EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JIMMYTHEGREEK is our June contestant)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
As much ruffling I've given Jimmy, he wins 1 more he joins Birdie as a multi be best winner.

Pay dat man his money

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Probably because I want both TB and Astros to lose and both on the road. I was wondering why no celebration post so checked again.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Dell Dude- where is the pic of Van de Velde standing in the burn or creek on the 18th hole at the British Open?
Surprised you didn't post that during my epic collapse
Come on Jimmy- 2 wins and get the hell out here!!

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Well Jimmy, just wipe the slate clean, whatever you've done in the past 28 days is water under the bridge. All it takes is winning your selection today and tomorrow, and all of us here have done that a million times, and you can and will too!

Good luck tonight!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have questions. Why a total with a whole # instead of the dirty hooker and why no side? And why not wait for 11.5?

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
Some people have no concept of contest strategy, game theory, or how to handicap.
I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt, especially after his great start, for being a good conventional handicapper.
But this contest is different, in the same way that blackjack tournaments require a different strategy than conventional blackjack basic strategy.
His bet last week, taking a +140 team, was probably +EV if he actually got 1.4 points for it. But he’s essentially taking even money on a big underdog, when there’s no underdog bonus. This is what ZzyzxRoad is talking about, he made major game theory and contest strategy errors.