Another no-hitter

Valuist

EOG Dedicated
OK some clarification needed. What is the statute of limitations on dating a "cheerleader"? I happen to know someone who dated a woman in her late 30s who, in her past, was a cheerleader.

Asking for a friend.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
OK some clarification needed. What is the statute of limitations on dating a "cheerleader"? I happen to know someone who dated a woman in her late 30s who, in her past, was a cheerleader.

Asking for a friend.

Hehe.

Statue of limitations?

No limits on my fantasies.

Wait.

Age limits, of course.

I'll delete this post now.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
"According to the Elias Sports Bureau, Major League Baseball's official statistician, neither a team nor an individual pitcher will be credited with a no-no in a scheduled seven-inning game of a doubleheader -- unless that game goes to extras. If the contest extends to at least nine innings and that pitcher (or a team's group of pitchers) has still not allowed a hit, then it goes down in the history books as a no-no."

Source: cbssports.com

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
"According to the Elias Sports Bureau, Major League Baseball's official statistician, neither a team nor an individual pitcher will be credited with a no-no in a scheduled seven-inning game of a doubleheader -- unless that game goes to extras. If the contest extends to at least nine innings and that pitcher (or a team's group of pitchers) has still not allowed a hit, then it goes down in the history books as a no-no."

Source: cbssports.com
No one can appreciate a 7-inning no-no like a little league legend.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
Pirates pitcher Harvey Haddix lost a perfect game in extra innings.
I only know this since it happened against the Milwaukee Braves and the Braves second baseman at the time, Johnny Logan was a customer when I worked at a shop that repaired speedometer while I was going to college. Johnny was a repeat customer who had a drinking problem and got many speeding tickets but somehow avoided drunk driving tickets lol. He had some great stories about his playing days with the Braves but told this one often. Haddix took a perfect game into the 13th inning.