American Idol 2009- Season 8 Thread and Discussion

Re: American Idol 2009- Season 8 Thread and Discussion

Dobie Half-Dozen Power Poll from Louisville:

1) Felicia Barton- accomplished more in five seconds than most.
2) Ryan Johnson- see above comment.
3) Brent Keith Smith- quality air time but suspect voice.
4) Joanna Pacitti- Idol tries to come clean with the Jo-planta saga.
5) Ricky Braddy- no early air time if you can actually sing.
6) Leneshe Young- the obligatory sob story du jour.

Also receiving votes: Jacquelyn Mendez, Jackie Midkiff
Matt Corkey

Not Meriting Consideration: Cesar de la Rosa, Matt Giraud

12 of ?

Idol Hollywood contestant Danielle "Danii" Roundtree is competing tonight in the Miss America pageant representing New York.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Wow Kara can fucking sing!

Listen to this:

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3fW6sA2oGh0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3fW6sA2oGh0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

She sang a couple times during the auditions - kinda showing a few contestants how it's supposed to sound :devil:

It's nice to have at least one judge on the panel who can really sing.

One more week of suffering and then we hopefully will get to see some actual contenders and start to form some betting favorites and strategies.

This week, 2 1-hour shows of audition dreck. They are combining four cities into two shows. Not going to bother with a preview, since I'm just assuming it will be more of the epic trainwreck genre.

On Thursday, a Hollywood preview with Hollywood week on deck.

I'll be trying to keep my sanity during the shows and give a rundown. No doubt I will be heavily medicated, or should that say heavily inebriated, as that is the only way to tolerate these early shitfests.

Madman,
Not sure when I will post them. Have some preliminary odds already, but am waiting a bit to share them publicly. Probably will at least until they show some of the real contenders which means next week at the earliest. Maybe even later, depending on the direction of the show.

Jacksonville to be shown tonight.

That means if they were intending to show real contenders we would see the likes of Cesar de la Rosa, Julissa Veloz, and Sharon Wilbur. Likely we will just see the procession of retarded and delusional people, but at least you can look for those people in the weekly 5-second montage of people who can actually sing around the 48 minute mark.

Maybe friend of Hines Ward will be on as well. Hopefully, Dr. Ward can chime in after the show.

American Idol Season 8- Early Auditions #5- January 27, 2009

Idol continues their production woes by focusing again on the judges instead of the contestants. Maybe one day they will learn, we are here for the singers and not for the retarded judges. The show is in the south, where Idol has a strong history of producing winners, specifically Jacksonville. Of course, right now our expectations have never been lower so anything to the upside will be nothing less than a pleasant surprise.

Some tard who can?t sing is up first. Nothing further needed. They actual put him through for whatever reason. His name was Justin, no last name needed since he won?t be around long.

Sharon Wilbur is an actual contender who is getting actual air time. What in the world is Idol thinking? She doesn?t even have a family member who just died or a Special Olympics medal. Sharon is cute, can half-sing, and is a plant. So of course she will be put through. Again we are diverted from the actual purpose of the show by more attention-whoring from the judges, but we will be seeing more of Miss Wilbur later.

For a moment I thought the show was taking a new tack, but like Diane Court setting up Lloyd Dobler in ?Say Anything? it was all just an illusion. Some girl with a hat is really bad, followed by some girl wearing a picnic cloth is even worse. In between we are subjected to an inane Seacrest golf cart bit.

Julissa Veloz is going to try and compete with Katrina Darrell for most hated contestant. Princess Julissa enters the audition complete with tiara and pageant sash. She sings Idol killer Whitney Houston passably, but channels Tatiana from last week with a very creepy laugh. Julissa exhibits some definite potential, whether it is via singing to us or annoying us will be determined later.

Bipolar black guy is our story du jour. When the meth wears off it isn?t pretty folks. Darrin Darnell shows us why a triple Red Bull crash is over 18 only. Now he knows how all the viewers felt after both shows last week.
Oh excellent, a crying failed auditioned montage. Followed by more 5tard-esque attention-whoring from the judges. Focus people, focus! This show isn?t about talent, it?s about delusional fame whores. Get it right.

