2024 Deaths (Pool)......

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Konstantin Koltsov (1981–2024), Belarusian hockey player​

Ex-boyfriend of this year’s women’s Australia open.

What stands out is, both hockey players committed suicide 😱😵

Some are blaming CTE

I'd put the odds of Simon having CTE at close to 100%

Won't be shocked to see several "goons" from the older days dying with CTE

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
A great American character actor who everyone would recognize by seeing his face or hearing his voice M Emmet Walsh has died. He was 88.
One of my favorite movie scenes ever was with him as a cop and Geraldine Page in the movie "The Pope Of Greenwich Village".

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
A great American character actor who everyone would recognize by seeing his face or hearing his voice M Emmet Walsh has died. He was 88.
One of my favorite movie scenes ever was with him as a cop and Geraldine Page in the movie "The Pope Of Greenwich Village".
One of my all time favourite films. Released in 1984.
Great story telling and acting performances.
Gambling and horse racing angles with many scenes of NYC and Greenwich village.

Still available free on Tubi App.

MrTop

EOG Master

Peter Angelos, Baltimore Orioles’ Billionaire Owner, Dies at 94​

• Personal injury lawyer became team’s majority owner in 1993
  • Built his law firm litigating asbestos, tobacco settlements

Heim

EOG Master
Former KU AA Walt Wesley. Played with a few NBA teams. I remember him with Cleveland when they were referred as the Cadavers.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
His sister posted on Facebook.
She wrote. “It’s with tremendous sorrow that I let you know complications from diabetes took his life last night. RIP.

My nephew is a Type 1 diabetic. He is vigilant about it now - he is 26. I worry about later in life...........

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
Pat Zachary, former Reds and Met pitcher. He was ROY in '76.

Pat Zachary won Game 3 of The 1976 World Series, that the Reds swept.

The winner of Game 1, Don Gullett, died in February,
And the back up to the Series MVP catcher, who did not play in the series, but was on the roster, died around the same time.
3 members of that great team died in the last two months.

Heim

EOG Master
Pat Zachary won Game 3 of The 1976 World Series, that the Reds swept.

The winner of Game 1, Don Gullett, died in February,
And the back up to the Series MVP catcher, who did not play in the series, but was on the roster, died around the same time.
3 members of that great team died in the last two months.

Monsanto made the original artificial turf a Riverfront. The same Monsanto that's been sued for causing cancer with
their weed killer. The turf has been proven to emit cancer causing agents. I'm not speculating, there's medical reports
out there regarding the incidents of cancer regarding their turf on high school and college campuses too.

skinny

EOG Addicted
Monsanto made the original artificial turf a Riverfront. The same Monsanto that's been sued for causing cancer with
their weed killer. The turf has been proven to emit cancer causing agents. I'm not speculating, there's medical reports
out there regarding the incidents of cancer regarding their turf on high school and college campuses too.
3 cookie cutter stadiums opened at basically the same time.
Three rivers Pittsburgh
Veterans Philly
Riverfront Cincy
Not sure if the same company did the turf for all three.

railbird

EOG Master
Basketball Bob Sorensen passed away last week in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

He was a common freind of mine and Viejo Dinosaur.

railbird

EOG Master
Don Sneddon 72, My JUCO baseball coach passed yesterday, he is the winningest juco baseball coach of all time, 1000 wins