A message for Moscow Mitch McTraitor

Frankly I think Mitch loves being minority leader. Much easier to just be a dumbass and say no to everything than actually pretend you can lead.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Next time you asshats want to elect a populist I suggest you get one with at least a high school civics level understanding of how to govern. Not allergic to the truth would be an asset.

It will take a half a century to repair the damage Turnip did to the USA. You will find out shortly, after the curtain is opened, just what damage is done. The rest of the world has passed you by.

My last post on the topic. All is well that ends well.

You fukks can quibble bout the rest. Never Trumpers win, win, win!!!!!!!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Next time you asshats want to elect a populist I suggest you get one with at least a high school civics level understanding of how to govern. Not allergic to the truth would be an asset.

It will take a half a century to repair the damage Turnip did to the USA. You will find out shortly, after the curtain is opened, just what damage is done. The rest of the world has passed you by.

My last post on the topic. All is well that ends well.

You fukks can quibble bout the rest. Never Trumpers win, win, win!!!!!!!
I think today was one of the finest days in our countries history. I'm tickled pink, it was also a likely superspreader event which of course is a plus.

mr merlin

EOG Master
It's rather amusing watching congressmen demand security and protection after showing little or no concern to millions of americans in the same boat all summer.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It's rather amusing watching congressmen demand security and protection after showing little or no concern to millions of americans in the same boat all summer.
Yes, it reminded me of the Minn city council having the taxpayers pay for their extra security while demanding to defund the police.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Lots of fake news coming out now about supposed explosives being found in various places. None of them happened to go off, I wonder why,, about a 95% chance it's all BS.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Lots of fake news coming out now about supposed explosives being found in various places. None of them happened to go off, I wonder why,, about a 95% chance it's all BS.
95% chance those were peaceful protestors inside the White House. What happens if it’s the 5%?

mr merlin

EOG Master
95% chance those were peaceful protestors inside the White House. What happens if it’s the 5%?
You mean the capital? No, they weren't all peaceful, obviously, but these reports of bombs (real bombs, not just props) are almost certainly disinformation to justify crackdowns. That's what the govt does best.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Why errybuddy calling that shit a coup?

A bunch of boozed up adult education students on their grade 10 field trip to Washington is not a coup. Acting out some post puberty frustrations and trespassing while your brain dead leaders lose the election for the 107th and final time, that ain't a coup.

If Frailturd in his mobie, Merlin in his pink attire, Gamedead in his size S Chedi Ozmen gear, Alfrunner, bumzie, cheapteet and Cowid stormed some shit, would you call it a coup?

You dudes see the traffic jam when all tee loser's Moms showed up at 4 pm yesterday to take them home before dark?

Fukkin low rent clowns.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"It was Antifa"
- Dumb Alfie

"Mike Flynn is innocent & Free"
- Dumb Alfie

"No collusion"
- Dumb Alfie

"Joe Biden is a pedophile"
- Dumb Alfie

"Barack Obama is Muslim scum"
- Dumb Alfie

The pattern is blatantly obvious. I hope you guys see it!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
fbi has confirmed there were outside agitators also involved....

You were asked to post your link. I do know far right wing rhetoric is making false claims that Antifa is to blame? I haven't seen any links where the FBI is blaming Antifa?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/01/07/antifa-capitol-gaetz-trump-riot/

https://www.vox.com/22217747/republ...c-stop-steal-impeachment-election-hawley-cruz

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/ther...part-of-the-storming-of-the-capitol/35145385#

Dumb Alfie, get back to us after you read the links. Btw, the blacks guys at Starbucks were definitely arrested contrary to what you were trafficking.