94% think Bush lied ...

Railstone

EOG Member
interent polls are always skewd.

Dont get me wrong, I agree with the 94 percent who voted, i hust doubt 94 percent of all americans would neccesarily admit what they know in their hearts to be true is all.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Wanna bet???

I am in Bush country (Austin) and hard to find a Bush / Cheney sticker and the daily letters to the editor are heavy with the talk of Impeachment

Bush lied and that fit his entire life pattern of how he operates ... from the Harken Energy Insider Trading gig that netted him 850k to going AWOL to the Cocaine bust in 72 over in Houston to the "Funeral Gate" scandal in Texas when he was Governor to the Lies spread about John McCain in the 2000 SC primary to the war in Iraq the man has shown to be a man of little character and a Man whose portrayal to be a "Man of God" is a complete insult to anyone who follows the teachings of the Bible

mofome

Banned
someone needs to give him head before he gets the boot. he can destroy our economy, igonore our issues, and declare war for no reason....but no one does anything about it

cant wait till he explains to the people of iraq that he lost the popular vote in his Own country by 500K and is now telling them what to do

irony at its best...

:+thumbs-1

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
you people should've have used this anti-Bush anti-war sentiment to boot him out in 2004, but instead what happened: you let the only anti-war candidate (Dean) get portrayed as a looney, and then put a bunch of wishy washy war supporting douche bags to run against Bush, with no real plan...you fuckers had your chance and blew it because your party is made up of a bunch of pussies who can't formulate a stance, and stick to it without taking a million opinion polls to see if the public likes that stance..so all this anti-Bush sentiment doesnt mean shit when you dont provide the public with a decent alternative...now suck it up, and deal with it untill '08, and hopefully by then you guys will have learned your lesson, and put up a candidate with real ideals, beliefs and plans, not just "opposite of Bush"...but by the way I see Hilary being propped up as your candidate, I see that your party hasnt learned a thing...oh well, McCain/Rudy for '08 then!

Lawrence said:
you people should've have used this anti-Bush anti-war sentiment to boot him out in 2004, but instead what happened: you let the only anti-war candidate (Dean) get portrayed as a looney, and then put a bunch of wishy washy war supporting douche bags to run against Bush, with no real plan...you fuckers had your chance and blew it because your party is made up of a bunch of pussies who can't formulate a stance, and stick to it without taking a million opinion polls to see if the public likes that stance..so all this anti-Bush sentiment doesnt mean shit when you dont provide the public with a decent alternative...now suck it up, and deal with it untill '08, and hopefully by then you guys will have learned your lesson, and put up a candidate with real ideals, beliefs and plans, not just "opposite of Bush"...but by the way I see Hilary being propped up as your candidate, I see that your party hasnt learned a thing...oh well, McCain/Rudy for '08 then!

I am with you on that Lawrence... I mean, Dennis Kucinich? If I wanted to explain to a foreigner who didn't speak English on what the word "*****" meant, I would just point my finger at Dennis Kucinich.

The Dems let the whole thing backfire on them. Wesley clark was their best chance and people voted for kerry in the primaries?

BDizzle

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Lawrence:

right ... does the name Wally O'Dell ring a bell?? Hell, the Dems could have ran Reagan and it would not have mattered as Diebold did what Rove paid them to do

By the way ... the Repubs bragging about a "plan" is like Elizabeth Taylor bragging about her "steady" relationships

CLEARLY DOC IS A FUKING MORON AS ALL AND YES I SAY ALL DEMOCRATS ARE.....YOU ALL BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ AND THINK CLINTON WAS A GOD..YOUR STUPID....THAT IS WHAT I SAY TO YOUR POLITICAL BULLCHIT, WHICH IS ALL YOU HAVE.....
HERE HOLD OUT YOUR HAND AND LET ME GIVE YOU WELFARE OR WHATEVER YOU NEED TO HELP YOU GET THROUGH YOUR DAY.....
WE SHOULDVE LET SADDAM STAY IN POWER, WE SHOULD DO THIS WE SHOULD DO THAT...HELL IF I WAS PRESIDENT THE MIDDLE EAST WOULDVE BEEN GONE AT 11AM 9/11...
FUCK EM

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
KTB:

easy from your ramblings and name calling that no SCHOLASTIC SCHOLARSHIP OFFERS have ever graced your front doorstep

most of it spelled that way because most sites frown on spelling the curse words out. .
anytime you wish to get into any debate let me know...
fyi 31 on act.
graduated college with 3.7.
if yours was better then congrats.

