AOC: theft in SF a myth

Valuist

EOG Master
This woman is totally delusional. An absolute threat to society. I guess Walgreen's pulled 17 stores out of SF for fun and games? To test their logistics department?

boston massacre

EOG Master
This woman is totally delusional. An absolute threat to society. I guess Walgreen's pulled 17 stores out of SF for fun and games? To test their logistics department?

She's a Total Complete Liberal Flake Screw Ball.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Here's Another Deranged Screw Ball.

The Majority Must Be Deranged Screw Balls, to Vote for these Crack Pots.

That's The Only Way These Wack Jobs Stay Employed.

1638918690175.png

MrTop

EOG Master
walgreens a good store. This is going on all over the US. It is a shame to see the extreme. I don't mind a little here and there, but some states are out of control. The stolen goods sold on amazon 3rd party . Cheaper to have a random cop in the store. The punishments were lowered.

mr merlin

EOG Master
walgreens a good store. This is going on all over the US. It is a shame to see the extreme. I don't mind a little here and there, but some states are out of control. The stolen goods sold on amazon 3rd party . Cheaper to have a random cop in the store. The punishments were lowered.
All they need to do is gun a few down and it'll stop everywhere, make sure the guys are wearing masks and then the cops can say "we have no idea who it was , a total mystery" end of investigation.

boston massacre

EOG Master

This is going on all over the US. It is a shame to see the extreme

Then What The Hell are You Doing ?

Voting For Democrats ?

Valuist

EOG Master

You don't mind a little? Are you advocating theft and looting?

MrTop

EOG Master
You don't mind a little? Are you advocating theft and looting?

someone steals a jar of peanut butter for food is little league bases. Smashing glass, hurting people and stealing up to millions per year is the major leagues

That is how a judge would look at it.

MrTop

EOG Master
All they need to do is gun a few down and it'll stop everywhere, make sure the guys are wearing masks and then the cops can say "we have no idea who it was , a total mystery" end of investigation.

where do they stop ? you know the gov't gives out bad grades for playing too much video games in china. After that you are in trouble.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
about a week ago I heard on the radio the smash and grab industry allowed ( promoted ) by joe biden and the democrats had produced ( STOLEN ) north of 68 Billion Dollars worth of goods

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It stops when you put them in fucking jail like we've done for eons. This shit isn't new except to you libtards who suddenly want all of these criminals to be released back into society with zero punishment.

I'm fine with my taxes going to keep order. You think we're not paying for the shit these scumbags steal? LOL.

I'm probably already paying for their food stamps and housing with taxes anyway.

So them not being punished costs more.

Why is this shit rocket science to idiots?

MrTop

EOG Master
It stops when you put them in fucking jail like we've done for eons. This shit isn't new except to you libtards who suddenly want all of these criminals to be released back into society with zero punishment.

I'm fine with my taxes going to keep order. You think we're not paying for the shit these scumbags steal? LOL.

I'm probably already paying for their food stamps and housing with taxes anyway.

So them not being punished costs more.

Why is this shit rocket science to idiots?

it does work, it worked in NYC . The taxes went up. People leave and businesses too.

MrTop

EOG Master
Amazing how all of the communists go to DeSantis' state to get away from their own bullshit policies.

people have been going to florida from the northeast to get away from the cold since the stone age. They also have homes there for taxes. The virus has nothing to do with it.

#Knucklehead

mr merlin

EOG Master
people have been going to florida from the northeast to get away from the cold since the stone age. They also have homes there for taxes. The virus has nothing to do with it.

#Knucklehead
Nothing wrong with her taking a vacation in florida, but she should be wearing a mask, pulling it down only briefly to take a sip of her drink. What she did in that pic was reckless, dangerous, and a blatant violation of common sense covid protocols that she espouses and supports.

That is the problem, she doesn't really fear covid the slightest bit, none of them do, it's all theater. In light of that it's time the rest of the country give up on the theater as well.

kane

EOG master

#Knucklehead
Topper, of course Monkey is too stupid to realize people from the North come here in droves due to the year round 80 degree weather, guy's a fucking mutt

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Topper, of course Monkey is too stupid to realize people from the North come here in droves due to the year round 80 degree weather, guy's a fucking mutt

There are other places in the country that are warm besides Florida, you fucking mutt. Ever heard of a shithole called California? There's also a place called Hawaii that's almost purely a vacation destination that libtards like yourself are completely destroying as I speak.

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

#Knucklehead

So you're admitting the communists escape the northeast's taxes that they enacted themselves by going to Florida? Thanks for proving my point, genius.

Does AOC have a home in Florida? Yes or no, idiot?

MrTop

EOG Master
So you're admitting the communists escape the northeast's taxes that they enacted themselves by going to Florida? Thanks for proving my point, genius.

Does AOC have a home in Florida? Yes or no, idiot?

Many republicans live in the northeast but in NY they are outnumbered at the present time. Not so in the past

how do i know if AOC has a place in fla?

tell me you did not know the weather is better in florida than NY ?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Is the weather better than NY in Hawaii or California, genius?

Why don't you communists go vacation in the high tax, high crime, totalitarian shitholes you've created?

Oh, that's right. Because you've turned them all into shitholes. Like you have with NY and NYC.

MrTop

EOG Master
Is the weather better than NY in Hawaii or California, genius?

Why don't you communists go vacation in the high tax, high crime, totalitarian shitholes you've created?

Oh, that's right. Because you've turned them all into shitholes. Like you have with NY and NYC.

5th ave is no good huh ? the hotdogs are more than your food bill

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So hotdogs costing an outrageous amount of money is a good thing in a libtard's mind? LOL.

And you fucking retards wonder why you have homeless camps all over and people shitting in the streets.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Nevada has a Democrat governor.

Californians decided it wasn't enough to turn that state into an absolute shithole.

So they figured they'd move here and repeat it all over again.

Fuck all of you communists.

MrTop

EOG Master
Nevada has a Democrat governor.

Californians decided it wasn't enough to turn that state into an absolute shithole.

So they figured they'd move here and repeat it all over again.

Fuck all of you communists.

raise the taxes they will move to texas