Anyone with a 5Dimes account?

yisman

EOG Master
Re: Anyone with a 5Dimes account?

I would venture 99.9% of 5 Dimes active players do not know any of this is going on and of course 5 Dimes is going to e-mail you and cause panic.

Considering it's been all over the forums for the last couple of months, 99.9% is way off.

And I think he means 5 Dimes ISN'T going to e-mail.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

YISMAN THIS MATTER DOESNT CONCERN YOU BECAUSE YOU NEVER COLLECT :LMAOJUST KEEP SENDING 5 DIMES YOUR MONEY YISMAN TONY LOVES YOUR MONEY :LMAO TONY ONLY WANTS LOSERS THATS WHY YISMAN AND FISHHEAD ARE SO WELCOMED TO PLAY THERE

yisman

EOG Master

Beaner, this matter doesn't concern you because you're a broke deadbeat stiff. Pay your debts, stiff.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Balco

EOG Master

Must be nice!!! I can only cash out 200 every 8 days. FML
It's because of Washington Stare being so strict on offshore action.

Balco

EOG Master

It's getting hard and harder to cash out for me. The article sold me and I'll be leaving the offshore for good after the tournament.

Rail,
I truly think Summer League might be the best gambling all year. I would do better at high school and aau, but that is essentially what summer league is. It is truly beautiful.

I would not fade Lonzo very often or ever. I faded him yesterday but that was more because they cut Beanbag. There is something to be said for winners. Took a terrible high school team, turned it into the best team in the country, undefeated. None of these other top 5 picks did that. Took a middle of the road PaC-12 team turned it to number 1 in the country for a while and top 10 no doubt.

Would not be at all surprised if he does the same thing with the Lakers.

railbird

EOG Master

Rail,
I truly think Summer League might be the best gambling all year. I would do better at high school and aau, but that is essentially what summer league is. It is truly beautiful.

I would not fade Lonzo very often or ever. I faded him yesterday but that was more because they cut Beanbag. There is something to be said for winners. Took a terrible high school team, turned it into the best team in the country, undefeated. None of these other top 5 picks did that. Took a middle of the road PaC-12 team turned it to number 1 in the country for a while and top 10 no doubt.

agree, everybody loves playing with him, I saw kobe summer league at longbeach, he wasn't even close to being as good as lonzo

MrTop

EOG Master

5dimes is still a quality place to have for offshore. DSI lines since the split with Cris are now from what I see has the same lines as Cris...but DSI seems to have the better software.

the # of quality books offshore with different lines keeps dropping. Stay tuned

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Rail,

The summer league has been a windfall, agree........tremendous