This is a Colossal Failure of Government!

From Politico: By late afternoon, police had made fewer arrests (13) in the storming of the U.S. Capitol than are typically made at the New York Giants stadium during a home game (21)

Bigrunner

EOG Master
nice of you quoting joey here but what does race have to with it........if this, if that, ridiculous as usual.....

Race has a lot to do with the 2 systems of justice in America. We've witnessed law enforcement allowing white supremacist rioters storm the people's house. We also witnessed peaceful BLM protesters shot with rubber bullets and tear gas

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Do you believe the Wednesday response would've been the same if it was a black crowd doing the same thing?
Do you think they would have had more police there if it were all blacks? It’s easy to say yes, but I saw a lot of riots this summer where police were instructed to stand back.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The capital police had to be complicit to allow the white supremacist to enter the peoples house. Standard protocol is to grab the t-shirt from the back and shoot 7 bullets in their back.

Do you think they would have had more police there if it were all blacks? It’s easy to say yes, but I saw a lot of riots this summer where police were instructed to stand back.
For an accurate comparison I will limit this to D.C. where we saw peaceful protesters tear gassed and shot with rubber bullets so trump could walk across the street to hold a bible upside down

Bigrunner

EOG Master
For an accurate comparison I will limit this to D.C. where we saw peaceful protesters tear gassed and shot with rubber bullets so trump could walk across the street to hold a bible upside down

I also think military helicopters were swarming the area and flying very low. Also 2 days ago D.C. requested federal help that fell on death ears. This summer mayors told Trump to keep the feds away, out of their cities, but Trump sent them anyways. It was a constant abuse of unwanted federal power. There needs to be a massive investigation into what happened on Wednesday. Aw forget that. All the white people and law enforcement will be held unaccountable.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Do you think Benghazi type hearings should be held and have Benedict Donald testify for 11 hours?

blueline

EOG Master
on laura loomers twitter after she posted the video of the orange scumbag from yesterday this is what replies were :

the people in her replies were aghast that she acknowledged Trump’s own words. “He DID NOT CONCEDE! ITS HIS NEW ADMINISTRATION that will be coming in,” one respondent wrote, a sentiment repeated ad nauseam down her feed.

kane

EOG master
Great news, the scumbag wont be attending Biden's inauguration, Bill Clinton and Obama will be there, that's good enough

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I also think military helicopters were swarming the area and flying very low. Also 2 days ago D.C. requested federal help that fell on death ears. This summer mayors told Trump to keep the feds away, out of their cities, but Trump sent them anyways. It was a constant abuse of unwanted federal power. There needs to be a massive investigation into what happened on Wednesday. Aw forget that. All the white people and law enforcement will be held unaccountable.
And it worked (summer in DC). Just maybe they should have employed the same strategy and they wouldn't be in this mess. There still were many cities where the cops were instructed to stand back - I watched this happen in Chicago, Philly, NYC, Portland, Bevery Hills, and on and on.

There should be a massive investigation.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
And it worked (summer in DC). Just maybe they should have employed the same strategy and they wouldn't be in this mess. There still were many cities where the cops were instructed to stand back - I watched this happen in Chicago, Philly, NYC, Portland, Bevery Hills, and on and on.

There should be a massive investigation.

Dictatorships don't work in democracy's. Trump has been the enemy of America and America won! There should be collateral damage when innocent, unarmed black men keep getting murdered by law enforcement? Don't you think? BLM protest were mostly peaceful except when infiltrated by outside instigators, para right wing militia groups, 17 year old illegal Ar15 carriers, etc, etc.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Do you believe the Wednesday response would've been the same if it was a black crowd doing the same thing?

HELL NO!

Instead of 5 fatalities there would have been 500+ if not 5000+

EVERY SINGLE PERSON who entered the Capitol building woulda been gunned down. Which is what should have happened anyway

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Dictatorships don't work in democracy's. Trump has been the enemy of America and America won! There should be collateral damage when innocent, unarmed black men keep getting murdered by law enforcement? Don't you think? BLM protest were mostly peaceful except when infiltrated by outside instigators, para right wing militia groups, 17 year old illegal Ar15 carriers, etc, etc.
Just quit with the mostly peaceful, Its mostly peaceful, until it isn't. That stands for last summer and it stands for January 6. One was prepared for the riots and the other wasn't.

I already see where Kamala will play this race card to the hilt discussing this also.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Just quit with the mostly peaceful, Its mostly peaceful, until it isn't. That stands for last summer and it stands for January 6. One was prepared for the riots and the other wasn't.

I already see where Kamala will play this race card to the hilt discussing this also.

