Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

boston massacre

EOG Master
So both of these 2 Trump voters above still support the lie, but at least Monkey can make semi-reasonable half-educated replies on occasion, while every BM reply is like the day he woke up and learned Biden won the latest election. Every reply is bolded, capitalized, or all caps, most profanity-laced with little or no punctuation just to try and get his point across. It's easy to spot the level of education each received in their lifetime with almost every post.

He's either drug-addicted, a drunk, or is on some sort of dr. prescribed medication. The sad thing is at this point in his life it's too late to go back to school or learn to control his emotions. Society is stuck with people like this, unfortunately. It's very sad actually. Can only hope he has no offspring or at least has some self-realization and pushed his kids to not repeat the path he took in life.

I bet he's fun at parties though.

From Dr. Spock.

1624572020203.png

MrTop

EOG Master
You should probably sit on a trading floor for four minutes and see if anyone gets fired for saying something offensive.

You'll have about six examples in that four minutes.

that works with a small guy anyone else.. you would get thrown down the stairs and beg .. it is called respect. tell us now all the stories of you going into bars and cleaning house since you are the EOG can you top this story

boston massacre

EOG Master
The greatest asset that Heiseberg brings to this forum is his inability to comprehend that an idiot like him, who thinks people can accidentally button and zip their pants on backwards, is actually making salient points.

He would call that having a lack of self-awareness. Most would just call it a forum punching bag.

He's Very Easy To Expose.

Has a Lot of Fright in Him.

boston massacre

EOG Master
So both of these 2 Trump voters above still support the lie, but at least Monkey can make semi-reasonable half-educated replies on occasion, while every BM reply is like the day he woke up and learned Biden won the latest election. Every reply is bolded, capitalized, or all caps, most profanity-laced with little or no punctuation just to try and get his point across. It's easy to spot the level of education each received in their lifetime with almost every post.

He's either drug-addicted, a drunk, or is on some sort of dr. prescribed medication. The sad thing is at this point in his life it's too late to go back to school or learn to control his emotions. Society is stuck with people like this, unfortunately. It's very sad actually. Can only hope he has no offspring or at least has some self-realization and pushed his kids to not repeat the path he took in life.

I bet he's fun at parties though.

Every reply is bolded, capitalized, or all caps, most profanity-lacedittle or no punctuation just to try and get his point across.

Typical Topics For Dumb Liberal Flakes.

Taxes, Immigration, Border Security, Jobs, Trade Etc.

If I Thought He Had Any Brains in His Head, I'd Ask Him To Elaborate.

Can't Fix Stupid.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
that works with a small guy anyone else.. you would get thrown down the stairs and beg .. it is called respect. tell us now all the stories of you going into bars and cleaning house since you are the EOG can you top this story

Yeah. All kinds of respect on the trading floors. A ton of "please", "thank you", and "sir" being tossed around with no signs of "cocksucker", "faggot", "fuck you", or "motherfucker".

LMAO.

You're clueless. You've never spent one second on a trading floor. That's painfully obvious.

Last edited:

Bushay

NHL Expert
Every reply is bolded, capitalized, or all caps, most profanity-lacedittle or no punctuation just to try and get his point across.

Typical Topics For Dumb Liberal Flakes.

Taxes, Immigration, Border Security, Jobs, Trade Etc.

If I Thought He Had Any Brains in His Head, I'd Ask Him To Elaborate.

Can't Fix Stupid.
Help is available for you. Sometimes all you have to do is ask.

3.5 more years of this. It's only going to get worse for you.

Job growth, infrastructure, stopped the Covid deaths, got our respect back from our allies, brought law and order back to the country, put an end to the insanity. Without all the lies and BS the last idiot practiced. Still a lot of work to go, but we're back on the right track again.

How's that vote count going in Arizona? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I see Rudy lost his ability to practice law in NY. My god how this one lost his way. Was once the country's mayor. Respected. Sane.

I guess that means the press conferences in the ally of the dildo stores are over.

Thank you, President Biden.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Help is available for you. Sometimes all you have to do is ask.

3.5 more years of this. It's only going to get worse for you.

Job growth, infrastructure, stopped the Covid deaths, got our respect back from our allies, brought law and order back to the country, put an end to the insanity. Without all the lies and BS the last idiot practiced. Still a lot of work to go, but we're back on the right track again.

How's that vote count going in Arizona? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I see Rudy lost his ability to practice law in NY. My god how this one lost his way. Was once the country's mayor. Respected. Sane.

I guess that means the press conferences in the ally of the dildo stores are over.

Thank you, President Biden.

Thank You Very Much President Trump For The Deveolpment of The Vaccine under Your Watch.

We All Know That Distribution of it can be done by a Second Grader.

Thank You Very Much For The Low Unemployment Rates. Especially For Blacks.

Thank You for Putting Money into People's Pockets with your Tax Cuts.

Thank You for the Secure Border and The Building of The Wall.

respect back from our allies

Thank You for Always Putting America First in Negotiations with our Allies, and making Them Pay Their Share.

The Goon in the White House is a Sucker when it comes to Dealing With our Allies.

