11:30 PM EDT press conference

Journeyman

EOG Master
I will only take questions from those I like and those who address me as The Showstopper.

tonights topic: why I stepped down.

Sincerely,
The Showstopper

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: 11:30 PM EDT press conference

Showstopper....

Was Mofo the main reason you have decided to leave? It seems you and him have had some problems lately?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I'm in then SHOWSTOPPER. A little late though Jman. I got to be somewhere in the AM.

IS the reason you left because of other business ventures?????

Or because of today which I seriously doubt?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Showstopper, was it Mo that took you down? Was in inevietable that you two could not co-exist? Do you have an updated list?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Showstopper....

Was Mofo the main reason you have decided to leave? It seems you and him have had some problems lately?

just because u are both considered stiffs at this point in time, doesnt mean he likes you, stay far far away from this thread :rolleyes:

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Dam just when the eat shit and blow a guy for a million thread was just heating up.

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

Showstopper,

When Wil blows the whistle to get his daily reach around, who do you think is first in line:

A) dsethi
B) skinsraj
C) big bet

I've just confirmed with Vince McMahon that the highlights of this press conference will be shown on Monday Night Raw tomorrow night.

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

The more I see of this silly shit, I have to wonder if it isn't engineered by Ken for entertainment. Something tells me that is not the case, this is simply Genius matching of various personalities that are sure to offer conflict, eventuality.

VVV

Journeyman

EOG Master

Turn it up Mutherfuckers

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Kjh9lQXLWk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Kjh9lQXLWk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Showstopper,

Is there anyone in the world you love more than showstopper?

:LMAO

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

The more I see of this silly shit, I have to wonder if it isn't engineered by Ken for entertainment. Something tells me that is not the case, this is simply Genius matching of various personalities that are sure to offer conflict, eventuality.

VVV

I absolutely think some of this BS is just that. I think it comes from Jman/Mo themselves. I do not think Ken writes a script....I think that the paid posters get paid for it. And act it out. Not sure how it goes down but it definitely goes down.

Apple

Banned

:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:
:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:
:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:
:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Showstopper... You are probably considered amongst many the most famous gambling forum poster of all time. Do you take pride in that? Are you heading back to therx? Are you going to Dirty and Generals site? What is up?

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Hmmm, Is it Possible that TWO Members of EOG get Banned in One day ??

Only Time will tell ! :+excited-

Timetopay

EOG Master

Showstopper

A question from someone on your top 6 to beat up.

Sincere question time. Im sure you wanted the head mod job but do you really think Ken could have given it to you when you have owed this debt? How could he have a head mod that is supposed to be involved with disputes and people accounts that still owes 5800 from a year ago.

He probably wanted to see if you would make any headway.

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

Journeyman

Sorry, given a life beyond the forums, I won't be able to participate in yet another of your "all about me" media events.

Best wishes to you and yours, hope you somehow find a real life that only allows 500 or so posts per year.

:cheers

VVV

panther

EOG Dedicated

I've just confirmed with Vince McMahon that the highlights of this press conference will be shown on Monday Night Raw tomorrow night.

my daughter will be their with one of her college freinds

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I absolutely think some of this BS is just that. I think it comes from Jman/Mo themselves. I do not think Ken writes a script....I think that the paid posters get paid for it. And act it out. Not sure how it goes down but it definitely goes down.

Ken = McMahon
Mo = Rock
J = one of those midget wrestlers

Journeyman

EOG Master

Tonights pre-press conference music will be AC/DC...please enjoy.

The Showstopper

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bomv-6CJSfM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bomv-6CJSfM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Showstopper... You are probably considered amongst many the most famous gambling forum poster of all time. Do you take pride in that? Are you heading back to therx? Are you going to Dirty and Generals site? What is up?

5 Star, how does Journey's cock taste?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Love ACDC

I think I'm going to put a pic up to make this thread platinum

Timetopay

EOG Master

Seymour

If we bring this conference down we are sure to stay high on the list

Just a thought

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I didn't realize you av reads "my green tank top is in the laundry" - that's great

Journeyman

EOG Master

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xtXN_EHPwSg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xtXN_EHPwSg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>