Day 2 brings us a big-time contender in Jasmine Murray. She?s from Mississippi and the South has long been an Idol stronghold. Jasmine has the pipes, the looks, and inevitably will get the ?you are so young? card. After hundreds of hours of wasted footage, finally, FINALLY, we get to see a true contender.

To keep the balance in the Idol universe, we must follow up an actual singer with a patented retard. Mountain man George is neither funny or sad, simply really bad. It appears the nightly quota of complete time-wasters has been filled.

Finalist Anne Marie Boskovich appears to have a lot of potential both in looks and voice. She gets an early makeover and will be back briefly. In the intermission, Terrence ?T.K.? Nash looks pleasant enough and is on tune to the Archuleta/Lennon (tongue firmly in cheek, there) classic ?Imagine?. He could fall victim to the Fantasia-esque disease of adding too many dramatic runs to a song, but he brings a lot to the table otherwise.

Some dude who is way too attached to his guitar is singing now. Michael Perelli is a man without a country sans the six-string shooter. Since Michael hasn?t had a previous record deal or been on a horrific reality show previously, the answer is no.

Back to Anne Marie, it was already obvious she can sing based on the five seconds they gave her previously. With an impromptu makeover, this year?s waitress/nanny (hint hint: Brooke White ring a bell?) is an obvious contender.

There a saying that goes ?if you set your expectations really low, everything will be kind of a pleasant surprise?. After last week?s double debacle, AI pleasantly surprised us tonight giving some brief glimpses of actual contenders. Anne Marie Boskovich, T.K. Hash, and Jasmine Murray made some blips on the contender radar and Idol at least partially restored some of the luster that was previously lost.

I thought TK was awful. There was a reason he didn't make it last season.

Ann Marie is very good, but lacks confidence, which will kill her eventually.

GD can you explain more on the plants? I usually just watch the show, and don't dig on the internet for background. However even I managed to hear about Joanna Pacitti. Too damn bad cause she is smoking hot.

Love your recaps. Fuck the handicapping this is the real reason I come onto these gambling forums. Well done as always

biggamer3

EOG Master

Dobes, good stuff, just i disagree with you on Jasmine Murray. here is a vid of her.
http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j141/mjsbigblog/Jackson/?action=view&current=jasmine.flv

Dont know what i am not getting, but she doesnt sound that good to me. She has an annoying twinge in her voice and she tries so hard to channel Fergie that she doesnt even come close IMO. Maybe i am wrong but she is far from contender status to me.

Ann Marie on the other hand is out of this world good, and from what i have seen my favorite to win it all right now. http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j141/mjsbigblog/Jackson/?action=view&current=annmarie.flv

Sharon Wilbur was not bad, but she seems to generic.

Havent we seen that physics nerd in seemingly EVERY season? A guy who takes his science way to seriously and doesnt even sing just says the words real quiet to a song no one knows. I knew exactly what we were getting from him the second i saw him.

That guitar guy telling his mom "dont touch me" is the biggest tool ever. Fuck you, they are there supporting your awful whiny ass and you tell her off on TV like that?

biggamer3

EOG Master

Ann Marie singing on some movie ending, great voice

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YzxwIE6U_f4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YzxwIE6U_f4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Journeyman

EOG Master

Wow, she sounds great!

Ann Marie my early favorite. 12io4j2w90

biggamer3

EOG Master

Wow, she sounds great!

Ann Marie my early favorite. 12io4j2w90

Though they saw she is a "plant" after reading up on her, she really isnt.

She has never had a record deal and was rejected from idol reportedly once before when she auditioned.

The song i played was when she was 13 and sent a demo and they picked her to sing, but no record deal.

She is the bomb

For a moment I thought the show was taking a new tack, but like Diane Court setting up Lloyd Dobler in ?Say Anything? it was all just an illusion. Some girl with a hat is really bad, followed by some girl wearing a picnic cloth is even worse. In between we are subjected to an inane Seacrest golf cart bit.

Let's get some shit straight here about who played who. I spent a day in the rain talking shit to the fools at the gas-n-sip and questioning the meaning of the pen DC gave me as a parting gift.

I sent her crooked ass dad to prison for five years and spent the next three cruising through Europe working on my muay thai skills and bagging babes from amsterdam to prague.

So you tell me who got played.

Salt Lake City on deck tonight with a high likelihood of an annoying number of David Archuleta camera pans.