Allies Want as Much of our Money that They can Get, and They Take Advantage of this Sucker.

Border Patrol Agents Always Praised Your Great Work.

They Have Currently Never Seen Anything This Bad on The Border, Since This Sucker Has Been in The Oval.

brought law and order back to the country

Another Lie.

Law Enforcement Around The Country are Retiring in Record Numbers Because This Dumb Goon Stands Behind The Criminals.

Thank You For Respecting Law Enforcement while you Were in Office.

We Know The Current Fraud in the Oval is Nothing But a Shadow.

We'll Put Your Record Up Against This Goon's Any Day of The Week.

Also, Thanks For Getting American Citizens, being Held By Foreign Countries, Released Back To The United States.

The Dumb Goon in The Oval wouldn't Know The First Step To Take, in Getting Something Like This Done.

And We All Know, Biden is The Real Racist, President Trump, not you, that the Fake News Likes To Report.

Florida Judge Blocks Biden’s Debt Relief Program for Non-White Farmers​

We Know That All Farmers Should Get Relief, regardless of their Skin Color. As a Proven Racist, Biden Disagrees.

Thanks Again For The Great 4 Years President Trump !

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Great Job By The Demented One.

His Followers Don't Comment.

Big Pussies.

Run and Hide as Usual.

Core Consumer Price Inflation Soars to Levels Not Seen Since 1992​

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Tick tock

In other words, this is a total political witch hunt reminiscent of Stalin-era Russia meant to dig up whatever they can to try to intimidate, silence, and potentially jail political adversaries with absolutely no probable cause.

And you wholeheartedly support it as well as politicians like the Clinton's, Obama's, and Biden's who sell out the country for their own personal profit.

But, hey, some guy in the Trump organization used a company car to go to the grocery store. How fucking low will you people go?

Bushay

NHL Expert
no probable cause. How insightful.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If Clinton, Obama, or Biden did anything close to this I'd be right with you. AS long as you can produce some legitimate proof. Sell out the country. lol.

Used a company car? lol. You sound like the guy who said the insurrection that killed and injured all those cops was no different than a normal day that tourists visit the Capitol.

I guess I gave you too much credit a few posts back claiming at least you weren't as nuts as BM. I guess I should have just stated you can control your emotions in an online forum.

At least true justice is finally being served for a change.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Thank You Very Much President Trump For The Deveolpment of The Vaccine under Your Watch.

We All Know That Distribution of it can be done by a Second Grader.

Thank You Very Much For The Low Unemployment Rates. Especially For Blacks.

Thank You for Putting Money into People's Pockets with your Tax Cuts.

Thank You for the Secure Border and The Building of The Wall.

respect back from our allies

Thank You for Always Putting America First in Negotiations with our Allies, and making Them Pay Their Share.

The Goon in the White House is a Sucker when it comes to Dealing With our Allies.

Allies Want as Much of our Money that They can Get, and They Take Advantage of this Sucker.

Border Patrol Agents Always Praised Your Great Work.

They Have Currently Never Seen Anything This Bad on The Border, Since This Sucker Has Been in The Oval.

brought law and order back to the country

Another Lie.

Law Enforcement Around The Country are Retiring in Record Numbers Because This Dumb Goon Stands Behind The Criminals.

Thank You For Respecting Law Enforcement while you Were in Office.

We Know The Current Fraud in the Oval is Nothing But a Shadow.

We'll Put Your Record Up Against This Goon's Any Day of The Week.

Also, Thanks For Getting American Citizens, being Held By Foreign Countries, Released Back To The United States.

The Dumb Goon in The Oval wouldn't Know The First Step To Take, in Getting Something Like This Done.

And We All Know, Biden is The Real Racist, President Trump, not you, that the Fake News Likes To Report.

Florida Judge Blocks Biden’s Debt Relief Program for Non-White Farmers​

We Know That All Farmers Should Get Relief, regardless of their Skin Color. As a Proven Racist, Biden Disagrees.

Thanks Again For The Great 4 Years President Trump !
Where do you even start with all this Qanon nonsense? Good god!

Get back to me when you have some proof of any of this fairy tale will you? And let's start with the election. Take your time with that proof. We have 3.5 years ya fruitcake.

MrTop

EOG Master
Yeah. All kinds of respect on the trading floors. A ton of "please", "thank you", and "sir" being tossed around with no signs of "cocksucker", "faggot", "fuck you", or "motherfucker".

LMAO.

You're clueless. You've never spent one second on a trading floor. That's painfully obvious.

you did not know the price of gold in 1980... could not even come up with the answer.. you went to google and still came up with the wrong answer ....

Monkey the big trader of EOG could not even come up with the price of gold LOL

what did you push a broom or delivered water to the traders?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Where do you even start with all this Qanon nonsense? Good god!

Get back to me when you have some proof of any of this fairy tale will you? And let's start with the election. Take your time with that proof. We have 3.5 years ya fruitcake.

Always Dodges The Facts.

The Usual Way Out For This Big Pussy.

This Snowflake Never Has Proved Me Wrong.

