Anyone gamble on those machines in bars?

aceduecetrey

EOG Addicted
Re: Anyone gamble on those machines in bars?

An old cherry master one is that you bet 1 credit until you lose 5 consecutive spins and then you spin 1 max bet and it is guaranteed to win every sixth spin plus the 1 credit losers build up the pool. But all the bars in my town figured that system out real quick and raised the minimum bet on every machine to 8 and it no longer works.

This does work to let everyone know, and if they have the minimum bet raised to 8, but still have the max set at 32 or higher, it is still worthwile. You can wait to the cherry bonus is set to go off to maximise profits also......

I own a few of these things. The easiest way to do it is just to "snatck" the machines by beating the validator/acceptor. Bars pay out illegally, so you dont have much concern about going to jail, but you may at some point catch a beating.

diaz211

EOG Member

Does anyone have anything to say about the fruit bonus 96( the diamond doggies) or the queen bee? id like some help

I quit working for 2 years and lived off Cherry Masters, no joke. I had a route but a couple of main bingo rooms I hit hard. They gave Diamond shamrock gift certificates and I would use them to buy a money order. I cleared around $1000 a week tax free. They quit paying in shamrock and gave mall gift certificates. I would go buy the most expense watch and then return it for cash. I was a true degenerate but it was so much fun beating the man (machine) that was programmed to beat you. I could tell many crazy stories. 1 gas station I hit gave lotto tickets. I cashed out for $2000 and bought full rolls of lotto tickets. My wrist was sore for 2 week from scratching them things. I think I got back around $1100 in winners. Still not bad since I only spent around $100. A couple of the places used to have people watch me and try and figure out how I did it. I would screw with them so bad it was funny.

good times