Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

cheapseats

EOG Master
Los Angeles County today reported the most new cases since April. SURPRISE, 90% in the poor black community. Straight from Barbara's peephole. Not bad liberals, the black population loves you.

boston massacre

EOG Master
So you think paying for someone else's education from your personal bank account is a crime now? LOL. Have all of you libtards been on welfare so long that you don't even know how taxes work?

What's next? They gonna spend millions more to make sure Trump didn't overpay for his car insurance?

You Can't Fix Stupid !

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
With the covid vaccination program basically complete we see almost no relationship between vaccination levels and levels of disease.
It shouldn't look like this.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
if you want more jobs.. increase the pay.. this past year amazon was at $12 then went to $15... people still quit this year. then he went to$17 ... amazon filled up

Because every business can afford to give all of their employees $5/hour raises.

Especially after being shut down for a year.

And it causes zero inflation.

MrTop

EOG Master
Because every business can afford to give all of their employees $5/hour raises.

Especially after being shut down for a year.

And it causes zero inflation.

it is what it is.. prices are going up. Someone has to pay. they can make it just look at what a burger cost and housing cost... The people getting $300 won't matter when you take it away. Most are women with nowhere to put the kids cause the day care shut down. Let's not forget businesses shut down cause moving to no tax states too. The stock market is doing well....house showing signs of dipping... only a matter of time.

MrTop

EOG Master
Amazon didn’t have to compete against Amazon or the government.

amazon was having trouble hiring 2 months ago.... then they raised their wages to $17. Dunkin donuts by me is at $15 ... maybe the businesses that you are talking about should try and raise their wages it is not 1995 anymore.

CEO pay is close to 300 to 1 ratio in pay vs the worker. ha ha .. More jobs are coming back from china.. Those jobs are higher paying. People are retiring. Of course there are job openings..Why would someone go and work for $7 - $10 per hour when milk is $3 They took better paying jobs. When small business moved to china in 2001 cause small business & wall street wanted china to join the WTO.. Workers lost their jobs,, it was ok to screw the worker. Millions lost their jobs..

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
amazon was having trouble hiring 2 months ago.... then they raised their wages to $17. Dunkin donuts by me is at $15 ... maybe the businesses that you are talking about should try and raise their wages it is not 1995 anymore.

CEO pay is close to 300 to 1 ratio in pay vs the worker. ha ha .. More jobs are coming back from china.. Those jobs are higher paying. People are retiring. Of course there are job openings..Why would someone go and work for $7 - $10 per hour when milk is $3 They took better paying jobs. When small business moved to china in 2001 cause small business & wall street wanted china to join the WTO.. Workers lost their jobs,, it was ok to screw the worker. Millions lost their jobs..

How many CEO's are getting 300:1 at the local bar or restaurant?

So idiots like you don't understand that small businesses employ half of the American work force.

Thanks for showing your complete economic ignorance.

MrTop

EOG Master

So idiots like you don't understand that small businesses employ half of the American work force.

oh the restaurants and bars that have 2 books? what are they going to do when the digital dollar comes out?

MrTop

EOG Master

what do they do with the cash? monkey says " a small business cannot have a CEO "

what a knuckehead

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
what do they do with the cash? monkey says " a small business cannot have a CEO "

what a knuckehead

And this is why you're an absolute fucking retard.

"How many CEO's are getting 300:1 at the local bar or restaurant?" does not mean " a small business cannot have a CEO " in any WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM, moron.

And clearly, if there's a digital dollar, everyone's cash holdings will be worthless with no way to convert them. LMAO.

This idiot thinks he has a clue. LOL. The level of stupidity on these forums is beyond comprehension.

MrTop

EOG Master

"How many CEO's are getting 300:1 at the local bar or restaurant?" does not mean " a small business cannot have a CEO " in any WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM, moron.

And clearly, if there's a digital dollar, everyone's cash holdings will be worthless with no way to convert them. LMAO.

This idiot thinks he has a clue. LOL. The level of stupidity on these forums is beyond comprehension.

I was was not talking about bars when i was saying CEO... you did

well they won't take the dollar away at first. That will be the game plan. I guess you did not know businesses have 2 books.

tell the crowd monkey what the price of gold was in 1980? bring up the adjusted price again for a laugh

MrTop

EOG Master

well you will be able to convert the cash... the central banks will issue the dollar coins.. facebook is coming out with the dollar coin... backed by the banks.. i guess you cannot get bloomberg LOL

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I was was not talking about bars when i was saying CEO... you did

well they won't take the dollar away at first. That will be the game plan. I guess you did not know businesses have 2 books.

tell the crowd monkey what the price of gold was in 1980? bring up the adjusted price again for a laugh

Of course, you only mentioned huge corporations.

Because you don't have the first fucking clue how the economy functions.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
well you will be able to convert the cash... the central banks will issue the dollar coins.. facebook is coming out with the dollar coin... backed by the banks.. i guess you cannot get bloomberg LOL

Yeah. Facebook is going to issue the currency of the United States.

Because you read it on Bloomberg. LMAO.

How fucking clueless can someone be?

MrTop

EOG Master

Facebook-Backed Libra Association Changes Its Name to Diem​

• We wanted a new start’ after global controversy, CEO says
  • The association is waiting for a license from Swiss regulators

backed by the us dollar... i guess you only read CNN