Amazon FireTv and Firesticks

MrTop

EOG Master
Re: Amazon FireTv and Firesticks

google just told amazon to get lost on their free stuff.... microsoft did it to google too.

I noticed there is a war going on between the giants.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

I haven't used it in a while.

You can always go into ES Explorer and load up the you tube page there.
what does that mean? where on this box is es explorer? and how do you use that to get more APPs? Bushy gets mad (which is justified ive screwed up my box messing around before) when I screw up my box and have to send it back so only good hints here! actually hes pretty nice about it and updates and gets the new set ups on it if I cover postage!

PO69

EOG Master

I love it how trytrytry bets all of this money and he is addicted to thes boxes!

Bushay

NHL Expert

There is a youtube app you can download from the amazon store for FREE.
This just keeps getting better and better at every turn with this dope. lol.

It's the same app he's talking about Mr. Gates.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Bushay

NHL Expert

YES for now it works, but when you use it now says it will not be supported or work anymore after 1/1/18 on this amazon firebox devise. some google amazon petty fight they seem to always have.
Still working without the new message in the Kodi version of youtube. But I realize it's not as good. Youtube offering live tv soon if not already and may have something to do with this. I clicked on it today and got the same message. Went to the site it suggested and got overwhelmed with Spam. Not sure if its a joke as I have not looked into this after learning of this myself 30 minutes ago.

A new app just out as well called FilmHQ that rivals Terrariumtv but with live tv section you can enter your Smoothstreams or Nitro m3u8 string and watch it in there along with their nice selection of Movies and tv shows of very good quality.

NitroTv still the current best way to go. Ask me for a free trial and I'll set you up.

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

TVG, TVG2 and TVG Race book available on the Amazon Firestick and FireTV box now in HD.........the Race Book view is pretty cool, showing 5 or 6 tracks at once.

Bushay

NHL Expert

TVG, TVG2 and TVG Race book available on the Amazon Firestick and FireTV box now in HD.........the Race Book view is pretty cool, showing 5 or 6 tracks at once.
Firestick and box are just the vehicles you use to watch it on. What app are you getting that content from 2W2P2S?

I'm watching a pretty good copy of the new Star Wars movie tonight through the Fsociety add-on. You can add it through the Looking Glass repo.

Halfway through the movie with zero buffering so far.

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

Firestick and box are just the vehicles you use to watch it on. What app are you getting that content from 2W2P2S?

TVG has 3 streaming HD channels on the firestick. It's different from the normal TVG app as you can't wager on this one. If you search "watch tvg" from the home screen it will bring you to the app that downloads the channels.

Bushay

NHL Expert

TVG has 3 streaming HD channels on the firestick. It's different from the normal TVG app as you can't wager on this one. If you search "watch tvg" from the home screen it will bring you to the app that downloads the channels.
I figured it out. Thanks 2W2P2S

MrTop

EOG Master

yes it has many games BUT big delay on all the games... no MLB network.....buffering problems...delay is worse than utube tv

Utube TV better but has few stations....faster with games but a delay of 2 minutes

cannot win either way

I started the process but its one of those 'free trials' where they want payment info added so fuck it. Its not showing me anything I cant get anyway just wanted to see how it ran on the TV.

You guys running on the box/stick or the Fire TV?

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

I have 6 TVS in my office. I have it running on Fire Stick and on Roku. 3 sign in's. I only use it for PAC 12 Network for 7 months and cancel. NFL Network and Red Zone also because Direct TV Now doesn't have those services. Cheapest way to get PAC 12 Network, Red Zone and NFL Network. I don't rely on Kodi to watch live TV.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

I started the process but its one of those 'free trials' where they want payment info added so fuck it. Its not showing me anything I cant get anyway just wanted to see how it ran on the TV.

You guys running on the box/stick or the Fire TV?

I have 6 TVS in my office. I have it running on Fire Stick and on Roku. I have 2 TV's with built in Roku so the remotes don't conflict with one another. 3 sign in's. I only use it for PAC 12 Network for 7 months and cancel. NFL Network and Red Zone also because Direct TV Now doesn't have those services. Cheapest way to get PAC 12 Network, Red Zone and NFL Network. I don't rely on Kodi to watch live TV.

