I'm not the one getting up at 6am to go to a "job" tomorrow fucker.

But you are the dumbfuck stupid enough to believe trump and his retarded bootlickers like yourself are going to keep trump in office

Grab your guns tough guy and get to DC

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Why haven't we heard from law enforcement. Normally a briefing is held by the FBI, DOJ, and local law enforcement after an act of domestic terrorism. I heard 4 dead today.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
This will go on ever day until Trump is given his 2nd term.
I like my sides chances in the war.

Mark it down

Wednesday Jan 7, 2021...................The day the political career of Der Fuhrer & every other member of that CRIME FAMILY came to an end

First off - his brain is damn near jelly NOW! Watching him speak at the rally you can see: "The lights are on, but you're not home. Your mind - is not your own!" To heck with 4 years. He will damn near be a vegetable (something he has never eaten except for potatoes - fried and something to dip in ketchup). What happened will be played back over and over as a reminder of what another 4 years of him would be. He will be 78. I know Biden is 78 now. NO ONE WITH A BRAIN (which leaves out 75M people) can look at both Der Fuhrer & Biden and say Der Fuhrer is more mentally capable than Biden. #IQ45 is OBESE! No way around that. I massively LOL when he said he would walk back to the Capitol building. That would be more space covered by walking than during his entire Regime. He is DONE!

And if his oldest son Uday thinks he will be able to run in 2024 he is even more insane than his father. Uday is so easily unhinged it isn't funny. He would be cannon fodder. As for the youngest one, Qusay.............every time I look at him I think he should have been in the movie "Dumb and Dumber." You can just see all of the intelligence has left his body. The guy looks Mentally Retarded and every time he speaks he proves us right. Cruella is a Cunt. No way around it. Tiffany is 2 cheeseburgers away from becoming Violet Beauregarde. As much as her father rips women for being fat - if she was not his daughter he'd call her a "Fat Pig."

The GOP has to decide ASAP: #AmericaOrTrump

I know Der Fuhrer has a massive base. For reasons NO ONE can fathom. If ANYONE ELSE did 1% of what Jackass did not only would he be hated - he'd be 6-feet under. Decades ago. The RepubliCON party is gonna have to have a very messy "divorce" because if they let him have a say in things come the 2022 elections they will get slaughtered. The Senate is 50-50. But in 2022 it will be Dems 37-30 heading into the election. They only have 13 seats up while Repubs have 20. There is a 0% chance the Dems lose the Senate if the Repubs don't push past Jackass.

The biggest reason his career is OVER: Jan 20 at 12:01P EST................New York is SALIVATING at getting their hands on him once he is a "normal" citizen. They are just waiting to nail his 1" flaccid dick against the wall for all of the tax evasion he has done over the years. When you say a property of yours is worth, say, $50M when it comes time to get a loan but come tax time say it is worth $5M - that gets red flags going. He has that issue and he is up to his eyeballs in debt and has no way of paying it off and they are personally secured meaning he is responsible for them and cannot file BK and get rid of them.

We are gonna see him sweat like the roasted pig he is

HE IS DONE!

howid

EOG Dedicated
yep, an amateur like trump has no business messing with the swamp creatures.

long live the swamp!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
yep, an amateur like trump has no business messing with the swamp creatures.

long live the swamp!

He said he would "Drain the Swamp"

Instead he filled the swamp to record high levels. You can walk across the swamp there are so many bodies in it

This Meme says it all about Der Fuhrer
Trump - Winner.jpg

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I'm pissed right the fukk off that the silent majority is out there right now searching valiantly for their polling stations, to vote for Turnip in 2020. It would be easier to just toss it in the mail but the Great Orange leader, in a fit of absolute genius, said that those votes are fraud!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The meme is good. But should take off the marriages. Most fail. And its appearance cheapens it slightly

I didn't create this. Marriages is fair since in his case odds are he was 100% responsible for the first 2 and WHEN Melania leaves him sometime in the next few years he will be responsible for that one, too

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Why haven't we heard from law enforcement. Normally a briefing is held by the FBI, DOJ, and local law enforcement after an act of domestic terrorism. I heard 4 dead today.
the one shooting and three medical emergencies. Pretty amazing that the number wasn't higher.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Those rioters were good wall climbers. Someone could've fallen to their death of bad injuries. Just a crazy day at the Capital building.
I never did see how they did it, but I was watching CSPAN2, BBC, TV24Monde (France), and DW (Germany), all with different footage. The foreign stuff gives a unbiased view vs our news.

Don Quixote

EOG Enthusiast
Good Lord...

Politics aside, if you didn't know 30 or 40 years ago that trump was a Filthy, Nasty, Corrupt, Unwise, Uncompassionate, Power~Trip'n Twisted~Sister kind of guy, you probably shouldn't be Gambling.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Injured Capitol cop succumbs to his injuries. That makes 5 deaths as a result Trump's orchestrated coup attempt. He has so much blood on his hands.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
White Privilege. If this was black people breaking into the capital building they would have been cuffed, shackled and shot in the back multiple times. The racist double standard of policing in America is massive. These white riot had zero fear of the police. In their privileged minds the police work for them.

nice of you quoting joey here but what does race have to with it........if this, if that, ridiculous as usual.....