Over/Under gaspy sightings 5.5

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1916039 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 01-28-09, 10:21 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #175 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Homedawg<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1916039", true); </SCRIPT>
Home of the Orange

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1916039 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: American Idol 2009- Season 8 Thread and Discussion
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>I thought TK was awful. There was a reason he didn't make it last season.

GD can you explain more on the plants? I usually just watch the show, and don't dig on the internet for background. However even I managed to hear about Joanna Pacitti. Too damn bad cause she is smoking hot.

Love your recaps. Fuck the handicapping this is the real reason I come onto these gambling forums. Well done as always
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Homedawg,
In a nutshell the plants are contestants that get a free pass to the audition stage (don't have to go through the stadium routine). They are usually somehow connected to someone on the show and are more or less screened and passed on.

A few examples:
Joanna Pacitti (this year's most egregious, she was on A&M records previously and just happens to be friends with someone at 19 records, Idol's label)

Brenton Keith Smith and Kristen McNamara (both were previous contestants on Nashville Star, the country equivalent of Idol)

Jackie Mendez (was on the failed show "The One" which just happened to have Kara DioGuardi as a judge, same as Syesha Mercado last year)

The basic problem most have with the plants is they are given an unfair advantage and it takes away from the purity of the show's premise which is to find the best undiscovered singer in America (that really was the premise in the beginning). Most of the time these plants failed previously for a reason, they simply weren't that good (see Kristie Lee Cook, Carly Smithson, etc.)

Hope that helps.

BG,
Could be true. I will give them a listen again later in the week without the bells and whistles. Keep in mind, this is far from a singing show. There are many, many intangibles that play a factor along the way.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1916171 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Lloyd Dobler<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1916171", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1916171 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: American Idol 2009- Season 8 Thread and Discussion
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by GreenDoberman
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Let's get some shit straight here about who played who. I spent a day in the rain talking shit to the fools at the gas-n-sip and questioning the meaning of the pen DC gave me as a parting gift.

I sent her crooked ass dad to prison for five years and spent the next three cruising through Europe working on my muay thai skills and bagging babes from amsterdam to prague.

So you tell me who got played.
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Lloyd Dobler, all right.

Why they never made a sequel I will never know. I may have to spit out a script for Say SawadeeKa: Lloyd goes to Thailand and dumps Diane for a katoey.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1916039 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 01-28-09, 10:21 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #175 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Homedawg<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1916039", true); </SCRIPT>
Home of the Orange

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1916039 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: American Idol 2009- Season 8 Thread and Discussion
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>I thought TK was awful. There was a reason he didn't make it last season.

Homedawg,
In a nutshell the plants are contestants that get a free pass to the audition stage (don't have to go through the stadium routine). They are usually somehow connected to someone on the show and are more or less screened and passed on.

A few examples:
Joanna Pacitti (this year's most egregious, she was on A&M records previously and just happens to be friends with someone at 19 records, Idol's label)

Brenton Keith Smith and Kristen McNamara (both were previous contestants on Nashville Star, the country equivalent of Idol)

Jackie Mendez (was on the failed show "The One" which just happened to have Kara DioGuardi as a judge, same as Syesha Mercado last year)

The basic problem most have with the plants is they are given an unfair advantage and it takes away from the purity of the show's premise which is to find the best undiscovered singer in America (that really was the premise in the beginning). Most of the time these plants failed previously for a reason, they simply weren't that good (see Kristie Lee Cook, Carly Smithson, etc.)

Hope that helps.

wow! i didn't know it was that bad. those are pretty much the only names i recall from watching the auditions. total bullshit knowing that now. if i didn't know joanna's past i would have said she was the best hands down. hopefully we can get too look at her for a whole lot longer though

A few to look for in Salt Lake City tonight, assuming they actually show some contenders (giant leap of faith, I know):

Talyor Vaifanua
Anna Kaelin
Ashley Hollister
David Osmond
Shelby Swartwood

It somewhat appears they are going to gloss over completely the NY/NJ and Puerto Rico auditions. I guess this is a good thing since the last thing we need are more audition shows.

No need to get too attached to a few of these folks. Sob story Osmond and Hippie Rose won't be around long.

