EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (NOWSHESMYRUCA is our March contestant)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Donaghy did not officiate Game 4 of the Suns-Spurs series, however.

I saw Steve Javie, Joe DeRosa and Jack Niles in the YouTube video.

Donaghy officiated only Game 3 of the Western Conference semis between Phoenix and San Antonio.

Solid Pac-12 entry versus surging Big East rep.

Pomeroy projects a 72-67 final in favor of CU.

These 5-12 matchups always seem to be fascinating.

Should make for good television.
Buffs have only made it to the 2nd round twice in my lifetime. IMO they have a clear path to the Elite Eight this year before getting bounced by Alabama.

The last time I was dumfounded that a total was moving in the wrong direction (WYO/SDST) it was because the coach came out and said in a interview that he was going to use every second of the shot clock and bring the game to a crawl and somehow I missed it. Luckily it was pretty easy to see what was happing in game and was able to get down a few times in the 1st 10 min before the books really adjusted.

I've searched far and wide if anything is happening similar here and can't find anything.

Betting into Pinnacle lines is tough. I like USC and Ohio today but Pinnacle is a full point off of where I'm getting them. I just can't bring myself to do it.

Let's hope when resident EOG'ers saw a documented 39%er like bete mymeat on one side and saw a documented winner like the Rudog on the other they bet accordingly.