2019 Week 1 NFL opening Lines

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers owns the Bears.

He's 16-5 in 21 meetings against Chicago with 45 touchdowns and only 10 interceptions.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers owns the Bears.

He's 16-5 in 21 meetings against Chicago with 45 touchdowns and only 10 interceptions.
New coach, needs receivers. However it’s not an endorsement for the Bears. The hook could be the difference.

Tenn +5 looks interesting. Defensive teams usually travel well.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Lions-Az under 49 also. You’ll either have a rookie or Rosen starting at qb vs a defensive HC. I would make the total closer to 43-44.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
A Seattle Dallas teaser looks pretty attractive to me. Maybe Philly also. Straight, I like The Texans at that number. Saints seem to open badly recently in my memory.

Valuist

EOG Master
New coach, needs receivers. However it’s not an endorsement for the Bears. The hook could be the difference.

Tenn +5 looks interesting. Defensive teams usually travel well.

I agree on Tennessee. Browns the flavor of the day and I expect the public to be all over them. I'd wait and see if it could hit 6.

I know the Giants are not going to be good, but Dallas laying over a TD at home has been like setting fire to money. The NFC East matchups so often decided by a FG. And Seattle laying 7 1/2?