American Idol Season 8- Early Auditions #6- January 28, 2009

The never ending Idol audition tour stops in Salt Lake City tonight. Apparently it is the home of some kid named David Archuleta, never heard of him. Archie sighting #1 shows us that he might be some kind of special needs kid who overcame great odds. This must be Idol?s way of making fun of all the retarded people all those years. Nah.

I hate Utah and I hate these audition shows so this should be a match made in heaven. Apparently Randy Jackson is disoriented by some many freakish white people as he asks ?Where are we??. Um, Randy it ain?t Harlem. This I know.

Idol decides to combine the plant genre and the sob story with one of the Osmond siblings. The evil spawn of one of Donny and Marie?s 78 cousins is David Osmond and he?s overcome MS to be here. Hell, I had 17 beers earlier and I?m still typing coherently. Color me jaded. He?s boring as hell, much like the Osmonds themselves, but the judges wisely put him through. Perhaps it was more the fear of the inbred clan outside ready to rush them than his voice, but interchangeable Osmond number 16 moves on.

Back from the break and now I?m pissed. Idol is stealing chicks off of my match.com account. This chunky, goth chick is mine Simon. Hands off you British wanker! Calm down Doberman, methinks after hearing her sing Idol will throw her back quicker than Bill Dance on a slow ESPN Saturday morning.

No need to acknowledge the creepy rabbit guy. Must?not?make?PO69...joke? Dammit!

So far it?s Taylor Vaifanua sightings 2, Tardchuleta 1. This could be a bigger upset than Stanford beating USC.

Frankie Jordan looks like Amy Winehouse pre-crack/heroin/meth/all drugs. That or some annoying Italian Jersey chick. She does a slightly disjointed but nonetheless appealing Amy Winehouse number. If she can completely let herself go, get massively strung out, and add a tattoo or twelve I see stardom. Relax, Frankie?s going to Hollywood.

The oft-overlooked divorced young MILF with sleeve tattoo genre gets the pimpage treatment complete with inspirational Collective Soul in the background. Megan Corkrey is a cross between Reese Witherspoon and WWE?s Lita. Her nerves are getting the best of her but in between there are flashes of musical ability. She?s interesting in a good way and someone we may actually remember in the morning.

Random people getting golden tickets to Hollywood. Nah, why would we want to know anything about them? OK, these Utahns, Utah-ans?, Utes?, whatever are creeping me out. It?s like they are all in some sort of cult or something. Oh wait, they are. Some really white guy named Austin Cisneros pretty much represents everything hateful about the Satanic state known as Utah. He gets through, but really is anyone going to remember him five minutes from now. No, not a chance. Cannon fodder, Austin is thy name.

Utah spelled backwards is Hate you. Think about that for a minute.

Massive pimpage alert. Taylor Vaifanua is getting more screen time than John Holmes in a money shot compilation. Taylor is Samoan which means she is probably going to be really fat later in life. She?s already a freaking giant. She gets compared to Jordin Sparks in the non-stop whoring of her by the judges, but she completely lacks the likeability or charisma of JoJo Sparkles. They can try and convince us she?s another Jordin but cooler heads know she simply lacks Sparks.

Tonight?s curtain closing emotional tale is Rose Flack. There are only so many times that viewers can fall for the same recycled storyline. My emotions are numb on Idol Novocain at this point. Rose is A) Homeless, B) had a parent die, and C)is trying to live her dream. That?s the Idol holy trinity right there. She could shit on the floor right now and the story would get her through. Rose obviously gets the golden ticket and a trip to Hollywood where, good news hippie chick, the panhandling is much more lucrative. Let?s hope she fares better than the last time she was on TV as Sugar on ?Survivor?.

That wraps up the Salt Lake auditions where the contestants were much like the city itself: bland, vanilla, and forgettable. The good news is we were severely limited to Gaspy Archuleta sightings. The bad news is I can?t get Taylor Vaifanua?s eyebrows out of my mind. And the ugly is yet another Idol audition show tomorrow. Someone make it stop, please make it stop!

Final audition episode tonight, combo of NY/NJ and Puerto Rico.

