Anyone seen dogball around?

SOFA

Banned
Re: Anyone seen dogball around?

THIS IS THE GUY WHO CALLED MEATS CHURCH AND TRIED TO HAVE HIM REMOVED AS AN USHER.

AND HE TURNED OUT TO BE A STIFF.

The guy could pay me $500 a month and I'd be happy, I'd be paid in a year and a half and that's fine....really id probably just use it for a nice dinner out with my wife and 3 kids every month, it's not the money, I have money, it's the fact the guy played me then rubbed my nose in it by saying if I continued to demand my money, his next call would be to my wife.

Turncoat mthrfukr!!!!

Bushay

NHL Expert

Teddy and Dogball always had a nasty love hate relationship. Since this Hi McDonough sounds just like Teddy in the other thread, I think he's punking everyone here in this one too. Teddy loved to bad mouth Dogball any chance he could. I get the feeling he's doing it here to settle a an old...or new score. Let's hear Dogballs side of things before we bad mouth him.

Bfo

EOG Addicted

Teddy and Dogball always had a nasty love hate relationship. Since this Hi McDonough sounds just like Teddy in the other thread, I think he's punking everyone here in this one too. Teddy loved to bad mouth Dogball any chance he could. I get the feeling he's doing it here to settle a an old...or new score. Let's hear Dogballs side of things before we bad mouth him.

I thought Hi McDonough was the guy who went to Teddy's dinner and got so ripped he passed out at the table and then disappeared from the forums shortly thereafter?

Definitely 2 different guys.

J

joeybagadonuts

You're wrong as usual.

Have met both of them.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Ha ha...go back and read Hi McDonoughs posts. The Dogball thread he made today was the first post this characters made in 2 and a half years. Go back and read the posts. Brings up me, buying a shitty box with a snowy picture. Hes bad mouthed my boxes from the day he bought it and was to dumb to turn it on without his daughter right next to him to help him. This is Ted posting using this Hi McDonoughs handle. No doubt in my mind. Let's hear from Dogball. Ha ha!

Bushay

NHL Expert

Ted didn't mention it all week when we were texting about the rest of you guys..
Teddy loves to play dumb. And right in line with something he would do to another poster. Ray Charles can see that. Why cant you?

Lets try to stay on topic men....

Two things we know Fo-Sho and that is dogball stiffed me for $9200 and the Bushay box is a rip

Bigrunner and Bushay on the case....not exactly Holmes and Watson, more like Bert and Ernie

Breaking news....dog called HiMc to complain about this thread....Did offer to settle debt on a payment plan....HIMC countered with an all or nothing

Day 47 and still at a stalemate

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated

Breaking news....dog called HiMc to complain about this thread....Did offer to settle debt on a payment plan....HIMC countered with an all or nothing

all of eog is losing sleep over this development...

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

I always found it odd that some stiff stories here are well publicized, while some are ignored. Is there an art to stiffing? Or is it more a case of as long as you stiff unfavorable posters, it's excused?

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated

There used to be a time when the forums did worry about who was a stiff now little pussies like you just run around begging for plays from fake pros

plumber boy, go clean some shit and piss you loser.

now find one post where i am begging for a play from anyone.

hundreds of forums and this mental midget needs the attention here.

Jb777

EOG Dedicated

Go get him Mcdonough!

Jb777

EOG Dedicated

On a side note I was looking for TeddyKGB last night @ SBR. Guy is nowhere to be found.....

Jb777

EOG Dedicated

Only can only wonder if Hi McDonough ever got paid....