mofome

Banned
KTBKRUSHER said:
CLEARLY DOC IS A FUKING MORON AS ALL AND YES I SAY ALL DEMOCRATS ARE.....YOU ALL BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ AND THINK CLINTON WAS A GOD..YOUR STUPID....THAT IS WHAT I SAY TO YOUR POLITICAL BULLCHIT, WHICH IS ALL YOU HAVE.....
HERE HOLD OUT YOUR HAND AND LET ME GIVE YOU WELFARE OR WHATEVER YOU NEED TO HELP YOU GET THROUGH YOUR DAY.....
WE SHOULDVE LET SADDAM STAY IN POWER, WE SHOULD DO THIS WE SHOULD DO THAT...HELL IF I WAS PRESIDENT THE MIDDLE EAST WOULDVE BEEN GONE AT 11AM 9/11...
FUCK EM

well KTB, thats why idiots like urself dont make decisions. ur life, sadly enough, isnt worth more than any common person in syria or anywhere else. ur not more valuable. U just talk a lot. To say "all dems" or "all rep" are anything, is stupid. people are individuals.

besides, daddy bush could have had Saddam taken care of without even using us troops, nice move on his part to decline.

also, isnt it odd that the leader of the nations military is someone that avoided war? dodged the draft and wasnt even able to serve honorably in the guad? weird. tough guy. and then, he uses the same unit, the guard, hat he used to AVOID the war, and he sends them to iraq. Irony? yes yes yes, i think it is.

douche

BUSH :hung

mofome

Banned
doc mercer said:
KTB:

easy from your ramblings and name calling that no SCHOLASTIC SCHOLARSHIP OFFERS have ever graced your front doorstep

LMAOOOOOO

KTb just calls people a dumb fuck b/c they have different views. enlightened fellow, kinda like a caveman

:smackdown

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
KTB: By the way: George Bush also graduated from college and we've seen his "debating" skills

Too funny, "College boy"!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Mofome:

You hit it on the head ... that is the standard operating procedures for the DEEP THINKING RIGHTIES both in person and on chat rooms

Previous board I used to hang out ... guess what??? Yep, same crap ... the Righties would never debate and if someone asked a legit question such as Why in the hell was Cheney in charge of NORAD on the morning of 9-11?" or "how did Bush kiss ass boy Bernie Kerik happen to find a passport for one of the alleged 9-11 hijackers 2 blocks away from the WTC in rubble?" they are basically screamed at and called names like "Traitor" or "Conspiracy Nut"

Ya have to remember why the Righties are embarrassing in their lack of having Indepth debates regarding topics such as 9-11 and the role this administration played ... lets look at their NATIONAL SPOKESMAN RUSH LIMBAUGH:

* FULL BLOWN RACIST
* FULL BLOWN CHICKENHAWK
* FULL BLOWN DRUG ADDICT
* A MAN WHO MOCKS ANIMALS DYING
* A MAN WHO MOCKS THE DEATH OF CASEY SHEEHAN IN IRAQ AS
NOTHING BUT AGENDA MADE UP BY THE LEFT
* A MAN WHO CANT KEEP A RELATIONSHIP TOGETHER

Limbaugh's SHEEP are very similar to characters in the movie "The Nite of the Living Dead" as they are way out of touch and more concerned with the plummeting numbers of this administration than the death toll of our kids in Iraq

:hung

mofome

Banned
All i know is that i have run into tooo many republicans that use nothing but Cliches to defend their points. and instead of debating with thoughts, knowledge, or facts, they claim that everything they do not agree with is a product of the liberal media. hell, the media is sooo much more conservative than it used to its ridiculous. Funny side note, fearful is a synonym of the word conservative. while words like enlightened, high-minded, and advanced are snynonyms of the word, Liberal.

but then again, im not like our narrow minded, cretin, friend, ktb. i know that all people are individuals, republican and democrat, and i dont judge an entire party based on one belief or conversation. If i did, ktb would have eliminated my ability to think that republicans had the ability to comprehend the reality of the world today. well, or even to comprehend the fact that you cannot buy toast at the grocery store.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
I have voted both Repub and Democrat ...

I shit when Kerry became the front runner and hoping someone that is not the ol "standard" emerges as a Candidate in 2008 as this country needs to seriously address issues and put the damn childlike Political bickering that defines what is going on in DC right now

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Latest results from the Bush Honesty Poll at the Pasadena Star News <table class="post-message" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="10" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td width="1%"> </td> <td width="99%"> http://www.pasadenastarnews.com

4/08: What do you think?
Is President Bush honest?
Total Votes = 1569
Yes
639 Votes, or 40.72 %
No
930 Votes, or 59.27 %

</td></tr></tbody></table>

mofome

Banned
fun to join the guard to avoid the war and years later use that same unit and send them to war. what a guy.

