Another Birther Suit Booted out of court

heh...This is one theme that will just never get old

Orly Taitz Lawsuit Thrown Out By California Judge

Another challenge from birther queen Orly Taitz against President Obama's birth certificate has been thrown out of court.
U.S. District Judge David O. Carter's decision came down this morning. dismissed Orly Taitz's challenge that Barack Obama is not a natural-born citizen and so is not the country's legitimate president.
Judge Carter wrote in his decision that the plantiffs were asking the Court "to effectively overthrow a sitting president who was popularly elected by We the People‚ sixty-nine million of the people."
Carter said before the ruling came down that his office was getting 40 to 100 calls from birthers urging him to back Taitz, after she asked for support on her website.
Dave Weigel points out that the decision also confirms that witnesses complained Taitz wanted them to lie on the stand.

Re: Another Birther Suit Booted out of court

Perhaps if people like "joe C" had the balls to represent their opinions publicly, he could have flown in from Toronto to testify and sway this judge to make the right call

heh

tank

EOG Dedicated

Those lawyer degrees you get online sure seem like a rip off to me but sadly thousands of idiots will still follow her.Oh well she always has that dental assistant degree to fall back on.:LMAO

Not to toot my own horn(???), but I believe I presciently predicted this in a thread some time ago, where I said:
Ah, cut and paste time again. . .The result from this same wackjob attorney's case file in Georgia. . .The Judge has a good time with the Order to Show Cause; any federal district court which will throw some Yogi Berra into its opinion is fine by me. . .Look for a similar result coming soon to a wackjob lawsuit filed in Cali regarding the same tinfoil hat tomfoolery. . .

http://forums.eog.com/politics-and-...te-protection-225960-7.html?highlight=lawsuit

Good eye, counselor.

Next you'll be predicting that the Minnesota Timberwolves are not going to make the NBA playoffs, which will put you on an official Hot Streak.