An Open Letter to "Conservatives" or those who think they are . . .

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
If you consider yourself Conservative, more power to you. I'm a Libby, but will not disparage the conservative movement. I may challenge you on points, but just like us Libbies, you have a right to your opinion. On the other hand, look at Joe Contrarian: He still is going around with the Birther crowd, claiming that the Prez wasn't born in the USA; he uses Jerome Corsi as a source, Corsi has a lot of weird theories, but Joe ignores them; he uses graphics that are beneath the dignity of most people; in order for you conservatives to capture the White House, you need EVERY vote you can get. Is it worth demeaning people who's vote you need? The type of language Joe uses makes me want to puke! I ask you: DOES JOE REPRESENT YOU? :+clueless

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: An Open Letter to "Conservatives" or those who think they are . . .

This is why I go after the birther idiots.They make sane people with brains look stupid along with them.You did notice how quiet they got around election time though didn;t you.Mitt told them to STFU because he knew they would kill him with that crazy talk and theirs a reason why politicians distance themselves from this nut crowd.They are losers who only bring shame to the party.

This is why I go after the birther idiots.They make sane people with brains look stupid along with them.You did notice how quiet they got around election time though didn;t you.Mitt told them to STFU because he knew they would kill him with that crazy talk and theirs a reason why politicians distance themselves from this nut crowd.They are losers who only bring shame to the party.

Yes, we were told to shut up...and we did.

Let the Republicans win on the ballot, and forget all the birther crap, they said.

Well, guess what?

The birthers kept quiet and Romney -- LOST!

The RINOs had their chance, ignored the Crime of the Century and blew it -- BIG TIME!

Now it's our turn...and the losers need to STFU!

Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!

tank

EOG Dedicated

The birthers kept quiet and Romney -- LOST!
If they would of opened their mouths it would have been a total blowout for Obama.
Their is a reason why people distance themselves from this nut group.The Salem witch trials look lame compared to these Sal Alinsky wanna be's.
I can just see people saying what is your first order of business the debt, deficit, unemployment , world security and Candidate A say's ''let's go after Obama's birth certificate'':LMAOBoy if that doesn't get you elected nothing else will huh/Only in birther world.

If they would of opened their mouths it would have been a total blowout for Obama.
Their is a reason why people distance themselves from this nut group.The Salem witch trials look lame compared to these Sal Alinsky wanna be's.
I can just see people saying what is your first order of business the debt, deficit, unemployment , world security and Candidate A say's ''let's go after Obama's birth certificate'':LMAOBoy if that doesn't get you elected nothing else will huh/Only in birther world.

Is that why Donald Trump (no conservative by any means), vaulted to the top of the pack in the polls when he hadn't even declared himself a candidate?

Romney refused to play dirty and go full-out Saul Alinsky after the Kenyan -- that is why Romney lost.

Keep underestimating the millions and millions of Patriots who don't for one minute believe the Kenyan's ridiculous nativity fairy tale and desperately want the Crime of the Century exposed in front of the entire world!

We won't shut up and go away this time! :houra

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Who were the first ones to walk the plank in the GOP primaries? The farthest to the right. America is no longer center-right. It's now center-left. If the Republicans want to stay relevant, they have to adjust. And I hope Joe and his crowd DON'T shut up, they are the best weapon we have! :houra

Who were the first ones to walk the plank in the GOP primaries? The farthest to the right. America is no longer center-right. It's now center-left. If the Republicans want to stay relevant, they have to adjust. And I hope Joe and his crowd DON'T shut up, they are the best weapon we have! :houra

The GOP controls 30 of the nation's governorships, along with a majority of state legislatures...yet markinsac moore insists America is "center-left" country :+clueless

America is not "center-left"...the fact is, a growing number of Americans are beyond fed up with federal politics -- Washington cannot be fixed within the current corrupt, broken political system.

Thanks to 'progressives', the federal government leviathan has become totally unhinged from it's constitutional moorings thereby making the country completely ungovernable from the top, no matter which party hat the president and members of Congress happen to be wearing.

Of course markinsac moore fails to realize any of this, because he proudly and blindly continues to outsource his decision-making and personal freedoms to the least competent members of society.

Woohoo! Hillary in 2016! More tyranny! :houra

tank

EOG Dedicated

The GOP controls 30 of the nation's governorships, along with a majority of state legislatures...yet markinsac moore insists America is "center-left" country :+clueless

America is not "center-left"...the fact is, a growing number of Americans are beyond fed up with federal politics -- Washington cannot be fixed within the current corrupt, broken political system.

Thanks to 'progressives', the federal government leviathan has become totally unhinged from it's constitutional moorings thereby making the country completely ungovernable from the top, no matter which party hat the president and members of Congress happen to be wearing.

Of course markinsac moore fails to realize any of this, because he proudly and blindly continues to outsource his decision-making and personal freedoms to the least competent members of society.

Woohoo! Hillary in 2016! More tyranny! :houra
Outside of most cities most of America is Conservative. In Illinois we have 104 counties and 98 or 99 always vote Republican but when 1 of the counties is Cook county with Chicago in it those 3 or 4 million votes always give the election to the Democrat.We suffer because of these leeches who just vote for more hand outs without contributing shit.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Exactly!!This has been going on for awhile now and as long as we have Lobbyists it will continue.Every politicians is bought and paid for.If the American people would wake up and realize that foreigners have more say in our Government then we do then maybe the would get pissed and do something about it.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Oh, and conservative politicians don't take care of their own? There are rich leeches too that make a hefty profit off of government spending.

