American Idol...anyone watching?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: American Idol...anyone watching?

Have you ever seen Dial Idol wrong when the margin of victory is that big? I know I haven't.

No, and that's why I said in my post before this one that something is very strange.

They have at least one comment on a show in past few weeks that Archuletta was the leading vote-getter for that specific week. (And more than likely other weeks) No way the gap should be that large between the two. As I said they have there have been at least 2 other incidents where they had phone/voting problems with one of the contestants, and they admitted it on the show and held a revote. Some people I know tried in for quite some time to get through to Archuletta's line & all it kept saying was "there is a problem with your call, please check your number & please call again". Combine that with the votes being so offset percentage-wise, and something's just not right. What is strange is that Cowell still said today that he thinks Archuletta will win.....

Journeyman

EOG Master

Archeletta did win last night...it's a shame these polls are out there...I wonder if the kid is following it and knows he's already lost?

He looked like he thought he won it last night and with the judges giving him their blessings.

Both are champions.

Have you ever seen Dial Idol wrong when the margin of victory is that big? I know I haven't.

Dialidol has never been wrong when it came to picking the champion but as popular texting is these days with the youngster maybe dialidol will be wrong for the first time tonight.

Journeyman

EOG Master

George Michael just stole the show with that song....damn, where has this cat been at? That was a home run....great show tonight.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

well i DONT AGREE with that decision tonight, but America voted....they must like his versatility more than the other David....but if it was based on last night, David A. should be the American Idol.....however, it was a great show tonight, and both guys are very talented, unlike last year's final, so i enjoyed it

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I recorded this on DVR and just watched it. Wow, i got it cut close they announced the winner and then my dvr ran out 3 seconds after i heard the word cook. I didn't even get to see the hugs and whatnut.

Did anyone else just barely see the end, or did you all watch live?