You cant get everything from one streaming provider but find that Direct TV Now and Sling are a good 1-2 combo for sports. 6 sign in's all together plus 3 ESPN3/ACC Network sign ins and so fare unlimited Fox Sports Go, Big 10 Network sign ins as well as NBC Sports Network app sign in. NFL Network, Red Zone, MLB Network, NBA Network, NHL Network, CBS Sports Network, TVG (Now free with app), PAC 12 Network (All 6 channels), Stadium and Univision Deportes Network when I want to watch soccer in the summer. Free Pluto App gets you some Big Sky college, Conference USA and WCC hoops. Regional RSNs (Prime Ticket and Fox Sports West for me) on both. Still a lot less then what I was paying for Direct TV Satellite to multi TVs. Also Bein for Soccer in the summer on Sling.

I have 6 TVS in my office. I have it running on Fire Stick and on Roku. I have 2 TV's with built in Roku so the remotes don't conflict with one another. 3 sign in's. I only use it for PAC 12 Network for 7 months and cancel. NFL Network and Red Zone also because Direct TV Now doesn't have those services. Cheapest way to get PAC 12 Network, Red Zone and NFL Network. I don't rely on Kodi to watch live TV.

You cant get everything from one streaming provider but find that Direct TV Now and Sling are a good 1-2 combo for sports. 6 sign in's all together plus 3 ESPN3/ACC Network sign ins and so fare unlimited Fox Sports Go, Big 10 Network sign ins as well as NBC Sports Network app sign in. NFL Network, Red Zone, MLB Network, NBA Network, NHL Network, CBS Sports Network, TVG (Now free with app), PAC 12 Network (All 6 channels), Stadium and Univision Deportes Network when I want to watch soccer in the summer. Free Pluto App gets you some Big Sky college, Conference USA and WCC hoops. Regional RSNs (Prime Ticket and Fox Sports West for me) on both. Still a lot less then what I was paying for Direct TV Satellite to multi TVs. Also Bein for Soccer in the summer on Sling.

yeah I get all the sports station on UKTVNow, LivenetTV and Redbox TV. PTV Now and LiveLounge arent too bad either.

WSS 2.1 has fallen off a bit. Probably focusing on the pay side.

I just wanted to check it out and see. I know a few guys who have it and they like it but they also dont know any better on some things.

Everyone now selling stream packages, its pretty funny. And theyre still trying to gouge the shit out of people. If they charged 10-12 bucks a month for a year long sub (which they could since the OWN it and arent pirating it) they would put a lot of pirates out of business. Run some 99/yr special and a lot of people would pay that.

But theyre greedy and they think people are stupid.

VegasVic

EOG Addicted

You cant get everything from one streaming provider but find that Direct TV Now and Sling are a good 1-2 combo for sports.

You get everything you listed above plus a whole lot more from NitroTV. Streaming quality is tremendous. It runs $15 a month per device or $40 for 3. Not sure about 6.

Bushay

NHL Expert

You get everything you listed above plus a whole lot more from NitroTV. Streaming quality is tremendous. It runs $15 a month per device or $40 for 3. Not sure about 6.

6 devices of Nitro are $45 a month.

1 device $20 a month. $50 for 3 months, $90 for 6 months

2 devices. $35 a month

3 devices. $40 a month.

4-8 devices and possibly more [unlimited] with a good reason...$45 a month.

Best streaming service I've ever seen. With a fully working guide and loaded with pretty much all 1080 quality movies.

Contact me for a free trial or any of the packages above.

The Cable Guy.

:btj:

MrTop

EOG Master

6 devices of Nitro are $45 a month.

1 device $20 a month. $50 for 3 months, $90 for 6 months

2 devices. $35 a month

3 devices. $40 a month.

4-8 devices and possibly more [unlimited] with a good reason...$45 a month.

Best streaming service I've ever seen. With a fully working guide and loaded with pretty much all 1080 quality movies.