Exactly!!This has been going on for awhile now and as long as we have Lobbyists it will continue.Every politicians is bought and paid for.If the American people would wake up and realize that foreigners have more say in our Government then we do then maybe the would get pissed and do something about it.

It's been going on for 100 years. It began when Democrats were hijacked by the 'progressive' movement, and once that happened both parties became corrupted and compromised. If you take a bowl of ice cream and mix it with dog shit, will the result taste more like the former or latter? America can't exist and function if one party is unabashedly un-American.

As for lobbyists, you have it backward. Lobbyists are an industry's method of survival. The greater the government encroachment on an industry, the more powerful the lobby. Think about it...would the NRA even exist if 'progressives' weren't hell-bent on defecating on the 2nd Amendment?

The Founders would be appalled to learn that today it is the political class, and not free people, who control and redistribute the majority of wealth in this country. They would be even more disgusted to find out that the majority of these tyrannical directives emanate from a Soviet-style top-down unconstitutional power structure Washington -- after all, it was the states that created the federal government, not the other way around.

The control-freaks on the left would do well to remember this, or one day they will find themselves embroiled in another civil war.

tank

EOG Dedicated

As for lobbyists, you have it backward. Lobbyists are an industry's method of survival. The greater the government encroachment on an industry, the more powerful the lobby. Think about it...would the NRA even exist if 'progressives' weren't hell-bent on defecating on the 2nd Amendment?
I can kinda see your point and it does make sense but a lot of Lobbyist's only goal is to sway a politician to vote for their personal agenda that involves taxpayers money going to them like subsidies that only benefit themselves while Americans get nothing but the bill for it. Crony Capitalism comes to mind.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Oh, and conservative politicians don't take care of their own? There are rich leeches too that make a hefty profit off of government spending.
They are both guilty in my book.

I can kinda see your point and it does make sense but a lot of Lobbyist's only goal is to sway a politician to vote for their personal agenda that involves taxpayers money going to them like subsidies that only benefit themselves while Americans get nothing but the bill for it. Crony Capitalism comes to mind.

Well, once upon a time, the closest contact anyone had with the federal government or a lobbyist was the post office. And during that period, America experienced unlimited growth and prosperity, as well as well as ever-rising standards of living.

Are most Americans today (Democrat, Republican, Independents) confident of ever-rising standards of living? Don't think so.

But hey, all we need to do is vote for Hillary in 2016!! Utopia is just around the corner! Woohoo! :cheeleade

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Does anybody believe the garbage coming out of Contrarian's mouth? He just says anything and expects people to believe it.

You can blame all the politicians and all the lobbyists you want and they certainly play a part but I put the most blame on the voters.

It is painfully obvious that a majority are either uninformed, stupid or just don?t give a fuck. If that is not the case how do you explain Rangel, Frank, Pelosi, Boxer, Cummings, Boehner, Reid, McCain and many others who keep getting elected?

P.S. Although it won?t affect me I?m rooting for Weiner to get elected Mayor of New York City.

You can blame all the politicians and all the lobbyists you want and they certainly play a part but I put the most blame on the voters.

It is painfully obvious that a majority are either uninformed, stupid or just don’t give a fuck. If that is not the case how do you explain Rangel, Frank, Pelosi, Boxer, Cummings, Boehner, Reid, McCain and many others who keep getting elected?

P.S. Although it won’t affect me I’m rooting for Weiner to get elected Mayor of New York City.

1) Ban the party system

2) Term limits

Weiner as NY mayor would be hysterical.

Ban the party system… wouldn’t that eliminate the checks and balances?

Term limits… Defiantly

Wiener… Yes that would be hilarious.

In think party politics breeds a group think mentality which can only result in Big Government collective laws and policies, which feeds right into the 'progressive' philosophy and playbook. Generally, the more powerful the party in power, the more destructive the legislation. I don't think a monstrous clusterfuck like Obamacare sees the light of day without a party system. We all witnessed how many elected members were strong-armed by the Pelosi Gestapo into voting for that unconstitutional train wreck so that "the party" could claim political victory.

And how many potentially great candidates have have lost their elections because the party in power was besieged by scandal, or perhaps as a result of a "Democrat year" or "Republican year"?

Then you take a look at the political landscape, and the millions of markinsac moores (EOG poster child of the infantile "my party is good, your party is bad" sheep mentality), and it becomes apparent just how badly the party system dumbs down and corrupts political discourse.

The Founders warned us plenty about the threat of a two-party political system:

"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution."
-- John Adams

I agree with that assessment.

Berkleybob

EOG Member

I'm sick of these rightwing extremists. Reagan, Bush, Dole, Bush, and then McCain and Romney. These are dangerous right wingers. The Republicans need to send up moderates if they want to win. They need to compromise like Obama wants to do. We are very lucky to have a caring man like him to take care of us.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

BERKLEYBLOB, moderation doesn't work! Just look at us Democrats! :houra

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Benedict Guillory is a traitor! He obviously didn't get the Democrats talking points memo. He should be impeached for changing parties! The good folks in Louisiana deserve better. WHERE WAS THE GOP WHEN THERE WAS SEPERATE BATHROOMS FOR BLACKS AND WHITES? All of this stuff about the Republican Party being the party that freed the slaves is hogwash. They have changed 180 degrees since then and everybody knows it!