~ 1:00 PM ~ NFL In-Game Thread

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: ~ 1:00 PM ~ NFL In-Game Thread

Let's go Saints...answer that TD with one of your own.

Rivers fumbles :hangt

wtf is plaxico doing? anyone watching the game?

The refs fucked him. There was no PI on his 3rd down reception. Then he started jawing at the refs after the next play and got an unsportsmanlike penalty. Frustration was warranted.

mofome

Banned

how is the bills game not over already? 2 inc passes in the entire game

hahahaha what was O'Sullivan looking at? That guy wasn't open for even half a second that entire play.

diogee

Fucking JT...I need some overs in this one. Time to bring in Hill or someone off the street.

mofome

Banned

jt osullivan is the worst player in the fl. the giatns are fucking terrible. the niners would be winning if this fucking pos didnt just give the ball away. sf has an easy td before the half and he fucks them again

T.Eastwood

EOG Senior Member

He fucked me last week with 3 interceptions in the last 5 minutes of the game.

And he just fucked me with 2 picks in the last 3 minutes of the half.

If you're Dallas you HAVE to put in Romo in the 2nd half of this game, don't you?

I'd love to be a fly on the wall of that locker room during halftime. T.O. might kill someone.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I LOVE IT!! Moose Johnston is in the booth trying to explain what happened to his beloved Cowboys. HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS MOOSE? There's only one Moose and his last name is Mussina. Fuck you Johnston, Suck IT!

diogee

JT doing his thing again...get this fucker off of my team :mad:

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Holy shit, major accident in the cowboys rams game. two guys collided, the Rams guys looks OUT.

mofome

Banned

hopfully the sf plane lands in a lake. what the fuck are these bums doing. they should be winning su

diogee

hopfully the sf plane lands in a lake. what the fuck are these bums doing. they should be winning su
JT fucking sucks :hangt How many chances does this fuck have...he turns the ball over at least 3 fucking times a game. He did ok for 2 weeks but that is it...boot this prick to the curb and grab someone off the street.

Panic

EOG Dedicated

Keep putting them points on the board, panthers.:houra

diogee

Fucking Saints...can't do shit on offense. Glad I fell into that one face first. :doh1

Panic

EOG Dedicated

Fucking Saints...can't do shit on offense. Glad I fell into that one face first. :doh1

I'm rooting for ya, Dio...I just need anybody to score at this point. I got the Over.