Bring On Your Next Lie.

Chump.

boston massacre

EOG Master
In other words, this is a total political witch hunt reminiscent of Stalin-era Russia meant to dig up whatever they can to try to intimidate, silence, and potentially jail political adversaries with absolutely no probable cause.

And you wholeheartedly support it as well as politicians like the Clinton's, Obama's, and Biden's who sell out the country for their own personal profit.

But, hey, some guy in the Trump organization used a company car to go to the grocery store. How fucking low will you people go?

Trump Gave The Guy a Hershey Bar.

But Didn't Declare it on His Taxes.

Naughty Boy.

A Guy Like The Bush, Never Writes Off His Cake and Ice Cream.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
you did not know the price of gold in 1980... could not even come up with the answer.. you went to google and still came up with the wrong answer ....

Monkey the big trader of EOG could not even come up with the price of gold LOL

what did you push a broom or delivered water to the traders?

How did the price of gold in 1980 help you exactly? You lost money.

You're WAY out of your league, chump.

And you're WAY too stupid to realize it.

Always love it when some idiot who has absolutely no experience in something I did for years tries to tell me how my industry works.

About on par with some fat, old couch potato thinking he knows what life as a professional athlete is like. Just a fucking wannabe.

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
no probable cause. How insightful.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If Clinton, Obama, or Biden did anything close to this I'd be right with you. AS long as you can produce some legitimate proof. Sell out the country. lol.

Used a company car? lol. You sound like the guy who said the insurrection that killed and injured all those cops was no different than a normal day that tourists visit the Capitol.

I guess I gave you too much credit a few posts back claiming at least you weren't as nuts as BM. I guess I should have just stated you can control your emotions in an online forum.

At least true justice is finally being served for a change.

A single officer died of a stroke (natural causes) and not on January 6th. He died on January 7th, moron.

Where are all of these officers that died exacly?

Holy fuck. You don't even know that much.

The only people that died were part of the protest, you retard. Including an unarmed woman that was shot by an officer - but now that's perfectly fine because she wasn't black. Right?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Clintons leave office and start controlling a multibillion dollar charity - nothing to see here! No investigation neccessary!

Trump loses money in office and his every aspect of his life as well as anyone that works for him is under investigation of the Gestapo without any probable cause - lock him up!

The mind of a retarded liberal. It's no wonder why people like Hitler and Stalin rose to power when you see the idiocy of libtards in America today.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Delta variant warnings and hysteria ramping up just as vaccine demand collapses, it's so sweet to watch.

I see the WHO now wants even vaccinated people to put the masks back on...because the delta variant is scary.

One thing about leftists is they never learn from history.

MrTop

EOG Master

Always love it when some idiot who has absolutely no experience in something I did for years tries to tell me how my industry works.

About on par with some fat, old couch potato thinking he knows what life as a professional athlete is like. Just a fucking wannabe.

not as good as stocks but you still did not know the price along with gold is the #1 asset by market cap

Bushay

NHL Expert
Trump Gave The Guy a Hershey Bar.

But Didn't Declare it on His Taxes.

Naughty Boy.

A Guy Like The Bush, Never Writes Off His Cake and Ice Cream.
8 months and not a credible speck of truth. And they're still wondering why their boy was removed from the White House.

Just silliness is always their answer.

Rudy lost his law license over it. Who's next?

Bushay

NHL Expert

Didn't you also try and tell Billy how the Postal Service worked?

How'd that work out for you?

Bushay

NHL Expert
A single officer died of a stroke (natural causes) and not on January 6th. He died on January 7th, moron.

Where are all of these officers that died exacly?

Holy fuck. You don't even know that much.

The only people that died were part of the protest, you retard. Including an unarmed woman that was shot by an officer - but now that's perfectly fine because she wasn't black. Right?
No, she charged a guard and he shot her in self-defense during their idiotic insurrection. And hence was never charged.

Natural causes!!!!!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's like Comedy Central in her some days when they try and find facts.

Hannity and Tucker said so so were going with that.

Natural causes!!!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
No, she charged a guard and he shot her in self-defense during their idiotic insurrection. And hence was never charged.

Natural causes!!!!!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's like Comedy Central in her some days when they try and find facts.

Hannity and Tucker said so so were going with that.

Natural causes!!!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes after riot, medical examiner says

Washington's chief medical examiner has determined that U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes the day after the riot on Jan. 6 after he suffered two strokes.

The autopsy revealed that Sicknick, 42, said the strokes at the base of the brain stem were caused by a blood clot, Chief Medical Examiner Francisco Diaz said.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
How about NBC and the coroner, dipshit?

And the next time a black person scales a wall near an officer or "charges" at them (LOL!), don't cry when they get shot if they're unarmed, moron.

You retards are so fucking brainwashed.

boston massacre

EOG Master
8 months and not a credible speck of truth. And they're still wondering why their boy was removed from the White House.

Just silliness is always their answer.

Rudy lost his law license over it. Who's next?

8 months. No. It Was 3 Years

not a credible speck of truth.

To Trump/Russian.

The Real Truth, is that you Fell For it.