Will have a few quick preview words shortly.

some people to look for in NY/NJ:

Angela Martin
Jesse McCullagh
Audra-Kate Geiger
Danii Roundtree
Imari Molifua
Jeremy Server
Kaylee Cohen
Markese Morris
Phoebe Holiday

American Idol Season 8- Early Auditions #7- January 29, 2009

Like the last painful yards of a marathon, the audition phase of Idol is finally coming to a painful, crawling halt. We get a two-for-one deal tonight, no that is not Ryan Seacrest?s order at the bathhouse, but rather the audition cities of New York and San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Some poor delusional African girl gets the traditional leadoff spot. Obviously, she can?t sing and her desperation is neither funny or entertaining. I must bite my tongue to hold back the profanities already.

Expectations are at an all-time low as the switch to Puerto Rico brings us flaming Jorge Nunez. He defies all the odds by actually having a pleasing tone. The kid can sing and while he may be a long shot to win American Idol, he?s practically a shoe in for Flaming Gay Puerto Rican Idol.

Why is that Gordon Ramsey guy so angry? He needs to spend some time in Utah I?m guessing.

Formulaic Idol calls for time to make fun of a fat chick at around the 15 minute mark. Jiggly Jessica is absolutely craptastic on a number from the queen of craptastic Celine Dion. She?s absolutely pathetic, unentertaining, and frankly sad. Right about now I need a blind guy or a family death to take me away, Calgon-style. On cue, here?s the nightly rejection crying montage. Biting?tongue?must?not?curse.

Bald, black hippies clearly are an underrated demographic. Not anymore as Melinda Camille brings that previously invisible genre to the forefront. Here I am thinking she?d be pretty with hair and if she had used the I have cancer card would be a shoo-in right now. I may be going to hell for that last comment but Melinda won?t be going with me as she?s headed to Hollywood.

Contender alert: Jackie Tohn is up. Jason Mraz is not an artist should attempt to sing at an audition. With high expectations for her, Jackie was shockingly not good. She?s going to need to bring the guitar and morph into a female Jason Castro in order to contend.

Has their ever been a catchier Doublemint commercial than that Chris Brown one? I don?t think so even if he did steal my girl.

The nightly unfunny funny montage is up. The only redeeming quality is that we see actual poster Mr. Smith?s tryout. Seriously, it IS him. (Take that Kady-stalker!) Once again Idol is sinking to new lows. Props to Mr. Smith for rocking the sweatbands and headbands though. Outside of the two-bit comedy routing, Norman aka Mr. Smith sings good enough to get the golden ticket.

Time for the ?if you blink you missed these top contenders? montage. I can?t type fast enough but that was Ashley Hollister, Kenny Hoffpauer, Kendall Beard, and Angela Martin. All four top contenders, not that you would know it from the combined 13 seconds of air time.

The well of ideas is nearly dry as the latest desperate attempt is bringing in your younger brother for sympathy votes. With all this buildup Monique Torres better be good. She?s got a little something strangely likeable about her. Her upside projects as a Puerto Rican Diana DeGarmo. Get ready for the your too young for that song comments ad nauseum, Monique.

Fitting end to the shitfest of auditions. Queen shitfest herself. That is all I can take. The straw just broke the camel?s back.

Quite the toned-down sob story final contestant tonight. Patricia Roman has 10X more the Jordin Sparks thing going on than that Taylor ?Eyebrows? Vaifanua plant they love. If she can tone down the shouting and just sing she has some potential. Otherwise she will Jennifer Hudson
her way right out of the show.

This year?s audition was a true endurance test. Reminiscent of basic training boot camp when recruits have to crawl through mud. At least we can root for fellow poster Mr. Smith?s magical journey. Stop, it?s Mishavonna Hamer Time.

SG,
Thankfully no more Idol until next week. Head on down to the Moose Cafe and have a few Stellas.

Still waiting for Mr. Smith's take on his audition.

Congrats and welcome to Hollywood, EOG's own.:cheers

biggamer3

EOG Master

Dobes great recap, i am so sick of these auditions already.

That fuckin chick/dude with the middle finger was annoying and boring. Why she get on TV for a second time if we knew she sucked already?

Hollywood week cant come any sooner.

No one really stood out for me, but the nude black girl was much better than i thought she would be

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

Thanks for the review GD. I thought the girl who quit her bank teller job to audition was hilarious. She was so bad that Simon called her boss and asked if she could get her day job back.