2h bet Wisconsin/Oregon

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Over 81.

Wisconsin will play faster but they can't stop Oregon's guards. Both teams will be in the bonus at the 10 minute mark as the refs will try to "control" these teams in the 2h.

Wisconsin is very good at knocking down free throws but horrible at defending athletic guards.

Re: 2h bet Wisconsin/Oregon

i don't think wisconsin gets close enough to be in foul mode

oregon is the better team unless wisconsin goes crazy from 3 point range, always thought this was a fraud badgers team with an expiration date

Tto827

EOG Dedicated

i don't think wisconsin gets close enough to be in foul mode

oregon is the better team unless wisconsin goes crazy from 3 point range, always thought this was a fraud badgers team with an expiration date
You mean like every Bo Ryan team that inevitably meets a team or two that is faster and more physical that they just can't beat :LMAO

$$$ each and every year

You mean like every Bo Ryan team that inevitably meets a team or two that is faster and more physical that they just can't beat :LMAO

$$$ each and every year

yeah i said it early this morning in the landers radio thread. either they run into one guy like a steph curry, or they have a cold shooting game, or they just get run out of the gym like this first half.

second half could be a different story, but i'm not hedging my ducks ml bets...

Miners26

EOG Veteran

good luck with over

I think Whisky makes a run and gets back in this, honestly think they come back and win outright.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

milwaukeemike

I wasn't referring to "end of game fouls" but more of less the officials are going to start calling tick tack fouls on both sides. Wisconsin can hit their free throws and Oregon is going to get to the basket anytime they want.

The home crowd is going to get Bucky back in this and Oregon can't take the air out of the ball.

They have to keep pushing the tempo which is the reason they built the lead they have now.

milwaukeemike

I wasn't referring to "end of game fouls" but more of less the officials are going to start calling tick tack fouls on both sides. Wisconsin can hit their free throws and Oregon is going to get to the basket anytime they want.

The home crowd is going to get Bucky back in this and Oregon can't take the air out of the ball.

They have to keep pushing the tempo which is the reason they built the lead they have now.

it's a badgers crowd but not the passion of a campus event, almost no students, mostly old guys and alumni that sit on their hands

i understand the angle but i think that total is too high, you're playing over 167 when you could've had 146

good luck with it though
:cheers

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

it's a badgers crowd but not the passion of a campus event, almost no students, mostly old guys and alumni that sit on their hands

i understand the angle but i think that total is too high, you're playing over 167 when you could've had 146

good luck with it though
:cheers
That crowd must have a bunch of old people that feel 21 again. Big run to open the half.

wow good call guys, i think i should've hedged lol

no idea why oregon chooses to not guard the 3 point line

Miners26

EOG Veteran

still early, need another 5 mins like last 5 and will start to feel got about it... way to early now.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

still early, need another 5 mins like last 5 and will start to feel got about it... way to early now.

Totally agree. Oregon has to keep attacking the paint and stop settling for step back 3's. Christ Moser...best player on the floor settling for jumpers.

Wisconsin king of D3 sports especially in hockey

no division 2 competition in this state, and only one d1 football program. so whitewater dominant in football, and pretty good in basketball too with 2 championships in the last 3 years.

only guy in this game from milwaukee is wearing an oregon jersey which is kind of weird

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

good call milwaukeemike. didn't think that oregon would play half court bb in the 2h when they controlled the tempo in the 1h.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

and a great cover..thanks Badgers..and special thanks to the REFs.... wow...

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

fucking outscored Oregon by 20 in 2nd half. Just a great comeback and a complete brain fuck job by the Oregon coaching staff to try to minmize possessions in the 2h. They cooled off and the aggressiveness just went to nothing.

Wow.

14 offensive rebounds to 3 offensive rebounds.

Altman needs get a few bangers and wings who shoot. The lineup of this Oregon team did not work.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

14 offensive rebounds to 3 offensive rebounds.

Altman needs get a few bangers and wings who shoot. The lineup of this Oregon team did not work.

This is against a Wisconsin team that while one of Bo's best offensively is one of his weakest when it comes to crashes the boards.

Many of those 14 offensive rebounds were just Badgers running down loose balls.