Zags, Baylor and Nova....Who Can Beat Them?

railbird

EOG Master
ucla is at its best when tiger leaves game with foul trouble, because tiger isnt hogging and turning the ball over. instead you get juzang or jaquez making plays. usc has bad guard play they also turn it over alot. i felt this oregon team was fake and that showed up yesterday. baylor is 6 pts better than michigan, they will need big 10 refs to help them. zags baylor should have been -400 vs field

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
ucla is at its best when tiger leaves game with foul trouble, because tiger isnt hogging and turning the ball over. instead you get juzang or jaquez making plays. usc has bad guard play they also turn it over alot. i felt this oregon team was fake and that showed up yesterday. baylor is 6 pts better than michigan, they will need big 10 refs to help them. zags baylor should have been -400 vs field

In another thread you said that Oregon State was the class of the PAC12....You can’t have it both ways...

Heim

EOG Master
Zags are on another level but you don't think USC can pull an upset if they continue shooting? Their defensive length is a problem. I think Timme's lack of athleticism is going to get exposed tomorrow. My picks are also cold as ice.

USC only shot is if Evan Mobley decides to play 40 minutes. He disappears half the game.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Betting on the LLWS makes somebody a pedo?

Project much?

Betting on 13 year boys vs. 25 year old dykes certainly does. Especially since 13 year old boys can't play in LLWS. Who's projecting now Ruca? You also like them 13 year old boys? WTF would betting on 13 year old boys involve? I've no idea? But a pedophile is doing the wagering. Just a ridiculous comment by Railturd and for you to defend it. LOL, LOL

Betting on 13 year boys vs. 25 year old dykes certainly does. Especially since 13 year old boys can't play in LLWS. Who's projecting now Ruca? You also like them 13 year old boys? WTF would betting on 13 year old boys involve? I've no idea? But a pedophile is doing the wagering. Just a ridiculous comment by Railturd and for you to defend it. LOL, LOL
You obviously have never taken a psych course.
Just keep pointing fingers at everyone else they'll never expect it's you big boy.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You obviously have never taken a psych coarse.
Just keep pointing fingers at everyone else they'll never expect it's you big boy.

I have zero respect for anyone that supported Benedict Donald. The Grifter stole millions from charity. Sexually assaulted around 2 dozen women, began his campaign by saying Obama was a Muslim born in Kenya "Birther champion", followed by calling Mexicans rapist, and prior to that paying for a full page article in the NY Times pleading for the federal government to execute 5 innocent colored teenage boys. All that before he became president where his failed leadership lead to a mass genocide. Zero respect! It's been a battle but history will prove which side of this fight was occupied by the good!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I have zero respect for anyone that supported Benedict Donald. The Grifter stole millions from charity. Sexually assaulted around 2 dozen women, began his campaign by saying Obama was a Muslim born in Kenya "Birther champion", followed by calling Mexicans rapist, and prior to that paying for a full page article in the NY Times pleading for the federal government to execute 5 innocent colored teenage boys. All that before he became president where his failed leadership lead to a mass genocide. Zero respect! It's been a battle but history will prove which side of this fight was occupied by the good!
Letting go is a solid option.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Letting go is a solid option.

Not with crazy, lying Republicons as the opposition. Did you hear what the Michigan leader of your party said about Whitmer, Jocelyn Benson and Dana Nessel. The 3 Government leaders of Michigan happen to be women. The Republican party leader can't handle it. So he says to a crowed room of idiots "these women are witches and need to be burned at the stake". And he also said 2 Michigan Republicons that voted to impeach Benedict Donald should be assassinated? The crowded room of idiot Republicons applauded his violent and dangergous rhetoric. This is normal behavior for Republicons throughout the country. You can be sure he won't be held accountable for his deplorable behavior.

But Dumb Alfie says I should move on. Fair Warning said letting go is a solid option. Silence is a horrible option. Thank god some people didn't move on when the Nazi's ruled Germany!

Fair Warning did your Grandpa act like today's Republicon leaders?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/03/27/ron-weiser-michigan-witches-assassination/

Zags are on another level but you don't think USC can pull an upset if they continue shooting? Their defensive length is a problem. I think Timme's lack of athleticism is going to get exposed tomorrow. My picks are also cold as ice.
Timme lighting it up and my ticket on fire

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Future/Prop 74.00 1,628.00
Basketball NCAA Futures - NCAA Regions - Winner of East Region - UCLA +2200

STRAIGHT
Risk: 1080.00 - Win: 1000.00
CBB - [659] UCLA +6.5 -108
Game start 03/30/2021 09:57 PM

PARLAY (4 TEAMS)
Risk: 154.75 - Win: 1951.80

CBB - [654] Baylor -7.5 -113
Game start 03/29/2021 10:05 PM
CBB - [655] Oregon State +8-113
Game start 03/29/2021 07:20 PM
CBB - [658] Gonzaga -9.5 -102
Game start 03/30/2021 07:15 PM

CBB - [659] UCLA +7.5 -107
Game start 03/30/2021 09:57 PM

railbird

EOG Master
bump, again better when tyger leaves game

railbird

EOG Master
juzang leaves game with ankle injury up 9, look for corrup ref Verne Harris to help coach Howard going forward

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Zags are a complete team.....USC didn’t stand a chance.....UCLA will find out the hard way....

Looks like we will finally see that #1 vs #2 Gonzaga vs Baylor game that everyone was looking forward to back in December. Maybe it's better this way not having a rematch now.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Finals matchups at Circa -

Gonzaga -5.5/160.5 vs Baylor
Gonzaga -10/143.5 vs Houston
Baylor -8/138.5 vs UCLA
Houston -3.5/127.5 vs UCLA