There were thousands of BLM protests throughout the nation. 99.5% of them were peaceful. Sorry my numbers are estimates, but it overwhelming the BLM rallies were mostly peaceful!

blueline

EOG Master
from an article in Time last september :

The vast majority of Black Lives Matter protests—more than 93%—have been peaceful, according to a new report published Thursday by a nonprofit that researches political violence and protests across the world.

The Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project (ACLED) analyzed more than 7,750 Black Lives Matter demonstrations in all 50 states and Washington D.C. that took place in the wake of George Floyd’s death between May 26 and August 22.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
from an article in Time last september :

The vast majority of Black Lives Matter protests—more than 93%—have been peaceful, according to a new report published Thursday by a nonprofit that researches political violence and protests across the world.

The Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project (ACLED) analyzed more than 7,750 Black Lives Matter demonstrations in all 50 states and Washington D.C. that took place in the wake of George Floyd’s death between May 26 and August 22.
So we will give the same weight to the Benton Harbor Michigan rally as to the Chicago rally? Ok.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

No kidding they don't work.

So they were peaceful until whitey came in and started looting? Gotcha.

Thoughts like this is why we can't have nice things.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
No kidding they don't work.

So they were peaceful until whitey came in and started looting? Gotcha.

Thoughts like this is why we can't have nice things.

It's called collateral damage. It's wrong but what do you expect when cops keep murdering unarmed black people for the world to see. History confirms some of the biggest changes to civil and social policy and justice happen after violent demostrations. I'm not promoting it but who I'm I to say it's not warranted? George Floyd 46, Breana Taylor 26, Jacob Blake, Rayshard Brooks 27, Daniel Prude 41, Atatiana Jefferson 28, Aura Rosser 40, Stephon Clark 22, Botham Jean 26, Philando Castille 32, Alton Sterling 37, Michelle Cusseaux 50, Freddie Gray 25, Janisha Fonville 20, Eric Garner 43, Akai Gurley 28, Tamir Rice 12, Michael Brown 18, Tanisha Anderson 37, Elijah McCain 27.

These are just a few of the black people killed by police, there are many more.

https://interactive.aljazeera.com/aje/2020/know-their-names/index.html

MrTop

EOG Master
this is what happens.............trump cannot pardon himself so he resigns.... pence takes over ... pence pardons trump

game over

peace sign just like nixon

If the group were all leftists, they would have taken control and may have even burned the place down. The left took control of police stations. They burned buildings down and no one was shot. A Black agent shot a White woman. Imagine if it were the other way around.

Last edited:

Ray Luca

EOG Master
this is what happens.............trump cannot pardon himself so he resigns.... pence takes over ... pence pardons trump

game over

peace sign just like nixon

That was the feeling before Trump tried to manipulate Pence to be the ringleader of overturning election and then bashes him when Pence says no he doesn't have that authority Zero chance Pence pardons him

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
That was the feeling before Trump tried to manipulate Pence to be the ringleader of overturning election and then bashes him when Pence says no he doesn't have that authority Zero chance Pence pardons him

IF Jackass steps aside early it will be with the full understanding from Pence he is to Pardon him. If Pence does not agree to that it never happens.

Pence's political career ended on Wednesday. No matter what he did he was done! Pence has to decide if he would rather be POTUS for a few days or not at all.

Pence can be Eddie Shore. Shore took over a game after Babe Ruth started and got ejected. Shore then pitched a perfect game getting all 27 outs but for some reason will not get credit in the books for a PG. Pence will have to decide does he want to be in the history books as a POTUS - even for a few days - or not at all.

Here is why I think Jackass steps down a few days early

Who is the 46th POTUS? Biden.

HOWEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA............

If Jackass steps aside a few days early and Pence takes over, Biden is NOT 46. Pence is. All of the Biden/46 memorabilia is now WORTHLESS (NOT Priceless - worthless). Now nothing can be sold on Jan 20 with Biden/46 on it. Knowing how vinDICKtive Jackass is - I can see him doing this. One last: FFFFFFFF UUUUUUUUU - before he goes

Crazy? Yes. But who are we talking about!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
impeachment is on the menu for next week

Only problem is..............knowing Jackass' term ends not long after "the clock will run out" before anything can be done

Once he leaves and they rank the 45 POTUS, where do we think he will rank?

From all I have heard, Harding was the worst. I am 100% sure he will be in the 40s. His MAGAts will insist he should be #1. I will say #43 of 45. No higher than #41 and I am 100% sure of it

I just don't see why he steps down. That would be admitting he did something wrong. Plus if he gets removed even for one day he will tell the world it's evidence on the conspiracy against him. Seriously everyone wants revenge and to say they did something but this is a situation where it's better to wind down the clock and get to the investigating after he's gone. It avoids the self pardoning bullshit and restores power to those who actually will do something with it.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
2nd major Texas newspaper calling for the Senate expulsion of Treasonous Ted Cruz. These current Republicon leaders are as Anti American as it gets.