271 to 267

I have to fall on my sword for my 370 EV prediction

Joe definitely secured a decisive victory on his way to winning by 6 million votes

I underestimated the backlash to the defund the police message that R's attached to D's in the congressional votes and I think it cost them big from flipping the senate. Although there's still hope in the GA runoffs

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I have to fall on my sword for my 370 EV prediction

Joe definitely secured a decisive victory on his way to winning by 6 million votes

I underestimated the backlash to the defund the police message that R's attached to D's in the congressional votes and I think it cost them big from flipping the senate. Although there's still hope in the GA runoffs
As long as the AOC people want to keep trying to sell defunding police, it will be used against them. We can all agree there are some social programs that really need funding - like mental health and addiction. They need to repackage this and try to sell it.

As long as the AOC people want to keep trying to sell defunding police, it will be used against them. We can all agree there are some social programs that really need funding - like mental health and addiction. They need to repackage this and try to sell it.
Agreed-the de criminalization of mental health patients is something most would get behind if massaging is improved

Another issue that needs better messaging is exposing how our jails and prisons have become a for profit industry

kane

EOG master
Trump lost 9 court cases today alone. he's 1-19. His only win was completely insignificant overall.

Unless I'm mistaken, the only lawsuit he's won resulted in 60 votes for Biden being tossed out in Penn. 60 fucking ballots tossed out, that's the net sum of all these bullshit, baseless lawsuits, LMAO

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Unless I'm mistaken, the only lawsuit he's won resulted in 60 votes for Biden being tossed out in Penn. 60 fucking ballots tossed out, that's the net sum of all these bullshit, baseless lawsuits, LMAO

He had to leave Roooty in charge because the Trump campaign is flat broke.

Pro Boner

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I guess we need a definition of badly. There were over 30 mil more votes compared to 2016. Actually Trump 2020 had roughly 7.3mil more votes than 2016 Hillary did, and 10 mil more than 2016 Trump. The third party votes were a bigger factor in '16 than now. Biden won the close states this time.