Contact me for a free trial or any of the packages above.

The Cable Guy.

:btj:

all streaming is delayed..... free or pay........ go to cris website.........go to live lines to play a game you will see

Bushay

NHL Expert

all streaming is delayed..... free or pay........ go to cris website.........go to live lines to play a game you will see
Better watch your games with your volume muted and your radio turned up then Frankie. That's the best way to get your fastest live feed.

MrTop

EOG Master

Better watch your games with your volume muted and your radio turned up then Frankie. That's the best way to get your fastest live feed.

I know radio works better....

it is 2018 not the early 70's

sad

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

used to be a working APP on bushay box called Planet MMA used to ahve links to UFC MMA PPV cards, not get quality but soemthing. but its broken or disabled now.

what places might an old bushay box owner find the UFC fights tonight?
Cyborg vs Holm?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

used to be a working APP on bushay box called Planet MMA used to ahve links to UFC MMA PPV cards, not get quality but soemthing. but its broken or disabled now.

what places might an old bushay box owner find the UFC fights tonight?
Cyborg vs Holm?

thanks for that link manchester, worked fine.
No worries,on air till 9pm ET
You can play it directly through VLC media player using
rtmp://whill.tscplayer.net/bettingshop/stream500

Then,you can obviously record the races,if you are into that kinda thing.
Dogs finish at 4pm Eastern if you think they are getting in the way.
GL

MrTop

EOG Master

utube -tv just picked up TNT & TBS raising the price in march. it is now $35 going to $40

utube going to pick up NBA TV & MLB network

also picking up soon MLB & NBA season passes at a discount...

all NCAA tourney games in 2018 will be on also

Bushay

NHL Expert

utube -tv just picked up TNT & TBS raising the price in march. it is now $35 going to $40

utube going to pick up NBA TV & MLB network

also picking up soon MLB & NBA season passes at a discount...

all NCAA tourney games in 2018 will be on also
It will take you 3 months to pay that much with Nitro and there’s nothing you won’t see. Your just spinning your wheels with these services Frankie. About time you came over to the dark side. Quit messing around with this bullshit. This isn’t Kodi. It’s an app that goes right on the front page of your firestick or box. I forget what you have now. You don’t believe me...ask VegasVic, ChiTownJoe, Trytrytry, Voodoo and about 10 others here in the group. You’ll be kicking yourself once you see what your missing and paying for now.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Bushay a used cars salesman

sad

MrTop helpless soccer mom in need of an emergency mini van

MrTop

EOG Master

NBA TV & MLB Network have been added to UTube TV $40 per month using home internet.....works on phone also

on deck: UTubeTV getting MLB & NBA packages

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I’m not shilling for Bushay but the nitro TV deal he has is amazing. Only regret not buying it sooner.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Im up to 98 active subscriptions. We’ll hit 100 by noon tomorrow. And still no website or real advertisement. This thing sells itself and right now word of mouth is the only way the word is spreading.

For guys who still insist on paying this one seems ot be the universally 'best' one out there. There is a free trial but I havent tried it yet.

https://www.setvnow.com/

20 bucks a month with some relief if you sign up longer in advance, but rule of thumb is 3 months max as things can change pretty quickly. they have a 3 6 and 12 month option. Year is 200 bucks (16.67/mo if services dont get jammed up) 3-Mo is 55 bucks (18.33/mo) price tag is for 3 devices (simultaneously).

MrTop

EOG Master

Only $40?

does not include MLB & NBA packages.... that is extra down the road

but Utube TV is the best reception and fastest ..& best picture for cord cutting tv.......... now it also works on cell phone

note: Verizon & At&t are coming out in late 2018 with 5G network wireless for homes.... it will blow away anything on the planet.... 5G will be the internet speed in driverless cars

utube tv has a free month if you join now

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

F1 on sky sports UK stations is pretty nice on the player.
UK sports stations like the two horse racing stations , soccer and like the Olympics are at least 70 seconds behind real time so not the best but if you dont know its just fine.
any new content on the Player lately? I have not scanned though everything again recently