Andy Murray to win U.S. Open (Future bet)

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Andy Murray +380

I can go into why I chose him, tomorrow morning, too tired right now. But that's my future bet.

I also placed a smaller wager on these two:

Roddick +1700
Haas +20000

91023i2ndw;l

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Andy Murray to win U.S. Open (Future bet)

I'm looking at all the Monday tennis matches. Tons of good stuff :evilblue

This is like football season for me. :sex

I'm looking forward to see if some of the tennis guys on the forum have any futures. 91023i2ndw;l

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Yeah, I took a good look at him but I just hate those knees. I read a couple of very negative articles. Real downers, lol. I don't see him winning a Grand Slam when he's still rusty and his health is questionable. These tennis players play at their best during the Slams, and Nadal has to try to take it easy. He can't go too hard at it, this is what got him in trouble...so maybe the next one but not this one. If he proves me wrong, then I'll definitely be happy for the guy. :)

cthuskie

EOG Addicted

i am going to be with u all week. I am off all week with my little one

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

I really like the draw for Roddick. In Djokovic's quarter who he des well against. Therefore, he won't face Fed until the semis and Nadal/Murray until the finals assuming none of them get upset early.

K13

EOG Dedicated

tsonga +7000

I will be doing a bunch of future bets on the womans section, lot more value, lot more upsets.

K13

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width=620 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#003366><TD vAlign=top width=120>8/31/2009 11:00 AM</TD><TD vAlign=top width=500>Will either of the Williams sister win the US Open singles competition</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width=620 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=55>1073</TD><TD width=300>Yes </TD><TD width=65> +100 </TD><TD width=200> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width=620 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=55>1074</TD><TD width=300>No </TD><TD width=65> -120 </TD><TD width=200> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

No. It was even money now its -120. I like it. At worst you have a hedge in the finals.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I really like the draw for Roddick. In Djokovic's quarter who he des well against. Therefore, he won't face Fed until the semis and Nadal/Murray until the finals assuming none of them get upset early.

Yeah, I think Roddick will face Haas in his bracket. I think Haas has, lol, a good chance against him. That's why I have both of them, too.

There are some dark horses in the bracket and Verdasco has done well lately but I don't see it.

Roddick will advance but there's good value in Haas.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

<table border="0" bordercolor="#000000" cellspacing="0" width="620"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#003366"><td valign="top" width="120">8/31/2009 11:00 AM</td><td valign="top" width="500">Will either of the Williams sister win the US Open singles competition</td></tr></tbody></table><table border="0" bordercolor="#000000" cellspacing="0" width="620"><tbody><tr><td align="middle" width="55">1073</td><td width="300">Yes </td><td width="65"> +100 </td><td width="200"> </td></tr></tbody></table><table border="0" bordercolor="#000000" cellspacing="0" width="620"><tbody><tr><td align="middle" width="55">1074</td><td width="300">No </td><td width="65"> -120 </td><td width="200"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

No. It was even money now its -120. I like it. At worst you have a hedge in the finals.

Good point, K. I'm still looking at the Women's Brackets. Might have a future bet.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Andy Murray +380

I can go into why I chose him, tomorrow morning, too tired right now. But that's my future bet.

Murray was the runner-up at the U.S. Open last year. And since then he's only improved his game further, and the improvement of his serve has been huge. It's definitely brought him to the level that he's playing at now. He's had a great year and will look to win his first Grand Slam. He's hungry for it and will put forth his best effort. He's won two Masters on hard court this year. He'll take the next step and win this years U.S. Open.

Good luck. :thumbsup