Bush wasnt able to serve honorably in the guard, good choice to lead the nations military

:hung

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Bush was part of the MANLY CHAMPAGNE GROUP in his days playing
Tom Cruise ....

Bush has that CONNECTION w/God before deciding who to bomb so we
can all relax

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
mofome said:
also, isnt it odd that the leader of the nations military is someone that avoided war? dodged the draft and wasnt even able to serve honorably

BUSH quote] hmm..did you complain about this while Clinton was launching missles at asprin factories?..or is a president not serving but using his military something you have a problem with, only when done by a republican?

mofome

Banned
who said anything like that? so, you have to put words in my mouth to Make an argument. thats tells me enough, as usual, u cant defend the clown in office, you attack something entirely different and something that was never mentioned

interesting, lawrence. unfortunately for must people, you cannot just make a completely idiotic comment and claim that someone else made them.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Cheney took 5 Deferments and Turd Blossom and Limbaugh also full blown
Chickenhawks

Then again ... McCain / Kerry / Cleland all served this country in combat and were done character assassinations by the COURAGEOUS RIGHTIES

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
I vote for the Best candidate .....

Kerry and Bush were clones in many areas and I am hoping someone that is not of the "standard old pack" emerges in 08

Again, I vote for the best candidate .... at one time I like McCain but he has become way to Wishy / Washy for my taste

Who are the Repubs gonna run? Guillani?? Please, as he goes against a lot of the issues the Repugs have harped on the last few years ... Frist??? please, the guy has the personality of a tree and has too much baggage ... Rice??? OMG .. please do her ass as it will be a pleasure to watch her get shredded to pieces

Richardson is a Man I have always liked listening to but he has no hopes and I am not in love with Hilliary so dont throw me into that mixture as this company is in desperate need of someone who is willing to focus on issues effecting AMERICANS instead of worrying about how it effects their Poll standings

mofome

Banned
yes lawrence, that was u, sincerely, asking a question. right

I could give a shit if a guy is a republican or a democrat, a vote on the issues and the man.

hope that answers your questions. I hope you dont think Bush compares favorably to Clinton. Clinton shits out things that have more idea of whats going on in the world than bush does

but, you havent addressed the real issues we were talking about, i dont find that to be surprising. How fun for the republicans to bash Kerry's service in the war while bush dodged it. Ironic, no? Is in vietnam and the other is awol while "serving" in the guard.

:+clueless

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
mofome said:
yes lawrence, that was u, sincerely, asking a question. right

I could give a shit if a guy is a republican or a democrat, a vote on the issues and the man.

hope that answers your questions. I hope you dont think Bush compares favorably to Clinton. Clinton shits out things that have more idea of whats going on in the world than bush does

but, you havent addressed the real issues we were talking about, i dont find that to be surprising. How fun for the republicans to bash Kerry's service in the war while bush dodged it. Ironic, no? Is in vietnam and the other is awol while "serving" in the guard.

:+clueless
all I did was ask if you got all upset about a draft dodging president using military force when Bill did t as you are about W. Thats all i asked. No need to fly off the handle. ALso, I insulted Kerry's War STANCE(S) not his RECORD. Best of luck today.

mofome

Banned
just would have been nice to see u address something talked about instead of flipping it. thats all. nothing personal, ur a good man i know. i cannot stand for any clown to kill people for absolutely no reason. Clinton was a bitch when he did it and bush is a coward as well

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
mofome said:
just would have been nice to see u address something talked about instead of flipping it. thats all. nothing personal, ur a good man i know. i cannot stand for any clown to kill people for absolutely no reason. Clinton was a bitch when he did it and bush is a coward as well
cool man..good to see you're not a party hardliner, and hold everyone to the same standard..as far as the President misleading the public to go to war...there are too many things I dont know and am uncertain of to make an inteiligent conclusion on that...I do believe that he saw the same inteligence that Britain saw, that Congres saw, wtc...I also think that it could be a possibility that some of the wmd were moved to Syria or somewhere....i'm still unsure, and probably never will be...gl

mofome

Banned
yeah some could have been moved to enemy countries, but it seems as if we would have found something. I think this was gonna happen with bush in office no matter what, part of why i couldnt vote for him...well...there is no reason why i would have voted for him really. but i dont like kerry either, he has no backbone, cant have someone thats not sure of himself and i dont want kerry making decisions for this country. Overall, im just not pleased with the state of things. Hate for people to be dying like this. and i hate when some americans think that their lives are more valuable than those of people in Iraq or anywhere else, as if they had some part in where they were born.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
mofome said:
and i hate when some americans think that their lives are more valuable than those of people in Iraq or anywhere else, as if they had some part in where they were born.
totally agree with you here...everyone's life is worth the same...anyways, the only "real" americans are the Indians anyways..